PDA

View Full Version : French charts this week - Big Surprise !!!!! -

Nicoleke
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:32 PM
French national " singles " charts this week :

1- Las ketchup " The ketchup song " ( " Asejere " ) ( + 48 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!! ), :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

2- Mc Solaar " Inch allah ",
3- Renaud and Axellle Red " Manhattan - Kaboul ", :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

4- King Africa " La bomba ",
5- Umberto Tozzi and Lena Ka " Rien que des mots " ( " Ti amo " ) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
6- Jenifer " Au soleil " ( Star academy ( French version of " American / Pop Idol 2001 ) winner ), :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
7- Shakira " Underneath your clothes " :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
8- Eminem " Without me ",
9- Indochine " J' ai demandé à la lune ",
10- Sophie Ellis Bextor " Murder on the dancefloor "

11- Vanessa Carlton " A thousand miles " :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: [.....]

Dahveed
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:42 PM
*ashamed* :o

Except #3 it's all crap and so behind :sad:

Murder on the dancefloor, i love that song, but wasn't it out last year?

carot
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:56 PM
king africa's la bomba??? that was released here in the eighties :p (well last year ;))

france is like sooooooooo behind :D

Giuliano
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Seesh, we're really that bad? :o (but then again I don't even know half the songs of this list)

[S@nti]
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:25 PM
In Spain King Africa La Bomba was released in 2000 :eek:

OMG Las Ketchup!! :D :p

Nicoleke
Sep 18th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Davheed, do you know Renaud ' s new album ?

I really do like " Coeur perdu ", my " signature " is a part of the lyrics :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Dahveed
Sep 18th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Yes i own the album. It's very good! And as i also like Axelle Red i love "Manhattan-Kaboul"!

anabel
Sep 18th, 2002, 09:08 PM
wow i cant believe the ketchup are getting the #1 in almost all Europe....

DutchieGirl
Sep 19th, 2002, 01:54 AM
egh... I heard "Las Ketchup" for the first time last night. They played it as a "hit pick" during the top 30 show! pfffffffffffff God, now we're gonna get that song all summer! :(

gmt
Sep 19th, 2002, 05:27 AM
Hehe, we're lucky, it's almost autumn here ;)

Aylafr
Sep 20th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Hey, Dah-veed, I think you' re being very hard, because MC Solaar is a very good composer. Have you ever listened to his texts ?

"Les sous-ensembles dans les grands ensembles, s'assemblent" ....

Nicoleke
Sep 20th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Personally, I totally don' t like Mc Solaar' s songs :) :D :) :D ;) !!!!!

Monica_Rules
Sep 20th, 2002, 04:44 PM
OMG that Ketchup song is just about to be released in the UK i know its gonna be #1 here:mad:

CHOCO
Sep 20th, 2002, 09:56 PM
Hey guys! "The ketchup Song" is a take off of the first big rap hit called "Rappers Delight" by the Sugar Hill Gang. And their song has the same baseline from the song "Good Times" by the disco group CHIC.

Goes to show you how things go 'round, and 'round and 'round.:)

YSL
Sep 20th, 2002, 10:15 PM
yep Monica_Rules.. You just know that all the buffoons whom went to on holiday this year and heard it will be buying it on the premise that "It will remind them of their holidays". Strange, why don't they realise that it won't be the same BECAUSE YOU ARE BACK HOME!!! And that no matter HOW many times you play this song, it just won't be the same as a consequence of that..

Every bloody year... There's ALWAYS one holiday song that just annoys the heck out of me :fiery: