PDA

View Full Version : Final Vote: Anapolis WINS!!! Suggestions For Forum Description???

Balltossovic
Sep 13th, 2009, 09:30 AM
AND THE NEW FORUM NAME IS: ANAPOLIS :woohoo:

I'd just like to take this time to thank all of the posters who had a positive effect on this name changing process. It was not easy but we got through it:sobbing:

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions and thank you to eveyone who voted. Thank ALL of you for your patience during this process. I could not have done it with out you all.

Special thanks to дalex from Jelena's forum for all the advice and keeping me motivated. Thanks to those he kept encouraging me and didn't let me give up on the process.

THANK YOU!!:kiss::hug::inlove: We have our new name:woohoo:

Hello everyone:wavey:

Time for our new name:armed: "Ana In Wonderland" winner of poll one VS Anapolis winner of poll two.

You guys know the drill. The winner of this poll will be out new forum name. You have five days to vote so take your time. If you are not sure yet, take a few days and think about it. NO votes will be altered. Once you've clicked on one of them THAT'S IT! Vote wisely.

Good luck to both names:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Balltossovic
Sep 14th, 2009, 04:53 PM
61 views but only 6 votes:scratch:

gaviotabr
Sep 14th, 2009, 09:39 PM
61 views but only 6 votes:scratch:

I'm still in doubt.

InsideOut.
Sep 15th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Anapolis by far :bounce: Izzy must be mayor

Mixo
Sep 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Anapolis by far :bounce: Izzy must be mayor

Good idea!! Jelena for vice mayor!!! :worship:

jelenacg
Sep 15th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Good idea!! Jelena for vice mayor!!! :worship:

But i think we could have some institutes in that city or world whatever wins :)
Like Ivanovic institute of choking,fistpumping or Ivanovic institute of excitement ...
That way everyone can participate and everyone can be a major of some institute :lol::lol:
So far Anapolis is leading :)

InsideOut.
Sep 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM
^I want to be the Town Crier :)

Crier could have two meanings :sad::rolleyes:

Balltossovic
Sep 15th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah I think things like mayor are too simple and expected. I originally wanted to be the official accountant but that's so blah:lol: We shuld deffo do some exciting stuff:p

Anapolis FTW:rocker2:

jelenacg
Sep 15th, 2009, 05:28 PM
^I want to be the Town Crier :)

Crier could have two meanings :sad::rolleyes:

I hade no idea what Town Crier means and than i google it and i got this

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm23/jelenacg/Town_crier_Peter_Moore-1.jpg
Nice :lol::lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 15th, 2009, 10:17 PM
I'm still in doubt.. I like both names..

spiritedenergy
Sep 16th, 2009, 01:43 AM
i like both, i don't know...

SOA_MC
Sep 16th, 2009, 06:02 AM
Anapolis leading 15-8 I think it's decided

The 2nd Law
Sep 16th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Haha! I know I don't post here much but I'd like to be the town hermit!
Makes sense because I only come out occasionally :P

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 16th, 2009, 09:30 PM
im buying up my real estate in Anapolis in advance:

466375 Los Angeles Blvd
Anapolis

spiritedenergy
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:02 PM
im buying up my real estate in Anapolis in advance:

466375 Los Angeles Blvd
Anapolis

:lol: I like this... I live in Delusional Road, number 11 (soon will move down the road to 20 or something)

jelenacg
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:12 PM
:lol: I like this... I live in Delusional Road, number 11 (soon will move down the road to 20 or something)

:lol::lol: great idea really :worship:
Slumping avenue :lol:

gaviotabr
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:33 PM
A lot of people didn't vote yet, right?

I can't make up my mind.. :sobbing:

jelenacg
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:43 PM

We are only waiting for you :lol::lol: jk
It`s not that big deal just pick one,both names are good :)

gaviotabr
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:46 PM
We are only waiting for you :lol::lol: jk
It`s not that big deal just pick one,both names are good :)

Aiiisss.. but everytime I pick one to vote, I think I like the other more.. :lol:

Balltossovic
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:50 PM

I'm voting on the last day:spit:

And I'm going to live on 6463 Roland Garros Way:angel:

jelenacg
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Aiiisss.. but everytime I pick one to vote, I think I like the other more.. :lol:

Make me wonder are you that indecisive when you go to vote for real?:lol::lol:

spiritedenergy
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I'm voting on the last day:spit:

And I'm going to live on 6463 Roland Garros Way:angel:

I love that neighborhood! I used to live in the same street, number 6261... before everything came crashing down :sobbing:

Balltossovic
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I love that neighborhood! I used to live in the same street, number 6261... before everything came crashing down :sobbing:
Yeah it's an exclusive gated comunity. It went to shit. But it's being built up again;)

Balltossovic
Sep 16th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Who wants to live at 6060 Roland Garros Way?:D

gaviotabr
Sep 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Make me wonder are you that indecisive when you go to vote for real?:lol::lol:

Not really..

:lol:

:help:

gaviotabr
Sep 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Who wants to live at 6060 Roland Garros Way?:D

I was just writting that.. :lol: I would gladly live there. :p

spiritedenergy
Sep 16th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah it's an exclusive gated comunity. It went to shit. But it's being built up again;)

:eek: I don't like those... I want to be with the common people, in my street also live journeywomen Kateryna Bondarenko, Julie Coin, etc.:lol:

Also I didn't mean Roland Garros Way went crashing down, just my finances, i had foreclosure and was kicked out:sobbing:

Balltossovic
Sep 16th, 2009, 11:04 PM
:eek: I don't like those... I want to be with the common people, in my street also live journeywomen Kateryna Bondarenko, Julie Coin, etc.:lol:
ALL QUALIFIERS AND ANYONE RANKED UNDER 100 ARE BANNED:mad:

Balltossovic
Sep 16th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Can you guys spot any non Ana fans that have voted:unsure:

I see one. I want to know if there are more:)

gaviotabr
Sep 16th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Can you guys spot any non Ana fans that have voted:unsure:

I see one. I want to know if there are more:)

There are a few usernames that I don't know. And a couple that I think are fans of other players.. I'm not sure if they like Ana or not though.. like Uranium or Pumbaa.

InsideOut.
Sep 17th, 2009, 11:28 AM
I'm buying up 6261 Linz Crescent. ;)

I think if Anapolis wins (which looks likely ATM :p) we could have something like this:
Official Town Crier of Anapolis
at 6261 Linz Crescent, District of Excitement.

gaviotabr
Sep 17th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I'm buying up 6261 Linz Crescent. ;)

I think if Anapolis wins (which looks likely ATM :p) we could have something like this:
Official Town Crier of Anapolis
at 6261 Linz Crescent, District of Excitement.

That's nice. :D

Maybe I could be..

Official Major of Anapolis (May I? :p)
at 7664 Melbourne Road, Australian Fistpump County.

The 2nd Law
Sep 17th, 2009, 11:49 AM
^ That's so cool.

If I may, I'd like to be:
Official Hermit of Anapolis
at 067626 Flushing Meadows Alley.

Balltossovic
Sep 17th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Almost there AJDE! *Fistpumps* :armed:

hellas719
Sep 17th, 2009, 09:55 PM
Can I live on 6463 Indian Wells Boulevard? :D

Balltossovic
Sep 17th, 2009, 10:12 PM
^^You may:D

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Anapolis:woohoo:

InsideOut.
Sep 18th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Anapolis :banana:

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 03:54 PM
FINALLY:sobbing:

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Now we just need something for the description to go under the name:)

gaviotabr
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Now we just need something for the description to go under the name:)

Just a suggestion...

For residents and guests of Ana Ivanovic's Wonderland.

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM
It could work. Can you try to incorporate the word Exciting in there:p

gaviotabr
Sep 18th, 2009, 04:43 PM
It could work. Can you try to incorporate the word Exciting in there:p

mmm.. I'll try to come up with something.. :D

Let's see if there are more suggestions as well.. ;)

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Ok

spiritedenergy
Sep 18th, 2009, 06:06 PM
What about this:

For fans of the exciting tennis player Ana Ivanovic

I think we need to stay simple in the subtitle, or at least mention Ana Ivanovic so people won't be confused to find the forum

jelenacg
Sep 18th, 2009, 06:12 PM
FINALLY:sobbing:

Thank God :bigcry:

Balltossovic
Sep 18th, 2009, 08:07 PM
I'd just like to take this time to thank all of the posters who had a positive effect on this name changing process. It was not easy but we got through it:sobbing:

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions and thank you to eveyone who voted. Thank ALL of you for your patience during this process. I could not have done it with out you all.

Special thanks to дalex from Jelena's forum for all the advice and keeping me motivated. Thanks to those who kept encouraging me and didn't let me give up on the process.

THANK YOU!!:kiss::hug::inlove: We have our new name:woohoo:

дalex
Sep 18th, 2009, 09:01 PM
I got a special mention... :lol:

You did a good job, Myr. Glad I was able to help.

I love the idea of choosing your addresses, almost makes me wanna become Ana fan.
Whoever chooses to live at 643664 Roland Garros Way will be the first on my (s)hitlist. :kiss:

Oh and congrats everyone on choosing the new forum name. :)

Mixo
Sep 18th, 2009, 09:53 PM
I got a special mention... :lol:

You did a good job, Myr. Glad I was able to help.

I love the idea of choosing your addresses, almost makes me wanna become Ana fan.
Whoever chooses to live at 643664 Roland Garros Way will be the first on my (s)hitlist. :kiss:

Oh and congrats everyone on choosing the new forum name. :)

Im going to live at Phillipe Chartrier Way... :nerner:

Polikarpov
Sep 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM
:bounce:

Balltossovic
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Now that we have our new name, we need some suggestions on what to put under it:angel:

A few weeks back during the whole voting process these were suggested:D

1. A place where Ana Is Love- For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic (Since some of you hate Ana Is Love, we could always drop that part)

2. She is a champion, beautiful and ALWAYS exciting! Forum for the fans of Ana Ivanovic

3. Kingdom of Ajde! (I thought Jonny's suggestion though it didn't become the forum name could be cool 'cause then we could have a hiearchy with Kings, Queens, Prince, princess's, and so on and so forth of Anapolis)

jelenacg
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:16 AM
A place for the fans of always exciting Ana Ivanovic :worship::worship:
Love it :hearts:
Just don`t make a poll for this as well :bigcry::bigcry:

Balltossovic
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:17 AM
I promise I wont make a poll:awww::hug:

jelenacg
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:20 AM
I promise I wont make a poll:awww::hug:

Thank you :lol:
Great job :hug:

Horizon
Sep 19th, 2009, 12:34 PM
A place in wonderland for the fans of always exciting Ana Ivanovic? :hearts:

Not too fussed :p

gaviotabr
Sep 19th, 2009, 01:05 PM
A place in wonderland for the fans of always exciting Ana Ivanovic? :hearts:

Not too fussed :p

I like it! :D

Polikarpov
Sep 19th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Anapolis: Where Ana is Love?

The Daviator
Sep 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Just a suggestion...

I love this one :yeah: Simple, short and quirky.

Reckoner
Sep 20th, 2009, 02:55 AM

Yeah, and I wasn't even a fan of Ana in Wonderland.

spiritedenergy
Sep 20th, 2009, 07:32 AM

yeah it's actually very pretty:D

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 21st, 2009, 09:08 AM
i like the way it sounds by itself, but when we put it all together...

Anapolis

....i dont know:unsure: its kind of long, isnt it? Anapolis looks so tiny:lol:

Anapolis: Where Ana is Love?

:yeah::hearts:

Anapolis
Where Ana is Love

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 21st, 2009, 09:53 AM
Have patience Cp6uja.;) You make it sound like youve been waiting a year or something:silly:

By the way, whats the deal with 'registered 1' under my name, and Cp6uja's name, and other peoples?

gaviotabr
Sep 21st, 2009, 10:04 AM
How are we going to decide it?

I think the description should be descriptive, not just another title...

Cp6uja
Sep 21st, 2009, 10:08 AM
Have patience Cp6uja.;) You make it sound like youve been waiting a year or something:silly: Actually I really waiting for "Beauty and her Beasts" change "a year or something" :shrug:

I now see title of this thread is changed. So talking about "DESCRIPTION" I strongly recommend to use Ana Ivanovic name and surname both (Ana Ivanovic) whatever is rest of description, because "Anapolis" subforum name don't have any separate "Ana" or "Ivanovic" part ("Ana" is just part of other, bigger word) to prevent any confusion about this subforum.

That means for example between

1) A place where Ana Is Love
2) A place where Ana Is Love - For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic

2nd option should to have advantage, despite fact that 1st one sounds better (but don't have whole "Ana Ivanovic" part)

gaviotabr
Sep 21st, 2009, 10:14 AM
Actually I really waiting for "Beauty and her Beasts" change "a year or something" :shrug:

I now see title of this thread is changed. So talking about "DESCRIPTION" I strongly recommend to use Ana Ivanovic name and surname both (Ana Ivanovic) whatever is rest of description, because "Anapolis" subforum name don't have any separate "Ana" or "Ivanovic" part ("Ana" is just part of other, bigger word) to prevent any confusion about this subforum.

That means for example between

1) A place where Ana Is Love
2) A place where Ana Is Love - For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic

2nd option should to have advantage, despite fact that 1st one sounds better (but don't have whole "Ana Ivanovic" part)

I agree with this. I think the description should have Ana's full name.

The 2nd Law
Sep 21st, 2009, 10:20 AM
I keep forgetting to put my address in!

Balltossovic
Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:40 PM
I think it should be "A place where Ana Is Love- For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic "

I REALLY like that one :yeah:

gaviotabr
Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:42 PM
I think it should be "A place where Ana Is Love- For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic "

I REALLY like that one :yeah:

I'll repeat my question.. how are we going to decide?

Balltossovic
Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:10 PM
I don't know Izzy. I'm open to suggestions:shrug:

I've already been request to not open another poll but that seems the only logical way right now.

The Daviator
Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:15 PM
Forum for fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic is fine IMO, the sub-title should be simple and not detract from the main title.

Are we ever going to change? :sobbing:

Balltossovic
Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:25 PM
^^Well we just have to figure out what we want for the description. Everyone wants something different t this point. I don't think the Admins would like us too much if we asked them to change the name then add something:lol:

The hard part is over. Just a little more patience:hug:

Mixo
Sep 22nd, 2009, 07:37 PM

I really like this one. Maybe too long, but quite good!

gaviotabr
Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:14 PM
I think we should do a poll. So that we can decide democratically and in a clear way. Then we will have the name and description and we can finally make the change.

jelenacg
Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:40 PM
Forum for fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic is fine IMO, the sub-title should be simple and not detract from the main title.

Are we ever going to change? :sobbing:

I know :bigcry::bigcry:
So i guess another poll :shrug:

Horizon
Sep 22nd, 2009, 09:16 PM
A place where Ana is love - for residents and guests of Ana Ivanovic's always exciting wonderland.

EVERYONE IS HAPPY THERE :lol:

except it's a tad long :(

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 23rd, 2009, 12:02 AM
i know ill never win this one, but saying we HAVE to be putting Ana Ivanovic's full name in to prevenet confusion is so stubborn:ras: If someone can stumble into the womens tennis forum on their own, then find the Serbian section on thier own, then i think when they see these two options...Anapolis...JJ......they would be capable of entering Anapolis, and figuring out on their own whos forum it is. And if they cant, you know what? Screw them:shrug:
So regardless how its done, my vote is for 'Anapolis' where Ana is love. It sounds the best. I agree also that a poll is probably needed.

jelenacg
Sep 23rd, 2009, 12:40 AM
i know ill never win this one, but saying we HAVE to be putting Ana Ivanovic's full name in to prevenet confusion is so stubborn:ras: If someone can stumble into the womens tennis forum on their own, then find the Serbian section on thier own, then i think when they see these two options...Anapolis...JJ......they would be capable of entering Anapolis, and figuring out on their own whos forum it is. And if they cant, you know what? Screw them:shrug:
So regardless how its done, my vote is for 'Anapolis' where Ana is love. It sounds the best. I agree also that a poll is probably needed.

:haha::haha:
:hug:
But it`s not bc of that ,every players forum just have a full name of a player under the forum name

gaviotabr
Sep 23rd, 2009, 12:46 AM
:haha::haha:
:hug:
But it`s not bc of that ,every players forum just have a full name of a player under the forum name

Agreed. It's not so people can find it.. though it helps if it comes out on google.

It's just to have Ana's name on it.

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 23rd, 2009, 01:44 PM
Okay, majority rules.;) So one requirement is that the subtitle must contain 'Ana Ivanovic'

Looking at the suggestions so far, they all revolve around one of two ideas from the naming process..
Ana's Wonderland
Ana is Love

I think we could speed the whole process up and finish this in the next day or so if we eliminated one of those two concepts first, then only had the work of coming up with the best wording for the subtitle, using the remaining concept and Ana Ivanovic... rather then trying to choose between multiple wordings for each one.
One suggestion on that idea would be to do a very quick +1 poll, with a magic number like 7. Whichever one got 7 votes first would be the second requirement of the subtilte, then weve got the work all done, except just finding the right wording. The poll could probably be done by tomorrow, then finding the right wording, wouldnt take too long.

Horizon
Sep 23rd, 2009, 09:04 PM
Okay, majority rules.;) So one requirement is that the subtitle must contain 'Ana Ivanovic'

Looking at the suggestions so far, they all revolve around one of two ideas from the naming process..
Ana's Wonderland
Ana is Love

I think we could speed the whole process up and finish this in the next day or so if we eliminated one of those two concepts first, then only had the work of coming up with the best wording for the subtitle, using the remaining concept and Ana Ivanovic... rather then trying to choose between multiple wordings for each one.
One suggestion on that idea would be to do a very quick +1 poll, with a magic number like 7. Whichever one got 7 votes first would be the second requirement of the subtilte, then weve got the work all done, except just finding the right wording. The poll could probably be done by tomorrow, then finding the right wording, wouldnt take too long.
Exactly. We can't exactly include both because then the description becomes too long, not catchy etc.

Since too many people had a dislike of "Ana is Love", I think we should just rule it out. When half the forum disapprove of its usage, it's not a great choice. And I'm one of the people who like it.

Balltossovic
Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:59 PM
Can someone please take over the process for the discription decision:awww:

I don't wanna do this anymore:bigcry:

gaviotabr
Sep 23rd, 2009, 11:04 PM

I can help, I guess.. but in the end, how are we going to do it? A simple poll with all the suggestions or deciding first the names we are not going to use?

Isha312
Sep 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM

:hug: Seemed like you needed this. Don't worry hun, it'll be over soon.

I can help, I guess.. but in the end, how are we going to do it? A simple poll with all the suggestions or deciding first the names we are not going to use?

I think the best way is the same way we did the name picking process. Gather all ideas, throw them in a poll (sorry for those who didn't want another), and then everybody votes. Obviously the subtitle doesn't need to be as drawn out a process as the name picking was, so allow suggestions for say 3 days, poll for about the same and bam! We're done. :)

gaviotabr
Sep 24th, 2009, 01:12 PM
I think the best way is the same way we did the name picking process. Gather all ideas, throw them in a poll (sorry for those who didn't want another), and then everybody votes. Obviously the subtitle doesn't need to be as drawn out a process as the name picking was, so allow suggestions for say 3 days, poll for about the same and bam! We're done. :)

I agree. I also prefer a simple poll with the sugestions. So.. should I open a new thread or should we do it here?

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 24th, 2009, 01:14 PM

sounds like a plan.:)

the suggestions so far...

For residents and guests of Ana Ivanovic's Wonderland (gaviotabr)
A place where Ana Is Love- For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic (Fistpumpovic)
She is a champion, beautiful and ALWAYS exciting! Forum for the fans of Ana Ivanovic (Fistpumpovic)
A place for the fans of always exciting Ana Ivanovic (Jelenacg)
A place in wonderland for the fans of always exciting Ana Ivanovic (Horizon)
Forum for fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic (The Daviator)
A place where Ana is love - for residents and guests of Ana Ivanovic's always exciting wonderland (Horizon)

Subtitles! Step right up and give us your subtitles! Last call for all subtitles! Speak now or forever hold your subtitles..or something!

azdaja
Sep 24th, 2009, 01:23 PM
so, anapolis won. sounds fine to me :) the capital city of ana ivanovic's wonderland.

InsideOut.
Sep 24th, 2009, 01:50 PM
So when will the name be changed? :(

spiritedenergy
Sep 24th, 2009, 02:43 PM
sounds like a plan.:)

the suggestions so far...

A place where Ana Is Love- For the fans of the always exciting Ana Ivanovic (Fistpumpovic)
She is a champion, beautiful and ALWAYS exciting! Forum for the fans of Ana Ivanovic (Fistpumpovic)
A place where Ana is love - for residents and guests of Ana Ivanovic's always exciting wonderland (Horizon)

Subtitles! Step right up and give us your subtitles! Last call for all subtitles! Speak now or forever hold your subtitles..or something!

I propose these:

1. Wondering about Ana Ivanovic? Enter here!
2. Tennis player Ana Ivanovic's wonderland
3. Wonderforum of Serbian Sweetheart Ana Ivanovic
4. Wonderland for fans and admirers of Ana Ivanovic
5. A wonderland where to share the love for Ana Ivanovic

Reckoner
Sep 25th, 2009, 02:58 AM
I love "Wonderforum of Serbian Sweetheart Ana Ivanovic"

The Daviator
Sep 28th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Sooooo...

Change the name already :lol:

jonnyroyale_13
Sep 28th, 2009, 07:11 PM

I propose these:

1. Wondering about Ana Ivanovic? Enter here!
3. Wonderforum of Serbian Sweetheart Ana Ivanovic
4. Wonderland for fans and admirers of Ana Ivanovic
5. A wonderland where to share the love for Ana Ivanovic

Luca, can you trim your list down to 2? then we'd have 10 and can take this thing to the polls:drink:

the capital city of ana ivanovic's wonderland(azdaja)

spiritedenergy
Sep 28th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Luca, can you trim your list down to 2? then we'd have 10 and can take this thing to the polls:drink:

the capital city of ana ivanovic's wonderland(azdaja)

Ok I choose:
1. Wonderforum of Serbian Sweetheart Ana Ivanovic (was liked:p)