PDA

View Full Version : Elenis coach....Is it for real???Continues!!!!!

merda2004
Sep 8th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I just checked elenis profile in the itftennis website and just saw that Daniel Merkert is her coach!!!didnt she let him go???is she back with him???I wonder why she started losing again.... lol

hellas719
Sep 8th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Her current coach's name is Kai;)
I think Daniel is Eleni's old coach and the ITF site just didn't update Eleni's profile:p

merda2004
Sep 8th, 2009, 07:12 PM
are u sure?they seem to update info quite quick on itf!u think she went back to daniel?

Dorien.
Sep 8th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Kai was with her in Westende and Koksijde :shrug:

And it is not up to date from Yanina and Kirsten you can still find the name of their coach from a year ago :p

merda2004
Sep 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM
well daniel or kai the result is the same!!!!!she is losing!!!!!

merda2004
Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Just an update....Eleni in her website says that she doesn’t have a coach at the moment!!!!For me this is great news!!!!She got rid of Daniel and now Kai...
Can't she just beg someone good to train her???
Can't she just find someone else????COME ON!!!!!
Do something…even if that means relocating!!!

hellas719
Sep 24th, 2009, 03:24 AM
:eek:

hellas719
Sep 24th, 2009, 03:40 AM
Eleni's Entry:
19/09/2009
Hi guys!!
A few words from me...some sad news but also some good ones...
First of all...Many thanks for all your wishes today!! For my birthday!! It was a nice day today as the weather was fine!! I played the tournament in Mestre, that is close to Venezia. I played one of the best matches on clay vs Begu but in the next
round my tennis was not consistent enough. Still my tennis is on and
off but i am working on it and the most positive thing is that i am healthy!!
Our doubles with Jasmin was a great match!! It was vs Barrois-Meusburger.
Very intense and interesting match, a lot of action and the level was really high.
We all know each other and we had really fun on court!! We lost 6-0, 5-7, 8-10 in the super tie break.
The bad news are that i am without coach at the moment.
My next tournament?? Where else?? In this beautiful and nice country...Greece!!
It is a 100+H (ITF) in Athens, at the Olympic Facilities!! You can not imagine what a feeling i had there by playing the Olympics. It is a very special place and i am looking really forward for this week. I will be practicing on hard court the whole next week, the tournament is very strong..so many good players are coming so it is a great challenge to face!!
Have a nice weekend and i will keep you posted soon..
Your eleni.

;)

hellas719
Sep 27th, 2009, 10:09 PM
I think that Konstantinos Economidis should be her coach :)
He's now retired, and is going to be a coach. He opened up his own tennis centre in Thessaloniki so she should definitely try him. He has experience on tour too :)

merda2004
Sep 29th, 2009, 06:35 PM
its an idea/suggestion but....the problem is still the same hellas!!!she doesnt want to leave germany and "other" people in germany!!!thats the problem/

runner
Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
its an idea/suggestion but....the problem is still the same hellas!!!she doesnt want to leave germany and "other" people in germany!!!thats the problem/

Maybe she should convince the "other" people to relocate with her :devil:

merda2004
Oct 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
true but....these "other people" how are they gonna support themselves?at least eleni is doing well for the moment!

Elisse
Oct 7th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Though she's officially without a coach at the moment, she was definiately being coached/adviced by a Greek guy in Athens!! :) He was with them on the practise courts and he was also sitting next to Jaz during Eleni's matches.

No idea who he is...but he has to be doing something right for her to be playing so well again!! :worship:

btw - Still can't get over the fact that she served a couples of aces!!!! :eek: *faints with shock* :lol:

hellas719
Oct 7th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Thanks for the info ;)
Someone in the Greek chat thread on MTF said he thought it was Economidis at first, but it doesn't look like him :shrug:
Then again, he's retired and I haven't come across any new pictures of him since April, so it could be him :shrug:
After all, they're both Thessalonikans :p
But it really doesn't look like him so I don't know :lol:

merda2004
Oct 7th, 2009, 10:29 AM
well that proves my point(doesnt it dear dorien)????when she is away/stays away from german coaches etc....she is doing much better!!!!doesnt she dorien???dont answer that ...she does!
lol ahahahahaha.

christos
Oct 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Though she's officially without a coach at the moment, she was definiately being coached/adviced by a Greek guy in Athens!! :) He was with them on the practise courts and he was also sitting next to Jaz during Eleni's matches.

No idea who he is...but he has to be doing something right for her to be playing so well again!! :worship:

btw - Still can't get over the fact that she served a couples of aces!!!! :eek: *faints with shock* :lol:

I confirm too this info. I saw him in the practise courts but also in the central court during the warm up. They changed some balls

hellas719
Oct 8th, 2009, 02:27 AM
:eek:
This is some serious stuff :p