PDA

View Full Version : hairy stuff

*annamaria*
Sep 17th, 2002, 03:37 PM
hey!

do you guys think lleyton should let his hair grow again? i just like his curly hair. hearts
yes, and concerning kim: she has so beautiful hair as well. is it her natural color, i mean being that very fair? i know you guys know that.

love ya'll
*annamaria* kiss

lies
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:30 PM
hey annamaria!!!

Blond is kim's natural colour
I saw it(a few months ago) in a videoclip.She was like 6 or 7
years old, and she had exactly the same hair (only a bit longer)
it was a very cute and funny clip :angel: by the way

:bounce: :bounce: lies:wavey:

Brαm
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Nope, you're wrong Lies. Kim DOES dye her hair blonde!! She was blonde as a child, but when she started playing on the WTA tour she had "ash blonde"-kinda hair!

This pic included is from the Leipzig win in 2000. She's not as blonde there as she is now!

Majo
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:54 PM
to answer your question, annamaria: i really don't think lley should let his hair grow again... i like it this way much better... besides, he looks more adult now... ;)

lies
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:01 PM
oeps !!!sorry bram!!!didn't know!!!
:confused:
please forgive me :sad:

en ik die dacht dak ons kimmeke goe kende,tja :rolleyes:

:wavey: lies:wavey:

Peridotpixie
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:53 PM
She doesn't necessarily dye it. First of all, I think--and correct me if I'm wrong--that that picture from Leipzig is actually from two years ago, in 2000, and if you look at other pictures from around then, Wimbledon for instance, her hair looks lighter. So it would seem that the color fluctuates, which to me says:

A) It gets lighter when she spends time in the sun. Not likely, but possible--happens to me quite often.

B) She gets highlights, which is sort of like dying it but not quite. I think this is probably the explanation. It would also explain why her hair seems lighter now, because if you get highlights steadily for any prolonged period of time, your hair pretty much takes on the color of your highlights. It would also explain why there was never an exact moment when her hair went from darker tio lighter blonde, because it would be a gradual change.

I mean, she might dye it. I have no idea.
I think I just spent wayyy too much time thinking about this.

Majo
Sep 17th, 2002, 07:46 PM
bwa, lies, trekt het u nie aan, ik dacht ook da ze haar haar nie verfde hoor...
happens to the best of us...
allé, zo kome we ook weer es iets te wete hè... :D

(and from now on i'll try to write english again... ;) )

greetzies, Marjoleintje

lies
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:08 PM
inderdaad majoke :) we (alé ikke toch)hebben nog veel te leren
:kiss: lies

in Englisch(for all the ones who are biting their nailes coz' they don't know what we're saying)
indeed majo
we(and certainely me) have got a lot to learn

bye!!!!:) :) :)

lies
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:11 PM
oops it's engliSH ! sorry!!

Frau Antje
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by bram_born84
This pic included is from the Leipzig win in 2000. She's not as blonde there as she is now!

Her hair was wet. She had to fight three hard sets against Likhovtseva ;)

Majo
Sep 18th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by lies
oops it's engliSH ! sorry!!

seg liesje, als ge zo nog es een foutje schrijft, kunt ge beter "edit" neme, da bespaart u wa moeite... (maar mss wist ge dit allang, dan heb ik niks gezegd zenne :) )

en lap, da was weer nederlands, nu in't engels dan maar...

xxxies, Majo

(back in english now, you guys can learn dutch like this if you want to ;))

so what i said was:
hey liesje, if you write a mistake, you can better use the button (do they call it button in english?? :confused:, probably not... ;)) "edit", it's much easier that way... (but if you already knew this, just pretend i didn't say a word... :))