PDA

View Full Version : Anapolis VS Ana In Wonderland!! Discuss Both Names NOW!!! Voting Starts Sunday!!!

Balltossovic
Sep 4th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone:wavey:

Congratulations to "Ana In Wonderland" the winner of poll one.

As you all know there has been some drama with the name change process. We are looking to end that. As previously stated in THIS (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=386768) thread, there will be one more poll after this one. That will be the final poll. The winner of this poll will take on "Ana In Wonderland" for the honor of being our new forum name:bounce:

A reminder: The votes from the closed poll will be counted here. IF YOU VOTED ON THAT POLL YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOTE IN THIS ONE.

PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY VOTED:

Ana is Love:
jonnyroyale_13, Kim's_fan_4ever, Ksenia., lilimi, Mixo, mure, Sean., The Daviator

Ajde Ana!:

Chris_G, MarieC

Anapolis:alas_8!, AstuteLearner8, Dexter, doni1212, FAMK, Fistpumpovic, gaviotabr, hellas719, InsideOut., Isha312, luv_sweetAna, no hope..., Protoss, Reckoner, Stevecw, VirginMary

Ana's Villa of Excitement: AjdeAna, Davodus, jelenacg, Kiristea., NittanyJefe

Anamania: Cp6uja

The Anapolis: DAVAJ MKirilenko

All others who did not get a chance to vote before the closing of the other poll may vote now.

Please keep this thread drama free. There will be no insulting, there will be no presonal attacks, there will be no foolishness in this thread. If you come here with your sole purpose being to start trouble then you and your post will be reported:wavey:

Happy voting:D

Reckoner
Sep 5th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Oops... I should have read the first post. Sorry.

SOA_MC
Sep 5th, 2009, 07:40 AM
None of these.

MarieC
Sep 5th, 2009, 03:07 PM
didn't read the first post before I voted, sorry

Balltossovic
Sep 5th, 2009, 05:36 PM
It's okay guys;)

Marilyn Monheaux
Sep 5th, 2009, 05:44 PM
I voted again*blushes* Sorry, I totally didn't read your post:p

Balltossovic
Sep 9th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Voting is almost over;)

Balltossovic
Sep 10th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Voting is OVER Anapolis wins poll 2:banana:

Please discuss the pros and cons of both names:D

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM
I like both names, so I would be pretty happy with either to be the forum name. I do like Ana in Wonderland better, because it seems more like a forum name than Anapolis, and it also (to me) fits better. But like I said, happy with either, but prefer Ana in Wonderland.

Balltossovic
Sep 10th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I acually think Anapolis is more appropriate. Anapolis means Ana's City or City of Ana. While I liked Ana In Wondeland best out of the new suggestions, it wont always be appropriate as a forum name. Ana is not going to be in Wonderland forever. I know she will get back to the top. Once she does, Ana In Wonderland won't sound right anymore.

I also prefer Anapolis because then we can have THE OFFICIAL....... of Anapolis. I guess we could have THE OFFICIAL ...... of Ana's Wonderland too. But Anapolis just rings better:)

What do you think?

Davodus
Sep 10th, 2009, 06:58 PM
I think Ana's always in wonderland even when she is losing :lol: but I do like the idea of the official.....of Anapolis better than of Ana's Wonderland, I thnk

The Daviator
Sep 10th, 2009, 07:06 PM
So close to a new name :hearts:

AIW FTW :angel:

jelenacg
Sep 10th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I like both suggestions
Ana in Wonderland is great not only now bc she is slumping :lol:
So whatever we chose is fine by me :angel:

Reckoner
Sep 11th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I much prefer Anapolis.

Much.

gaviotabr
Sep 11th, 2009, 12:37 AM
I like both names, so it's a win win situation for me.

With Anapolis we could have something like "The official mayor of Anapolis". But with Ana in Wonderland we can also do it.. something like "The official White Rabbit of Ana's Wonderland". Or even with characters from fairytales, like "The official Aladin of Ana's Wonderland".

Ana is and will always be in a Wonderland.. :lol: It's not because of her slump. But I really like Anapolis as well, so I'm good with both. I still think it should be some sort of consensus.

Isha312
Sep 11th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I much prefer Anapolis.

Much.

This.

hellas719
Sep 12th, 2009, 12:33 AM
I prefer Anapolis;)