PDA

View Full Version : Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!!

MS
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Well, after some weeks...Magüi is back! ;).

Unfortunately, Magüi has to play the qualifying here due to her low current ranking, but let's hope that she can get some wins here in the qualifying, although it won't be easy, tough tournaments from now.

Let's see how Magüi faces the end of the season. BTW, she is supposed to play with Petrova here (at last!!)( they were supposed to play together many tournaments this season), but we'll have to wait to confirm it.

So.................(forgetting the bad defeats in the last months)

¡¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Gallofa
Sep 16th, 2002, 11:49 AM
It'll do good to her ranking and confidence to play a few qualifying rounds. I really think is what she needs right now. Qualifying is good for building up confidence, getting some match practice and getting points. So good luck in the qualifying and hopefully she can make it to the main draw.

MS
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you're right, maybe qualifying will be positive and can help Magüi to improve in the rankings if she can get some wins here.

Jorn
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Vamos Magüi!! :)

btw, When will she play, I'll maybe goto Leipzig! ;)

(not 100% sure yet) ;)

Jorn
Sep 17th, 2002, 08:50 AM
btw, No reason to answer my Q, ;) I know she'll play Saturday 21. if she play in the Qualies...but the bad, I also want to see Tina play, IF she plays in maindraw...I can only go a few(2) days, if I can go...

Good Luck Magüi!!

Frau Antje
Sep 17th, 2002, 09:52 PM
vamos Magüi. I will cheer for her there

MS
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Oh, great, someone there. Tell her hi from one of her biggest fans!! (j/k! ;))

Frau Antje
Sep 18th, 2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by MS
Oh, great, someone there. Tell her hi from one of her biggest fans!! (j/k! ;))

okay, I will do ;)

Jorn
Sep 20th, 2002, 02:48 PM
I will be there too!! ;)

Go Mags!! ;)

I will goto Leipzig today. hope to be there when quali starts... cya :)

MS
Sep 23rd, 2002, 07:21 AM
So we have some people in Leipzig, that's good! ;)

Good luck to Magüi in the third round of the qualifying!!!!!!

MS
Sep 24th, 2002, 07:30 AM
pfff, another disappointing defeat aginst a player who isn't top 100...... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Anyway....¡¡VAMOS!! :):)

Magüi and Nadia won in doubles, something is better than nothing ;)

Jorn
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:26 AM
I am back! ;) (NO Internet in Leipzig, so I am back home)

More info later, BUT Benasova don't belong in this world ;) HOW can someone play 4 sets and make VERY FEW errors

Just check her score agaisnt Paola, she make about 2 Uerrors in that last set.

btw, I had never heard about Benesova before I saw her play...

But as I said maybe more info and pics later ;)

Jorn
Sep 25th, 2002, 05:28 AM
btw, As you can think, I saw all her 4 matches ;)

and sandra, yes she saw ONLY last few set and dubs match! ;)

MS
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:25 AM
I haven't heard of Benasova. It's 'funny'. The last two defeats of Magüi....An almost unkwon player defeats Magüi and in the following round she defeats Paola....

Sandra, I'm gonna kill you (j/k). So few people in that dubs match. In Madrid we were only 7 people watching the last match of Magüi and Molik, and I don't know who were less motivated, the players or the crowd, lol.

BTW, can anyone tell me when does the qualifying in Moscow start? (sorry, I'm too busy and have no much time o look for this info ;))

Jorn
Sep 25th, 2002, 02:29 PM
I think the Moscow qualies start on Saturday.

We were more then 7 watching Magui play ;) but there was more ppl Saturday and Sunday watching for free, then Monday. only about 1000 ppl there Monday. I did not see Magui Tuesday
btw, She make too many DF in her matches...

Good luck in dubs today :)

Nadia is also playing great, again.