PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool was stupid to lose Anelka

Estefania_Swiss
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:44 AM
This is one of the many reasons why I don't like Gerrard Houllier. He makes horrible decisions like getting rid of Robbie Fowler and Anelka and going after scum like Lee Bowyer.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:37 AM
Fowler was going stale, Anelka has started well at Man City, agreed.

Lee Bowyer was found innocent and is a quality player

YSL
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:47 AM
could be worse.. You could support...

West Ham Utd

*s******s*

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:55 AM
lol - or Sunderland or be like me, a long time sufferer of Middlesbrough ;)

YSL - Did Wasps win? I saw Bath kick off but then turned over,lol

RayDay
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:17 AM
It was a stupid move to let go of Anelka, but despite that, I still have faith in Houllier and El Hadji Diouf, the man that replaced Anelka.

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:27 AM
Milan Baros will prove his quality yet and he doesn't sulk.

Fowler will never go stale, just Houllier played him with a selfish little brat and and a big fat log who kept falling over.

What Fowler needed was to play to his strengths, thats why he ended up top scorer for Leeds in half a season.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:34 AM
Heskey has his uses. He's a big strong lad, perhaps he can help the kit lady carry the kits?

YSL
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by JelenaDokicIsHot
YSL - Did Wasps win? I saw Bath kick off but then turned over,lol

oh GOD! I nearly had a heart attack!! We were leading 24-9. Then Bath clawed their way back in the 2nd half and 3mins into injury time scored a try to lead 27-24. Then with the restart, the ball was passed to Alex King whom scored a drop goal with the last kick of the match. Final score 27-27. I screamed so loudly that the neighbours knocked on my front door to see if I was ok :o

BritneySpearsIsHot
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:39 AM
LOL! Exciting then ;)

YSL
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:44 AM
that's ONE way of putting it!