PDA

View Full Version : Farewell!

saki
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:09 PM
For various reasons, I'm going to be too busy to post here much in the future. I'll drop by from time to time but this is basically "good-bye". I've had lots of interesting discussions on here & it's been fun. The longer I've been here though the more all the posts/threads look the same & the more I realise that I have other things that I should be doing...

:wavey: & :kiss: to all the people I've talked to (you know who you are) & if anyone does want to stay in touch, my e-mail address is in my profile.

per4ever
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:11 PM
bye bye saki...we'll miss you in here :kiss:

irma
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:15 PM
:wavey: and good luck with everything you are planning to do in the future

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:18 PM
bye saki.... :sad: we'll miss you!

good luck with all the things you're doing! :D :kiss:

Luna_Angel_84
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:25 PM
Bye bye :sad:

Simon
Sep 15th, 2002, 09:29 PM
Bye-bye from Simon at PAW. And Good Luck! Hope you can find time to make an occasional bid for that elusive first PAW title! (Even Kournikova hasn't given up yet!)

'Cheers'! :)

Jetta
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:31 AM
Good luck to you Saki. :)

Farewell. :wavey:

the cat
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:22 AM
Take care Saki! :wavey: But shouldn't you reach 2000 posts and then leave?

Jordan.
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:55 AM
Bye Saki! :wavey:

Berlin_Calling
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:02 AM
Later saki, even though this is the first time Im ever speaking to u ;) :sad:

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:05 AM
bye Saki :sad: :sad:

pop back some time :kiss: :wavey:

saki
Sep 16th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by the cat
Take care Saki! :wavey: But shouldn't you reach 2000 posts and then leave?

Heh, yeah, I noticed that too... but at the rate I've been posting this summer it would take me forever...

Thanks guys for your best wishes, I'm really excited about life right now & hopefully it'll all be justified. :)

YSL
Sep 16th, 2002, 11:44 AM
:wavey: Bye Bye saki!:wavey:

Good luck in all you do :) I hope to that your excitement about your life is justified too :)

gmt
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Good luck to you, you're one of the most original thinkers in here :kiss: (I could have written "were", but somehow experience tells that you'll be back some day ;))

apoet29
Sep 16th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Take care of yourself Saki. I will miss your insight into everything tennis and non-tennis. I hope that everything works out for you.

Princess Fiona
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Take care, saki... masses of luck to you for the future, and yes, pop back sometime!! :) :wavey:

Evey
Sep 16th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Bye Saki :wavey: Take Care!!

Kisha
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:00 PM
:wavey: Saki.

I know you had little to no respect for me, but i always admired your opinions in posts.

Take care, god bless.
:)

saki
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Kisha
:wavey: Saki.

I know you had little to no respect for me, but i always admired your opinions in posts.

Hey... where did that come from? Of course I respect you - it's hard not to respect someone so universally sweet.

And thanks again for all your comments. :) Must carry on packing... :o

Beat
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:08 PM
hey saki, you certainly will find the time to look after us from time to time...??

Kisha
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Sorry:o

I really felt you didnt like me. Glad you do:) :)

anyway all the best in your future and i hope you have every success in life!

Mail me sometime to let me know how you are doing:) :)

saki
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Beat
hey saki, you certainly will find the time to look after us from time to time...??

Didn't know you needed looking after! Yeah, of course I'll be back from time to time. The main thing is that I'm moving away from most of my friends & I'm going to have to spend what little free time I will have next year keeping in touch with them.

Dunno how I gave you that impression, Kisha, but at least I've straightened it out before leaving. :)

Right, really am going to pack now...

saki
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:47 AM
Temptation, oh temptation! My favourite player _ever_ Natasha Zvereva has teamed up with another favourite of mine Ai Sugiyama... and yet anotehr old fave Kimiko Date is back... and Navratilova is playing doubles with Serena... can I keep away from the board with all this going on?

Must be strong & not waste my time.... ;)

Beat
Sep 19th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by saki
Must be strong & not waste my time.... ;)

that's what I tell myself everyday... but it just doesn't help... ;)

kournikovafan13
Sep 19th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Take care Saki :wavey:

Nikola
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:21 PM
good luck