PDA

View Full Version : ASV!!!

_Andy_
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:12 PM
I don't not like Incubus anymore, OK!

ASV
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:22 PM
suuuuuuuure.

then why did u change your name? someones not popular anymore, so you dont like them! :rolleyes:

_Andy_
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Because, they're not my favorite band. I don't have one. Sometimes you regret a pseudo because it gets meaningless to you.

But if you must know, I have all their albums, and I got Audiovent's albums too, just for Incubus. But I don't want to identify myself with a band anymore.

ASV
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:29 PM
I think its ridiculous that you're concerned with your usename so much after you've posted only 68 times in 6 months :rolleyes:

_Andy_
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Are you seriously mad at me because I didn't want to be known as Incubus_Dude anymore? My life doesn't revolve around their music. This is why I posted 68 times in 6 months. Some people like you take this stuff way to seriously. LOL. I guess I try and avoid this stuff. That's why. I seriously hope you are just messing with me.

Dahveed
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:38 PM
ASV is just afraid of the 666, andy ;)

ASV
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Andy666
Are you seriously mad at me because I didn't want to be known as Incubus_Dude anymore? My life doesn't revolve around their music. This is why I posted 68 times in 6 months. Some people like you take this stuff way to seriously. LOL. I guess I try and avoid this stuff. That's why. I seriously hope you are just messing with me.

that post made no sense.

I'm not mad at you. I just think its ridiculous that you want to have a name change after a band isn't as popular that you liked while they were and you want to change your name with only 68 posts.

_Andy_
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Incubus is still popular. What are YOU talking about? You are getting so emotional over something that doesn't even involve you and it's hilarious. For the last time. I was joking. I still like Incubus. However, "Incubus_Dude" was long and ugly to me, and I wanted to use my real name that is shorter and simpler. Also for the last time, my life doesn't revolve around that band. I like other music too. I just made that name on a whim. It means nothing to me. Why is it such a big deal to you? It's not your problem. It's not even a "problem."

Jetta
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:31 PM
oh pffffff come on now, people change tastes, he doesn't like Incubus as much anymore, so what? :rolleyes:

Irish
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Dahveed
ASV is just afraid of the 666, andy ;)
I don't blame him! :eek::eek: