PDA

View Full Version : This is the off season Finally!see you next year Alize much stronger !

Pages : 1 [2]

MsPaula
Oct 14th, 2009, 01:57 AM
:wavey:thanks :)

I welcome you also, Carlos! This is the nicest forum I have ever posted with and Alize has the best fans ever!

HowardH
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Alize won, 4-6 6-3 6-3 :D.

Hello from New Zealand Carlos :wavey:.

améliemomo
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:34 PM
a big fight from alize and a deserved win:)

well still too many errors but this is a win that makes happy,she looked happy when she's been interviewed by barbara shett after the match

I love alize smiling:D

radwanska is next: big challenge,hope she ll fight even harder

Allez!

Aaric
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM
:wavey:

I welcome you also, Carlos! This is the nicest forum I have ever posted with and Alize has the best fans ever!

:lol::hug:

Hell yeah Alize :rocker: But try to fix those double faults please ( Seven aces is good tough :) )

HowardH
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Amira, you got to see the match? :jealous:.

améliemomo
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Amira, you got to see the match? :jealous:.

yes:p it was on eurosport

perhaps someone(sexysova) recorded it:shrug:

HowardH
Oct 14th, 2009, 03:03 PM
yes:p it was on eurosport

perhaps someone(sexysova) recorded it:shrug:

Hopefully yeah, Ondrej has been really good with posting matches. That's the really good thing about this forum. Before him it used to be Nouf, back then it was French commentary so I understood some of it... now I listen to the Czech commentary and don't understand much, but I find it hilarious how they add -ova at the end of every woman's name... Alize probably becomes Cornetova :tape:.

Dinayer
Oct 14th, 2009, 06:01 PM
well done, Alizé :yeah:
a win is a win :)

améliemomo
Oct 14th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Hopefully yeah, Ondrej has been really good with posting matches. That's the really good thing about this forum. Before him it used to be Nouf, back then it was French commentary so I understood some of it... now I listen to the Czech commentary and don't understand much, but I find it hilarious how they add -ova at the end of every woman's name... Alize probably becomes Cornetova :tape:.

:lol: indeed I already listened to czech commentary on alize match at budapest earlier this year and they said cornetova
after her match the french commentators were in communication with alize by the phone. They asked about her year and her actual form,if she still feel pain with her shoulder. She looked in good mood, telling she's ok with her shoulder and was watching radwanska match against niculescu
she also spoke about her next match against the polish player,the fact that she s supposed to be tired with her big asiatic tourney,
alize respect her opponent very much and said even if she's a little bit tired she's a tough player to beat so she'll try her best
finally she said she revealed her program after her last tournament, she'll take a week off and go to the USA to see her boyfriend

seems like she's really in love with him... good thing for her cause her off season preparation is going to be tough, much things to work on so she must take as much positive things before :drool::devil::p:angel:

justine schnyder
Oct 14th, 2009, 11:41 PM
omfg.. Thanks for the bday gift Alize!! :hearts:
I saw the first set and the beginning of the second and then I had to go.
In the first she missed a lot and looked really frustrated.. In the second she was pushed in the begining and started to play better, I'm really curious to see how she did to win it.
Allez Alize!!! Every win is a bonus these days :)

Carlos Fernandes
Oct 15th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I want her to win the Aga tomorrow, that she had some tough games last week in Beijing.

She had a shoulder injury?

Allez Alize.

HowardH
Oct 15th, 2009, 01:41 AM
omfg.. Thanks for the bday gift Alize!! :hearts:
I saw the first set and the beginning of the second and then I had to go.
In the first she missed a lot and looked really frustrated.. In the second she was pushed in the begining and started to play better, I'm really curious to see how she did to win it.
Allez Alize!!! Every win is a bonus these days :)

It's your birthday? Happy birthday! :bdaycake:. May your wishes come true.

HowardH
Oct 15th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Alize :hug:. Lost 4 and 5.

Alize played pretty well today, but lost to Agnieszka. Had chances in the second set, broke Aga when she served for the match the first time, but could not hold her serve afterwards. One difference: Alize's smashes and volleys were less accurate than Aga's, also her lob was less accurate. Overall she fought well though, and her fh was doing more damage than earlier in the year. Bh dtl was working better than for most of the season.

She hit a number of winners from Aga's second serve, which was good (and necessary, since that is her weakness).

Temperenka
Oct 15th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Is this it? Or will she play another tournament?

Carlos Fernandes
Oct 15th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Is this it? Or will she play another tournament?

Luxembourg

She had some opportunities but did not take

Dorien.
Oct 15th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Alizé :hug: Give everything for the last time in Luxembourg!

améliemomo
Oct 15th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Alize :hug:. Lost 4 and 5.

Alize played pretty well today, but lost to Agnieszka. Had chances in the second set, broke Aga when she served for the match the first time, but could not hold her serve afterwards. One difference: Alize's smashes and volleys were less accurate than Aga's, also her lob was less accurate. Overall she fought well though, and her fh was doing more damage than earlier in the year. Bh dtl was working better than for most of the season.

She hit a number of winners from Aga's second serve, which was good (and necessary, since that is her weakness).

yes she finally remembered she has a forehand and a good one when she's ON:o
she had so many opportunities in both sets she could have led with a break. But she lost those key points because of her lack of confidence.
She put a great fight and she made me remember why I like her.
I just love her forehand and if I was her coach I would make her game evolve and rely on that shot. I mean she relies so much on her backhand whereas in a tactic point of view, she must be better with a great forehand. Its a real chance she has cause she can put much of effect with that Shot and find some good angles.
She has a lot of things to work on to prepare 2010 and that match can give her much of "light" to do so.

Aaric
Oct 16th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Well, I guess it´s a good scoreline against a TOP 10 :shrug:
GL in Luxembourg !! :)

Carlos Fernandes
Oct 17th, 2009, 12:59 AM
GL in Luxembourg ˛

Allez Alize

HowardH
Oct 18th, 2009, 07:02 AM
Alize has drawn Barrois again. She won last time, why not again? But given the score last time, we can expect another close one. Should she win she would probably face Wickmayer.

Carlos Fernandes
Oct 18th, 2009, 10:49 AM
I believe she can win both games. :)

Aaric
Oct 18th, 2009, 12:32 PM
OMG Barrois again :lol:
GL

Koon
Oct 18th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Go Alize . Win the tournament :) :p

améliemomo
Oct 18th, 2009, 01:02 PM
barrois again:drool:

well this time I want her to be into it earlier,not waiting to be one set down to start playing good.
She has to be more offensive.
Allez good luck!

abi
Oct 19th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Good luck!:) Is she playing tomorrow?

MsPaula
Oct 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Allez Alize! I hope you have a great tournement in Luxembourg!

améliemomo
Oct 19th, 2009, 05:05 PM
there wont be a match against barrois , perhaps she withdrew:confused:

she's replaced by Aravane Rezai as a LL

she's sheduled to play on centre court so it will be on tv:)

4. Aravana REZAI (FRA) vs. Alize CORNET (FRA)

Aaric
Oct 20th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Oh my :eek: Just woke up, so I must be still dreaming
4-0 up

Carlos Fernandes
Oct 20th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Alize played very well, 6/0 6/2 :hearts::eek:

améliemomo
Oct 20th, 2009, 02:59 PM
oh my god, I knew she was playing better but this win proves she's getting her old form FINALLY, at the last tournament of the year,so ironic:drool::o

hope she can keep it up against wickmayer who will be the favourite there

Allez Alize!:)

HowardH
Oct 20th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Nice score Alize, but Aravane was very erratic today, Wickmayer will probably not be, so the next match will be much more tough. If she can stay with Yanina then we know she is playing well.

Aaric
Oct 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Alize :inlove:
Beat nina now please

Ferg
Oct 20th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Alizé :speakles: Keep it up!

Dorien.
Oct 20th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Alizé! Great win!

Alizé Molik
Oct 20th, 2009, 09:10 PM
aravane didn't put a ball in court.

justine schnyder
Oct 20th, 2009, 09:17 PM
wow, that was good.
I saw some of this match and some Alize's points were awsome. She was agressive and put a lot of pressure on Rezai.
Good luck next round!!!!$#%#

améliemomo
Oct 21st, 2009, 05:46 PM
Central Court, start at 1 pm:

3.Alize Cornet(FRA) vs Yanina Wickmayer(BEL)

Allez!

Dinayer
Oct 21st, 2009, 06:00 PM
wow Alizé :eek: nice win :drool:
good luck against Nina :awww: :sobbing:

Dorien.
Oct 21st, 2009, 06:07 PM
I don't like it they has to play against each other. Sadly i cannot see the match tomorrow :(

shar1982
Oct 22nd, 2009, 07:14 AM
Good Luck today!!!

améliemomo
Oct 22nd, 2009, 05:49 PM
alize lost 5 and 6.

It was a big fight but she didnt manage to go ahead of a very confident wickmayer.
I found alize very tired and its logic cause she isnt used to that kind of high level this year with her big slump.
It was her last match of the season(Thank God), she 'll take some vacation and will have the time to train and prepare for next year with I hope a much better alize than the one we saw for a large part of the year.

Dorien.
Oct 22nd, 2009, 05:51 PM
Alizé :hug:

Ferg
Oct 22nd, 2009, 06:01 PM
:sad:

Carlos Fernandes
Oct 22nd, 2009, 06:16 PM
I hope next year is better. :sad:

Derek.
Oct 23rd, 2009, 02:04 AM
Finally her poor season is over.

At least she ended it on a better note. :hug:

Here's for a better 2010 season, Alizé. :)

HowardH
Oct 23rd, 2009, 03:16 AM
Well, sounds like she put up a good fight at least. Some better signs for next year it seems.

Aaric
Oct 23rd, 2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it was a good score :shrug:
So see you in Australia Alize, I will hate 2009 tennis season for the rest of my life :o :p at least your 2009 season (Unfortunately, many others :o)
Just try to play better in 2010 and please do not get out of the TOP 50

Langers
Oct 25th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I'm confident that she'll hit back in 2010. Anyone know of her plans in Australia?

Sombrerero loco
Oct 30th, 2009, 12:49 AM
2010 will be a great year for alize, I know
she will be in the top20 again, I hope!
allez alize!

améliemomo
Oct 30th, 2009, 03:40 PM
hi sombrero loco,welcome here:wavey:

you can present you in the off topic thread if you want, tell us your name,age and why you like alize

see ya!;)

Aaric
Oct 31st, 2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome :wavey:

Ferg
Oct 31st, 2009, 10:07 PM
Best of luck for next year Alizé. :wavey:

améliemomo
Nov 4th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Well good news, I was really praying for alize taking the wise decision to start 2010 by playing Auckland and she's in the entry list
Thank God she's smart enough to play there instand of Brisbane and its strong field.
She must start the year with many wins.Howard I think you can go buy the tickets;)

Pax
Nov 4th, 2009, 08:42 PM
When will Alizé play the exhibition match with Henin?

Good choice Alizé! Good luck in 2010!:bounce:

améliemomo
Nov 5th, 2009, 09:08 AM
The exhibition will start on saturday 5 of December and finish on sunday 6 in Charleroi.

The shedule of play is out:

first match: Justine Henin(BEL) vs Kirsten Flipkens(BEL)
followed by: Alize Cornet(FRA) vs Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

then winner of match 1 will meet winner of match 2 in finale. Also the players who didnt win their first match will meet for "la consolation"

here's the exhibition official websitehttp://www.covadis.be/tennistrophy7/index.html

Sombrerero loco
Nov 8th, 2009, 02:24 PM
hope she won pennetta....then play against justine and just do whatever she can do...

HowardH
Nov 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Good luck against Flav! And in Auckland :drool:. I hope she can play in wind though, it gets pretty windy here sometimes.

améliemomo
Nov 10th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Good luck against Flav! And in Auckland :drool:. I hope she can play in wind though, it gets pretty windy here sometimes.

dont worry for her lol, she's been training in Nice, in South of France and its very windy there.
Except if Auckland climat is kinda "stormy", I think she'll be ok lol:p;)
Auckland seems like a very beautiful town, very calm, a good first tournament to start the year.

I have some other news and alize plan to play Hobart after Auckland, not Sydney. She reached quarter finale there in 2009.
More news to come later...:wavey:

Alizé Molik
Nov 10th, 2009, 11:21 AM
well I have to say I am relived by this! Finally she has some clever schedule and can start to rebuild her game and ranking..she has a lot of points to defend, and may find herself struggling to stay in the top 100 once the points from her wins in sydney, melbourne and paris have been sbtracted from her ranking. She needs wins.

I would love to see her play the South American clay tournaments again! Really get her clay game back and then make a good run at RG!

améliemomo
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:21 PM
well I have to say I am relived by this! Finally she has some clever schedule and can start to rebuild her game and ranking..she has a lot of points to defend, and may find herself struggling to stay in the top 100 once the points from her wins in sydney, melbourne and paris have been sbtracted from her ranking. She needs wins.

I would love to see her play the South American clay tournaments again! Really get her clay game back and then make a good run at RG!

yes she seems to have better shedule next year and has kept the lessons of her 2009 season. I read she plans to play many tournaments next year, including South american tournament Acapulco and many other tournaments she didnt play this year. I think its important for her to get back her rythme and get the wins. For now time for her off season preparation. Hopefully a better one than last year:help:

Aaric
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Yeah, those are good news ;) And I also think she should play American Clay tournaments, since she is better on clay. Whatever she chooses, please get some wins or your ranking once you start clay season will be :scared:

MsPaula
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:35 PM
:wavey:yes she seems to have better shedule next year and has kept the lessons of her 2009 season. I read she plans to play many tournaments next year, including South american tournament Acapulco and many other tournaments she didnt play this year. I think its important for her to get back her rythme and get the wins. For now time for her off season preparation. Hopefully a better one than last year:help:

Hi Ameliemomo and forum members! It's been a long time since I've written. I am going through some crap right now with my health so I'm laid up for awhile. All this talk about the upcoming season is getting me in the mood again for tennis! I am excited for the new season and to see what Alize brings to it. I hope she brings her game and starts climbing back up the rankings again! Time will tell!

améliemomo
Nov 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM

Hi Ameliemomo and forum members! It's been a long time since I've written. I am going through some crap right now with my health so I'm laid up for awhile. All this talk about the upcoming season is getting me in the mood again for tennis! I am excited for the new season and to see what Alize brings to it. I hope she brings her game and starts climbing back up the rankings again! Time will tell!

hi paula,hope you a quick recovery:hug: and yes you're right, the off season can be so boring without tennis that every news is nice to know lol
I dont have any interview of alize in the french press these days, SILENCE from her, hopefully its a good sign for next year and we could see a much better alize. A very hungry alize to win a lot and climb back the ranking and prove she belongs to the top. Gonna be tough but we believe right?;)

PS: I just found her shedule for next year. I ll post in the shedule topic.

Привет
Nov 15th, 2009, 03:20 AM
Hello Alize fans. :wavey:

Alize has been included in a new thread in GM, The Slumping Sisterhood (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=395853). Although you may be thinking this is not a good thing, this thread is aimed at supporting the players involved and celebrating their achievements until they're playing well enough that they can move on from the Sisterhood. Please feel free to join us in the thread and share news or updates about Alize. :)

Thanks!