PDA

View Full Version : Pics & Video from Qualies

Lee-Waters' Boy
Aug 3rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
Here is the link to my pics from qualies, over 200 lol.

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af351/LAQualifying09/

Also I posted in another thread about the amazing match between Tatiana Poutchek and Anastasia Rodionova. I took a lot of videos and put them together as one here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be2LnIFDf0c

Poutchek pretty much gave away the first set with her antics. Rodionova tried to give some back at the start of the 2nd complaining and eventually having a stare down w/ her bf or whoever it was in her contingent eventually telling him to leave. I capture her staring at him for 3 pts and him leaving lol. The official next to me at that point said it was the psycho match of 2009 between those two. They took turns being little bitches in the 2nd...Poutchek going up 4-1 and Rodionova coming back to win it.

One thing i missed on video, and which really makes me dislike Poutchek, was after set one with the ballkid. She threw her water bottle and the ballkid tip toed over to pick it up and throw it away. Then she threw her racket. She was then ready to get up and the ball girl put down the umbrella which was apparently in her way when she was looking for something so she kicked it out of the way. THe ball girl realized she was looking for her hair tie and went to get it like 5 feet away where it flew when Poutchek was being a bitch.

Elwin.
Aug 3rd, 2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the Pics :hearts:

schorsch
Aug 3rd, 2009, 09:34 AM
thx a lot ;)

but on the first page you wrote Elena Vesnina on pictures of Lucie Safarova :p

Elwin.
Aug 3rd, 2009, 12:22 PM
that video :spit:

SVK
Aug 3rd, 2009, 12:42 PM
:spit::spit::spit: @ Poutchek - Rodionova match

sandv1
Aug 3rd, 2009, 12:50 PM
Rodionova tried to give some back at the start of the 2nd complaining and eventually having a stare down w/ her bf or whoever it was in her contingent eventually telling him to leave. I capture her staring at him for 3 pts and him leaving lol.

I think I saw this!!!! :eek::lol::lol: I def. didn't stay around for the water bottle, etc.

Yeah, there wasn't a lot of love on that court.... sorry you and the other fans didn't get to see a more even-handed match. Thanks for your efforts to document it though. Still, I'm almost afraid to watch the footage. :p

Daszmarelli
Aug 3rd, 2009, 12:55 PM
Thanks for Bepa's pics. Do you have from Anna??

Daszmarelli
Aug 3rd, 2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks for Bepa's pics. Do you have from Anna??

Sexysova
Aug 3rd, 2009, 01:32 PM
great pics.. pls take some of Nicole V :D

hugo2004
Aug 3rd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Are you going to take pictures from the md? Take from Michelle Larcher de Brito. Thanks

paul_masterton
Aug 3rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks alot. Mel starting to look in much better shape.

Bally looks great, shame about the tennis...

Lee-Waters' Boy
Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:04 PM
i'm not going back
and omg embarassed about mis-naming the vesnina pics. thanks for letting me know!

Cinek
Aug 4th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Please pics of Aga and Ula Radwanska and Kirilenko/Radwanska in doubles

AnywhereButHome
Aug 4th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks

Arthus
Aug 4th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Great pics, thanks!