PDA

View Full Version : Just Talk Thread, the thread of CCL's chatterboxes.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

KaseyL
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:55 AM
This thread is meant for all posts of Kim fans for whatever you want to say (in English) that doesn't fit in the other threads.

So please use this thread acordingly.

Articles, pics and info/questions re Kim (or Lleyton) don't belong in here. Chatting does!

And... have fun here! :)

At your service,

The Mods
CCLounge

KaseyL
Sep 13th, 2002, 10:59 AM
I'll kick it off then...

Hi to you all! :wavey:

Cilla
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:39 AM
lmao! Great Idea Ingrid ;) A familiar concept eh? ;) :p

:wavey: To all! Incase y'all didn't know already Pffff how could you not :o ;) I'm Cilla!

KaseyL
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:44 AM
LOL Cilla!

Yeah, I reckoned this was missing something! ;)

Thanks for joining btw! :)

budgirlbz
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:16 PM
hi all...

does someone has that pic of lleyton and kim watching elke at RG they were talking about it on this message board, if so can you post it...pleeeaaassseeeeeee......

Nina_rus
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:41 PM
you're not supposed to ask that in this thread ;)

But I really want to see it too :)

budgirlbz
Sep 13th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by budgirlbz
hi all...

does someone has that pic of lleyton and kim watching elke at RG they were talking about it on this message board, if so can you post it...pleeeaaassseeeeeee......

oopss....sorry...but hey, anything right? so...

Mazza
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Ellooo!! :wavey:

Yay! another just talk thread! :D I'm Mazza! :p prepared to be scared!

Cilla
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:25 PM
lol @ you introducing yourself as Mazza :p Most ppl are scared of you already Mazz :rolleyes: Duh! ;) :p

Bigkimfan
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Today in class, we started talking about Kim, that she is nr. 8 at the wta ranking right now... everybody was saying that Kim belongs to the top 200!!! :fiery: :fiery: They only support Kim when she wins a tournament, when she doesn't win a tournament, they start criticizing her!!! I really hate it when people only say that they are "Kim-fans" when she plays good!!!

:bounce: :bounce: Good luck Kim!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I am sorry if I made some type faults, my English isn't so good!!!

Majo
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:18 PM
sounds familiar -> i know a lot of people who only support kim when she's playing well...
NOT ME -> I know she's great, so why would i stop believing in her, just because she has a bad season?

angele87
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Yay, a just talk thread :D

I'm Angele :wavey: but otherwise none as QG... Queen Goober :D For my gooberish personality :angel:

keta
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:00 AM
:wavey: Hey im Kets or Kets......... I think im probably the biggest kimmy fan in australia!! She rocks !! She shoudl be number one in the world!! :p:p

Elleke
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:13 AM
:wavey: I 'm Elke
I'm just one of all those belgians here :p
GOOOO KIMMMIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Lleyki
Sep 14th, 2002, 09:23 AM
woohoo another talk thread :D

hello :wavey:
My name is Elke (too :p)

Nina_rus
Sep 14th, 2002, 11:53 AM
oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nina

ikke
Sep 14th, 2002, 12:03 PM
A talk tread:bounce:

I'm julie :wavey:

keta
Sep 14th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Now that there is a talking thread im alwaysgoing too be in here going on about nothing!! :p:p

Sep 14th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by keta
I think im probably the biggest kimmy fan in australia!! :p:p

You have me to compete with:p

Hawk
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Hi i'm Ileana :wavey:

But i'm not Belgian...i'm from across the atlantic..Canada

kevijntje
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:38 PM
:wavey: i'm kevin
talk thread for kimmy:angel:

Majo
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:40 PM
oh right, I'm Marjolein, but you guys can call me Majo... (well, you can call me what you like, as long as you keep it friendly ;) )

greetz, Ma(r)jo(lein)

Bigkimfan
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Hello, I 'm dimitri!!!:wavey:

and I'm from Belgium...

:bounce: :bounce: C'mon Kim!!!:bounce: :bounce:

zanychick
Sep 14th, 2002, 08:25 PM
hey everyone, im clare from northern ireland, thought i'd pop in and say hello, so hello

~|Naomi|~
Sep 15th, 2002, 01:18 AM
Hi I'm Naomi :wavey: :wavey: and I'm from Australia

Hawk
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:15 AM
So many Belgians and Australians..I feel like a foreigner lol

Sep 15th, 2002, 05:53 AM
I'm Jackie :wavey:
...and I'm another Australian:)

keta
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:30 AM
:wavey: Jackie!! We can both be the biggest Kim Fans in austrlia then!! :p:p And Naomi If you want too be!!

Jaki is my sista's name bye the way !!!

Stefke
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:39 AM
Hey guys!:wavey:
I'm Stefanie but everyone is calling me Stefke!
Another Belgian (Temse) and proud off it!!:D

sanstamtam
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:45 PM
:wavey: everybody
I am Amélie and I come from Belgium too

I am a huge fan of kim

Sorry for my English who is not very good

:bounce: :bounce: Come on Kim :bounce: :bounce:

Cilla
Sep 15th, 2002, 01:10 PM
This is great :D :wavey: To all! :bounce: (P.S Nice to see u post here Clare ;))

Lleykimmy1
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Hi everybody!

My name's Christel and I'm from Switzerand !!!

GO KIM YOU'RE THE BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD !!!!!!

Annie
Sep 15th, 2002, 03:30 PM
HI everyone!!:wavey:
I'm anni and i'm from Finland, i'm a great fan of kimmy (and lleyton) too... (probably the biggest in finland...) nice to get a chatting thread here too... i try to pop in as often as i can... :)

Pinkie
Sep 15th, 2002, 03:34 PM
guess we're doing introductions. Hi, my name is Tinne. I'm Belgian.

~|Naomi|~
Sep 16th, 2002, 05:40 AM
Yeah Keta I'm with you and Jackie as the biggest Kim fans in Australia;)

*annamaria*
Sep 16th, 2002, 07:44 AM
hi everyone!

I'm Anna Maria, and I come from Austria. I am also a huge fan of Kim.
It's nice to get to know about everyone. if anyone just wants to talk, please drop me a line.

keep in touch!
Anna Maria

Elke
Sep 16th, 2002, 09:17 AM
Hellooooo!!:wavey:
I'm also Elke and I come also from Belgium.
I'm a Lleyki and proud of it!;) :D

KaseyL
Sep 16th, 2002, 10:57 AM
Hi y'all! :wavey:

esp. to Angele as I see you're around LOL!

Dr. Peedy
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:07 PM
:wavey: :bounce: :wavey: :bounce: :wavey:

Hi everyone!

I'm Allan. My username is "Peedy" on ATPworld.... don't know if many of you would even recognize that... I've only posted on one thread there! :o :o

Cilla
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Ellllllooo Allan! :wavey: :p

Great to see you post here......@ last! ;) :p

Elleke
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Elke
I'm also Elke and I come also from Belgium.

:wavey: another Elke :D:) wohowww!

Dr. Peedy
Sep 17th, 2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Hayden's_Sheila
Ellllllooo Allan! :wavey: :p

Great to see you post here......@ last! ;) :p

:wavey: :D :D

Ello ello! :)

So what can we talk about here?

angele87
Sep 17th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by KaseyL

esp. to Angele as I see you're around LOL!

I'm always here :D I just don't always post :o

ALLAN!!! I'm so glad you decided to start posting here :D :kiss:

Dr. Peedy
Sep 18th, 2002, 02:50 AM
Woohoo! Hey Angele! :D :D :kiss: :bounce:

Hawk
Sep 18th, 2002, 04:26 AM
There is a thread in General Messages about everyone's 2 least favorite players, and Kim's name has come up several times :fiery: Now i'm a little bias :p But what's not to love about Kim??

Cilla
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Hawk
There is a thread in General Messages about everyone's 2 least favorite players, and Kim's name has come up several times :fiery: Now i'm a little bias :p But what's not to love about Kim??

Exactly! :D But erm it's probably more to do with her choice of boyfriend than her personally......

*annamaria*
Sep 18th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Hey,javascript:smilie(':wavey:')

What about indroducing ourselves to each other in here? I'd love to know the people that I am talking to, like, what your interests are, where you live and whatsoever.
You possibly know eachother already, but i don't.
what can i say about myself: my name is Anna Maria, I am 19, and I am Austrian. i just returned from my sommervacations which were absolutely fantastic. I just love sports, especially skiing and tennis. I've been on a glacier skiracing camp this summer and it was just great. I also did a lot of mountainbiking....and I worked as a tennis instructor for the very first time. i loved it!!
whatelse: i am on university. it's now my second year that i study medicine. (i should better learn for an exam, instead of hanging in here... oh well.
i am a huge fan of kim and lleyton. (who isn't in here...) i just liked her from the very first time i saw her play. i'd love to meet kim once!

well, now i wrote for miles, and i guess, you'll be quite bored reading it...
anyway. i'd be happy if you could do a littel introducing as well.

keep in touch
Anna Maria

PS: How about posting a picture about each of us?

iomchic
Sep 18th, 2002, 07:07 PM
while were all introducing ourselves; i'm clare and i'm from the isle of man. I have been reading all your posts but never written before; you guys are very entertaining! i am a huge fan(with a capitalH) of lleyton and kim. I love to play tennis and i also swim for the island! see ya around.........Luv Clare :bounce: :angel: :wavey:

Sep 19th, 2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Hayden's_Sheila

Exactly! :D But erm it's probably more to do with her choice of boyfriend than her personally......

Yeah...the jealous Lleyton fans all hate Kim :p

KaseyL
Sep 19th, 2002, 10:59 AM

KaseyL
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Clare, welcome!

Hope you'll like it in here!

I am Ingrid, Belgian, and one of the moderators.

Cilla
Sep 19th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284

Yeah...the jealous Lleyton fans all hate Kim :p

LMAO! That's so true Jackie :p Though I'm not one of them :angel: :p BTW Have a great time watching LLEYTON tomorrow in the Davis Cup, now THAT I am jealous about! :p :wavey: Clare, welcome here :D I can't post a pic I am scannerless :p Can't wait 4 the Aussie Open, so I can bunk lectures again 4 Lleyton and Kim's matches :rolleyes: :p

gokimmie
Sep 20th, 2002, 08:13 AM
:wavey: hi!
A just talk thread:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I just looooooove reading those lol,it's nice to know what other posters' interests/hobby's/occupations are,besides tennis and our beloved kimmie of course:hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :angel: :angel:

Anyway,i'm eva;I'm 26,married,and i have two sweet little angels ,Thomas,almost 4,and justine,almost 2:angel: :angel:
Most ,not to say all of my spare time ,i spend with my kids.
i live and work at a guide dog training centre in koksijde,belgium.
Besides my kids and kimmie,i love dogs,we have three dogs of our own and always around 6 in training.

if you want to know more ,feel free to ask lol......

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: by!!!!!!

KaseyL
Sep 21st, 2002, 05:43 AM
Good morning Eva! :wavey: see that you're up too! :)

gokimmie
Sep 21st, 2002, 06:13 AM
:wavey: hi ingird!i'm always up at the crack of dawn *sigh*
my two little angels,remember;)

budgirlbz
Sep 22nd, 2002, 04:04 AM
hi everyone....

i'm anne, from USA....i'm glad i'm not the only 20-something...i'm 25, and married but no kids....i love browsing this msg board while i'm at work...coz it gets boring during the day....and i just love kim and lleyton...every chance i get i try to read on...

so......talk to you all later....

:wavey:

billybizar
Sep 22nd, 2002, 08:24 AM
For the belgians, did anyone see the Davis Cup doubles match yesterday? What happened there, Tom pounding his chest and provoking the crowd? I thought they must have called him bad names or something like that. It was so odd and funny then to see Tom celebrating with the crowd after the game. And he was forced to take off his shirt!

Pinkie
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:06 PM
Good morning (well, to me it is morning). I must say that for someone living in the NY area, these matches in Tokyo were killing me! I was so fun hanging out with the other kim fans in the live score threads, but staying up that late all the time can't be good for my health. (Especially when people start posting wrong scores!) Good thing she's moving on to Europe! The European kin fans are going to have to talk the rest of us through those!:cool:

Princess_yuk
Sep 22nd, 2002, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone my name is Sohie (Sopia but no one besides my teachers and grandparents calls me that).

It's my first time ever posting on here, so I'm sorry if I do anything horribly wrong!

Like the rest of you I love Kim and Lleyton but I don't actually play tenis, but I do enjoy watching it (hores and riding are more my thing).

Anyway, sorry for rambling but I just wanted to introduce myself!

KaseyL
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by billybizar
For the belgians, did anyone see the Davis Cup doubles match yesterday? What happened there, Tom pounding his chest and provoking the crowd? I thought they must have called him bad names or something like that. It was so odd and funny then to see Tom celebrating with the crowd after the game. And he was forced to take off his shirt!

he was just getting his frustration out, as the Belgians had a few questionable calls against them, and the crowd was of course not really pro Belgium...

so he was pounding his chest at one moment, and putting his hand to his ear as if listening to the crowd for their non existing cheers LOL

The team captain and Elseneer had quite some work to get him away of his discussions with the umpire.... Tom just didn't want to accept unfairness.

KaseyL
Sep 22nd, 2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Princess_yuk
Hello everyone my name is Sohie (Sopia but no one besides my teachers and grandparents calls me that).

It's my first time ever posting on here, so I'm sorry if I do anything horribly wrong!

Like the rest of you I love Kim and Lleyton but I don't actually play tenis, but I do enjoy watching it (hores and riding are more my thing).

Anyway, sorry for rambling but I just wanted to introduce myself!

Welcome Sophie!

And you're not doing anything horribly wrong!

Hope you'll have fun here!

btw I am one of the moderators here. My name is Ingrid.

billybizar
Sep 23rd, 2002, 04:31 PM
yes I know KaseyL (or shall I call you Ingrid?), but I think his reaction was a bit out of proportion. But then again, you never know the whole truth unless you are part of the crowd and watching it live I guess.

KaseyL
Sep 23rd, 2002, 05:30 PM
yes I know KaseyL (or shall I call you Ingrid?), but I think his reaction was a bit out of proportion. But then again, you never know the whole truth unless you are part of the crowd and watching it live I guess.

It was out of proportion, I agree. Even in the heath of the moment, it was quite stupid of him to react like this, it is just not going to bring him anything. He clearly had a huge problem in accepting the situation out there.

It seemed to be forgiven and forgotten afterwards, when he was dancing! :D

You can call me Ingrid btw. :)

pcabenojar
Sep 24th, 2002, 03:38 AM
Hi KaseyL, I'm Paz...I have to ask a "big favor" from you...I made a mistake in one of the threads (About Fila thread) ..I post my message twice! Can you help me ...I want to remove it, is it possible?

Thanks!

(ed.: I have removed it for you, it's OK! You can delete your own posts btw; just go to Edit, and on top you have the possibility to delete your own post. Pay attention not to delete your post if you have started the thread, or all posts would be deleted in that thread...)

*annamaria*
Sep 24th, 2002, 01:46 PM
i was just wonderin what australian rules football exactly is. something like rugby, i suppose?
thx for answerin

:kiss:

btw, what's the NATIONAL sport in belgium? i guess, it's soccor....

Princess_yuk
Sep 24th, 2002, 04:00 PM

Welcome Sophie!

And you're not doing anything horribly wrong!

Hope you'll have fun here!

btw I am one of the moderators here. My name is Ingrid.

Oh thats good, I was a bit nervous about posting on here for the first time as everyone seems to have thousounds of posts, and I would have my grand total of one! lol

I really hope I haven't messed up this quote thing either...fingers crossed....

Cilla
Sep 24th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Princess_yuk
I really hope I haven't messed up this quote thing either...fingers crossed....

Well it worked! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Pinkie
Sep 24th, 2002, 08:59 PM
There is a thread on WTA world general messages asking who is sexier Jennifer or Kim. Make sure you vote :)

KaseyL
Sep 25th, 2002, 07:55 AM
Hi Cilla! :wavey:

many, many thanks for all these pics of Kim at Tokyo! It's nice to have a lot of pics for once! :kiss:

pcabenojar
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:15 AM
Hi everyone! I need ur help! have you guys checked the link to the Photos lately? it seems that it isn't working right now, I want to post some pics there for easy viewing but it seems that I can't access it. I tried to go to the other WTAstarz and got the same results as well :sad:

Cilla
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:16 AM
:wavey: Morning Ingrid! How are you? No probs! I love posting pics :D (God I sound so sad :o :p) I don't have college until 1 so I'll probably have to leave at 12. But the bathroom's free now so I'd better take advantage!

:wavey: Till later!

KaseyL
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by pcabenojar
Hi everyone! I need ur help! have you guys checked the link to the Photos lately? it seems that it isn't working right now, I want to post some pics there for easy viewing but it seems that I can't access it. I tried to go to the other WTAstarz and got the same results as well :sad:

Yep, I can't access it either. I have had troubles posting pics since two months now, hence I quitted posting them on the website. :mad:

(and that was via the webmasters' tools, even that didn't get right)

KaseyL
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:21 AM
and Hi Paz! :wavey:

pcabenojar
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:29 AM
Hi KaseyL! :) I was still able to post some pics after the US Open but I'm having trouble for the whole week now, at first I thought I reached the maximum limit (of posts) but then I tried to browse the others and it also didn't work.... maybe they are having some technical troubles!

KaseyL
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Paz, there are several technical problems with the website here. It's quite frustrating for the time being.

keta
Sep 25th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by *annamaria*
i was just wonderin what australian rules football exactly is. something like rugby, i suppose?
thx for answerin

btw, what's the NATIONAL sport in belgium? i guess, it's soccor....

AnnaMaria Aussie rules footy is kinda like rugby but its more of a running game ......

The felid which its played on is about 185 Meters long and about 145 Meters wide and its an Oval ( weird Circle ) Shape. The idea on the game is too score a goal which is worth 6 points or a behind which is Worth one point. The post are kind of set up like this
| |
| Goal |
|1point| 6 points |1point |
| | | |
| | | |
You can either kick the ball (not on the ground but in the air) or Hand pass it which is kind of like when you punch the ball with the side of your thumb and index finger (:o I dunno :p ) Or you can run and bounce the ball. I think you have too bounce it once every 20 meters you run .
The ball is an oval shape, A cross bewtween a Soccer ball and a Rugby ball. There are 18 players on the feild at the one time and 4 on the bench. You can only change players at one point one the ground which is out side the dug out where the Interchange players sit. Its Four quaters of 25 minutes plus extra tiem for Bouncing the ball up ect., So it ussulay ends up say 28-34 minutes a quater!!

I hope thats ok AnnaMaria If you need to knwo any thing else just ask me!!

Dr. Peedy
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:37 PM
Ellloooo, everyone! :wavey:

Funny... now WTAworld is up but ATPworld seems to be down... we can only have 1 board at once.. ;) :o

angele87
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:56 PM
Hey everybody :wavey:

It does suck doesn't it Allan? lol... And I still can't see the smilies on this board :mad: :p

angele87
Oct 1st, 2002, 05:58 PM
Allan I just noticed you changed your location here too :D Marly will be so proud ;) :kiss:

Dr. Peedy
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by angele87
Hey everybody :wavey:

It does suck doesn't it Allan? lol... And I still can't see the smilies on this board :mad: :p

:wavey: Angele! :D

You can't see the smilies on this board? :o That is strange..

angele87
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by dw

:wavey: Angele! :D

You can't see the smilies on this board? :o That is strange..

You mean you can see them :eek: :eek:

:p

Cilla
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:11 PM
Erm I can't see the smilies either???!

Dr. Peedy
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:12 PM
Yes, I can see smilies....let me test....

This is a happy face : :)

This is a sad face: :(

This is a crying face: :sad:

This is a drooling face: :drool:

This is the hearts one: :hearts:

Dr. Peedy
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:13 PM
Strange... they work perfectly for me :confused:

angele87
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:16 PM
Maybe you're just weird Allan :p

Cilla
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:17 PM
lol-well all I see is your writing none of the smilies.

Dr. Peedy
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by angele87
Maybe you're just weird Allan :p

:p :p ;) Angele!

:wavey: Cilla! (that was a wavey next to your name, LOL)

I saw a post in bugs forum saying something about the image server being down, along with ATPworld... *shrug*

Cilla
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by dw
:wavey: Cilla! (that was a wavey next to your name, LOL)

LOL! Well I'll just have to imagine the wavey smilie! Pfff shame the smilies are down the wavey is the cutest!

Bigkimfan
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:33 PM
Yeh, we are back!!!

I also can't see any smilies!!

:bounce: :bounce: Come on Kim!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Dr. Peedy
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:35 PM
OK, it's now 4:30 am where I am (LOL) and I am falling asleep in my chair :o :o ... I'm off to bed... good night/morning/day/evening all! :wavey: :wavey: Talk to y'all later! :)

angele87
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:39 PM
Goodnight Allan :kiss:

I can see smilies now :D :D

Bigkimfan
Oct 1st, 2002, 06:45 PM
Me too!!!

Hawk
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:36 AM
Why oh why is Serena following Kim to every tournament! She's playing like every tourney Kim is in!!

*sigh* I know she's not really following her, I'm just annoyed :p

*annamaria*
Oct 2nd, 2002, 07:24 AM
:wavey: hello everyone!

good to be back here at Kim's Lounge!! :bounce:

which tournament does Kim play next?

Anna maria

Bigkimfan
Oct 2nd, 2002, 08:11 AM
Which players participate at the seat open and in Filderstadt?

keta
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:00 AM
:kiss: :kiss: OMG!! I missed every one sooooo much when WTA was down!! :kiss: :kiss:

Good luck kimmie in your next tournie!!:bounce:

KaseyL
Oct 4th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Hi y'all !:wavey:

It's a bit quiet in this lounge...

can't start talking to myself, though :p

so come on, Kim fans, post!

*annamaria*
Oct 4th, 2002, 12:08 PM
hi ingrid,

please don't feel lonely, i am here! :p

*annamaria*
Oct 4th, 2002, 12:12 PM
i wanna be a senior, too!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Peridotpixie
Oct 4th, 2002, 02:27 PM
Hi, everyone. Just saw that Monica withdrew from Zurich, as well--which I think makes the top ten players in the field the same as Filderstadt.

tarah
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:19 PM
hi all!!!!

I have a little question!!!! At whice town does Kim live??? At bree, or???? But where is Bree?????????? Please help me!!!

billybizar
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:37 PM
At my knowledge Kim still lives in Bree with her parents. But she's building a house somewhere near Bree I think. Maybe construction has already been finished.

Bree is a little town located in the northern part of Limburg, low populated province in East- Belgium.

KaseyL
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:45 PM
Bree is an old town in the north east of Flanders, has about 14000 inhabitants in total. It is very rural, and in a nice, green area.

Bree is also a local centre: has several schools, many shops, leisure possibilities (lots of sports facilitities too, including tennis fields, pubs, rich cultural heritage - museums, churches..., parks,...), employment possibilities,...

btw Bree is also the home town of one of the top basketball teams in Belgium and f.i. has a huge sports hall built for that team.

For the beer lovers; one of the best artisan beers is brewed in Bree.

To protect Kim's privacy in some way (for what's left of it), I don't want to go in more detail about where she lives. Just like to describe it as a quiet, green, rural and common neigbourhood, nothing posh at all. Bree is a town that really "lives".

KaseyL
Oct 4th, 2002, 07:48 PM
At my knowledge Kim still lives in Bree with her parents. But she's building a house somewhere near Bree I think. Maybe construction has already been finished.

She is building the house in the same street, so she will be among her family in fact.

billybizar
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:12 PM
What's the name of that artisan beer, Ingrid?

KaseyL
Oct 4th, 2002, 08:46 PM
What's the name of that artisan beer, Ingrid?

that's a good question for me ;)

The brewery is St Jozef.

a bit of free publicity (I should be paid for this LOL):

tarah
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:58 AM
thanks all :)

kevijntje
Oct 5th, 2002, 12:07 PM
i like that beer , drunk it once but i didn't know that it is from Bree

billybizar
Oct 5th, 2002, 06:17 PM
:sad: Never heard of. One more brand I have to add to my ever growing collection of beer tastes.;)

FroggyLight
Oct 6th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Hi all :wavey:
Erm, some of you might not know me, but I post under the name Static on Atpworld... anyways just dropping by to say hi :wavey:

Oct 6th, 2002, 01:56 AM
Hi Static/Froggylight. I've seen you around ATP world a bit

KaseyL
Oct 8th, 2002, 10:44 AM
Hi everyone :wavey:

KaseyL
Oct 8th, 2002, 11:04 AM
ahum, Angele? (talking to myself again... :( )

budgirlbz
Oct 11th, 2002, 02:31 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

what's going on???? vote!!!!!

http://www.sportsline.com/u/partners/aol/index.html?http://www.sportsline.com/tennis/

Rank Votes

1 Venus Williams 787
2 Serena Williams 771
3 Lindsay Davenport 711
4 Amelie Mauresmo 671
5 Jennifer Capriati 656
6 Monica Seles 540
7 Martina Hingis 495
8 Justine Henin 419
9 Chanda Rubin 399
10 Daniela Hantuchova 385

Oct 11th, 2002, 05:51 AM
That poll means nothing...and it doesn't even work. It won't let me vote!

KaseyL
Oct 17th, 2002, 08:35 PM
That poll means nothing...and it doesn't even work. It won't let me vote!

have the same problem ...

KaseyL
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Hi Angele and Kets! :wavey:

KaseyL
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:42 AM
and Hi Leah! :)

Katja
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:54 AM
Hello everyone! seems that this is the ideal place for introductions. Well, I'm Katja, I'm from Belgium and I'm happy to have found

Katja
Oct 18th, 2002, 10:55 AM
sorry about that :(
as I was saying, I'm glad to have found a nice place to talk about tennis and Kim of course!:wavey:

:cool: :cool: Go kim! :cool: :cool:

KaseyL
Oct 18th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Welcome Katja!

I'm Ingrid (from Belgium :) )

kit
Oct 19th, 2002, 11:01 AM
My name is Inga.I come from Germany.
:hearts: :kiss: Lleyton & Kim :kiss: :hearts:

Stefke
Oct 19th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Welcome Katja!!!!:wavey:
I'm Stefanie, I'm from Belgium too and proud to be a lleyki:angel: :p

DutchieGirl
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:58 AM
Hi all, I'm Sarah... another Aussie. Kim's one of my faves! :D

*annamaria*
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:36 PM
:wavey: :wavey:

Hey, I'm Anna Maria and I'm austrian....and
a huge Kim fan :D

KaseyL
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:49 PM
hello y'all!

orange
Oct 20th, 2002, 07:18 PM
hey guys i am jaslyn and i am an aussie :wavey:

Lleykimmy1
Oct 20th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Welcome to all of you !!

I'm Christel from Switzerland ;)

Peridotpixie
Oct 20th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Welcome to the board, guys! It's lots of fun; Ingrid does a great job. :)

Is Jaslyn a common name in Australia? I've never heard of it in the US.

I'm Jilli, by the way.

DutchieGirl
Oct 21st, 2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Peridotpixie
Welcome to the board, guys! It's lots of fun; Ingrid does a great job. :)

Is Jaslyn a common name in Australia? I've never heard of it in the US.

I'm Jilli, by the way.

No, Jaslyn is not a very common name here... the only Jaslyn I'd heard of was Jaslyn Hewitt.

orange
Oct 21st, 2002, 08:06 PM
no jaslyn is not a very common name in australia. my parents just heard it one day and liked it and that is how i ended up with the name
:lick:

Hermione
Oct 22nd, 2002, 03:48 PM
I can't believe it's taken me so long to post in this thread!
I'm Hannah and I'm from London :rolleyes:
Hellooooooooo to everybody :wavey: :D

budgirlbz
Oct 22nd, 2002, 05:34 PM
hi everybody...i'm anne...i think i said that before...but anyway...hi...

hi hannah from london...

DutchieGirl
Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:16 AM
So what does everyone here do? School, Uni, work?

I have a part-time job at the moment, and I'm trying to gt into a teaching degree next year! :D

Oct 23rd, 2002, 02:54 AM
Hi everyone, most of you probably know this, but I'm Jackie and I'm from Melbourne. Someone asked about work/education. I'm a full time music student...which means I get 3 months a year with no classes, so I have a lot of time to watch tennis.

Sarah, where do you want to do your teaching degree?

KaseyL
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Hi Angele and Hannah! :wavey:

Looks like you're here! :)

angele87
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Hi Ingrid ;) :kiss: :kiss:

KaseyL
Oct 26th, 2002, 09:10 PM
aha, finally! :D

spiritfullfrog
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:38 AM
hi everybody,
i'm from Sydney and i get really really annoyed, because even if i have 3 cable sport channels (one of them being ESPN), they NEVER brodcast any tennis except for the Grandslams and sometimes some ATP tournaments. They brodcast silly things that nobody likes like, Ten Pin Bolwing and Pool. Why can't they learn to show sports which people actually enjoy watching for a change? :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

spiritfullfrog
Oct 27th, 2002, 04:45 AM
YAY!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I've just posted my hundreth post, which makes me a SENIOR MEMBER!!!
YIPPY!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So proud!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

keta
Oct 27th, 2002, 08:51 AM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: I know what you mean spiritfulfrog!!

To Answer Sarah's Question, Im 15 soo i still go to school full-time.Next yera Im starting my TEE so form there on i wont be able to drop out.

Oct 27th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by spiritfullfrog
hi everybody,
i'm from Sydney and i get really really annoyed, because even if i have 3 cable sport channels (one of them being ESPN), they NEVER brodcast any tennis except for the Grandslams and sometimes some ATP tournaments. They brodcast silly things that nobody likes like, Ten Pin Bolwing and Pool. Why can't they learn to show sports which people actually enjoy watching for a change? :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

I know what you mean. Unless I have cable installed (which I can't afford), I can only get Australian Davis Cup matches, grand slams and a few of the lead-up tournaments to the Aus. Open. I'm hoping that channel 7 get the Aus. Open again because Channel 9's coverage of Wimbledon was bullshit! (even Lleyton's matches were delayed telecasts...and they were advertised as live)

spiritfullfrog
Nov 2nd, 2002, 10:04 AM
this is what Lleyton said, in one of the Paris Master's interviews he did. (Btw he's gotten into the semis)

Q. Can you think about having a base in Europe?

LLEYTON HEWITT: Well, it's tough for Australians, I guess. But the weeks that I'm off, sometimes I go to Kim's tournaments or stuff like that, and Kim has a place in Belgium. I think at the moment that's good enough for me.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 2nd, 2002, 11:58 AM
If you are just like me very big Kim and Lleyton fans, don't go too much on the ATP chat, because most of the time when I'm there they say bad things about Lleyton and even about Kim :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

FOR ME THEY ARE THE BEST AND THEY STILL WILL BE !!:bounce: :bounce:

Bigkimfan
Nov 2nd, 2002, 12:31 PM
Where can you find the chat????

Come on Kim!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
Where can you find the chat????

You can go there www.maters-series.com/paris

and then go on live score and after you'll find the mention "chat".

I hope you'll find !

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 2nd, 2002, 06:43 PM
I' sorry, I did a mistake, you have to go just like I said before, but first click here :

www.masters-series.com/paris

Lleykimmy1
Nov 3rd, 2002, 10:15 AM
I've found an easier way for you to go to this chat, you have to go there and first login :

http://interactive.atptennis.com/

Bigkimfan
Nov 3rd, 2002, 11:08 AM
Thanks!!!!!!

KaseyL
Nov 5th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Hi Marly and Tine! :wavey:

ans
Nov 6th, 2002, 02:55 PM
I have a little question!!!! At whice town does Kim live??? At bree, or???? But where is Bree?????????? Please help me!!!

I have a friend who lives in Bree but he's not such a tennisfan as I am. I asked him about Kim and he told me he sometimes meets her or Lleyton in a clothes shop or just in the street ('cause Bree is not such a big town). He told me that as if nothing happened and I was like "Oh my God, can I come and live with you in Bree":) Maybe I should just do this...:D Greets to all of you

kit
Nov 6th, 2002, 06:45 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :) I'm a member!!!:) :bounce: :bounce:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 6th, 2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by ans

I have a friend who lives in Bree but he's not such a tennisfan as I am. I asked him about Kim and he told me he sometimes meets her or Lleyton in a clothes shop or just in the street ('cause Bree is not such a big town). He told me that as if nothing happened and I was like "Oh my God, can I come and live with you in Bree":) Maybe I should just do this...:D Greets to all of you

I would like to come to live there with you. Just tell me when you go and I'll come with you !! ;-) :wavey:

ans
Nov 7th, 2002, 02:17 PM
I would like to come to live there with you. Just tell me when you go and I'll come with you !! ;-)

ok, I'll ask him and I'll let you know;)

-Fienesse-
Nov 8th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Even mijn hart luchten...Ik ben een echte clijstersfan, zoals de velen hier enorm verslaafd aan de wedstrijden van Kim.
Nu komt mijn zus thuis van een week op de scouts en wil ze frieten eten. Aangezien ik met de auto rijdt en mijn ouders niet thuis zijn, moest ik dus op het oment dat ze thuiskwam(net na de eerste set) om frieten gaan. Ik ben thuisgekomen, heb gevlogen zo snel ik maar kon om nog zoveel mogelijk te zien van de match. Kom ik thuis en hoor ik net de eindtoon van het sportprogramma op canvas wegzweven...De halve wedstrijd gemist. Niemand begrijpt hoe ik naar die wedstrijd uitzag en hoezeer ik ervan geniet ze te zien spelen. Ik ben dus echt heel erg teleurgesteld, maar het aangename is wel dat onze Kim won. Ik hoop dat jullie me begrijpen!
Sorry dat dit in Nederlands is, maar ik heb de moed niet het in Engels te schrijven.
Proficiat Kim, ik ben ervan overtuigd dat je fantastisch gespeeld hebt, ook in de tweede set :-) !!!

Nov 9th, 2002, 12:30 AM
Kim4ever, can we have an English translation please?

-Fienesse-
Nov 9th, 2002, 08:46 AM
Sorry, it isn't necessary anymore...It was just that I missed half of the match because I had to get some food for my sister who just came home.And that they don't understand why I'm so mad at them!
And that I hoped that you guys would understand me! :-)

Nov 9th, 2002, 10:46 AM
OK, sorry. I only speak English

ans
Nov 9th, 2002, 04:07 PM
kim4ever, I completely understand what you mean! I had a meeting with the Scouts at 8 o' clock, so I was hoping to be home by half past nine.....but it lasted until 22h30, so I was cycling home at 100km/h:) and when I arrived it was just finished!! It was sooooo frustrating!! But anyway, kim did a great job; it couldn't have been better... :bounce:

-Fienesse-
Nov 10th, 2002, 05:25 PM
That's right and tonight she'll play the final and I hope she wins!!!
Good luck my Kimmie!!

Lleyki
Nov 10th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Kim4ever
That's right and tonight she'll play the final and I hope she wins!!!
Good luck my Kimmie!!
err.. tonight she'll play the semis :p ;)

-Fienesse-
Nov 10th, 2002, 05:53 PM
You're right...I guess I was already dreaming about a final! :-)

Bigkimfan
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:13 PM
This could be the first time that both Kim and Lleyton win the same tournament at the same time!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Come on Kim!!!! :bounce: :bounce: Come on Lleyton!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Nov 15th, 2002, 10:45 PM
Moya won last night, so Lleyton is through to the semis...and he's playing Federer. He has a good win/loss record against Federer, so we still have a chance of seeing Kim and Lleyton win the same tournament....or equivelant tournaments. I can't really call them the same because they have different sponsors/different formats/different venues etc.

spiritfullfrog
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:06 AM
Can anyone tell me where Bree is in Belgium? :confused:

I'm trying to locate it on a map I've got of Belgium and with this map I'm going to go to Belgium when I finish school!! :D

I heard that they speak Flemish and French in Belgium, and since our school didn't have Flemish as a choice, I got left with French!

6 more years til I finish school, and I visit Belgium!!!

:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Bigkimfan
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:11 AM
It's in the northeast of Limburg.;) It's very close to the Netherlands. I don't think you can find Bree on the map, but maybe you can find Maaseik. Maaseik is about 10km from Bree.

Come on Kim!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

ans
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:33 PM
I don't know if I'll manage to attach the map I found from where Bree is situated in Belgium, 'cause it's the first time but I'll try.

ans
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:41 PM
map of Bree (http://users.belgacom.net/bree/kaart.html)

I hope it works, it's a map of Belgium and Bree is clearly indicated.

spiritfullfrog
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by ans
map of Bree (http://users.belgacom.net/bree/kaart.html)

I hope it works, it's a map of Belgium and Bree is clearly indicated.

thanks ans, it did work :)

Nov 17th, 2002, 10:28 AM
Pity the WTA and ATP championship tournaments aren't run together. I want a photo of Kim and Lleyton with their matching trophys

Bigkimfan
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Bigkimfan
This could be the first time that both Kim and Lleyton win the same tournament at the same time!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Come on Kim!!!! :bounce: :bounce: Come on Lleyton!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:50 AM
I don't even know what I can say because I'm so happy that they both won their masters !! It's unbelivable !!
THEY ARE TWO GREAT CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!
!!CONGRATULATIONS KIM AND LLEYTON !!:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Bigkimfan
Nov 17th, 2002, 04:35 PM
I can't wait untill the tournaments of 2003 starts!!!!!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Hawk
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:25 AM
Pity the WTA and ATP championship tournaments aren't run together. I want a photo of Kim and Lleyton with their matching trophys

Me too! That would be so cute :hearts:

btw is anyone else not able to see most of the smilies and stuff? :confused:

spiritfullfrog
Nov 18th, 2002, 04:37 AM

yeah I'm having difficulty seeing the smileys and all those things too. I thought it was just my comp, but i guess it isn't.

Sarah
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:27 PM
I'm very glad they both won their Masters!:bounce:
But still..... :( why does lleyton get al lot more prizemoney than Kim did?
Well yeah, it stays in the family anyway:)

Bigkimfan
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Sarah
Well yeah, it stays in the family anyway:)

I think because the men have to play five sets and they have better opponents in the early rounds!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Elleke
Nov 18th, 2002, 05:45 PM

me 2!!!! :mad:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 18th, 2002, 06:49 PM
Edited by Moderator:

deleted this post, sorry to do so, but the content is not for the messageboard.

Lleykimmy1, sorry I have been deleting some stuff you posted, but I hope you will understand my action.

Anyone else who would post anything related to Kim's address, correct or fake info, will receive the same reaction from me and the post will be removed.

Ingrid

Nov 18th, 2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Sarah

Because the tournaments are organised by different bodies (ATP and WTA).

valentine
Nov 19th, 2002, 02:48 PM
lleykimmy1, can you give us the adresse please??? thanks a lot!!!

Lleykimmy1
Nov 19th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by valentine
lleykimmy1, can you give us the adresse please??? thanks a lot!!!

I'm not sure if it is really Kim's address, but here it is :

Edited by Moderator:

sorry, can't allow any address posted here; Right or wrong address. So I have deleted part of this post.

Hope you all can understand I can NOT tolerate such a thing, in Kim's interest.

Ingrid

Bigkimfan
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so frustrated because Kim isn't playing... and it's still 1.5month before the next tournament...:(

Come on Kim!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lleykimmy1
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Lleykimmy1

I'm not sure if it is really Kim's address, but here it is :

Edited by Moderator:

sorry, can't allow any address posted here; Right or wrong address. So I have deleted part of this post.

Hope you all can understand I can NOT tolerate such a thing, in Kim's interest.

Ingrid

I'm sorry Ingrid, I hadn't thaught about that !
I'm really sorry !

spiritfullfrog
Nov 20th, 2002, 04:39 AM
Does anyone know whats causing all the pics and smileys and stuff not to appear? cuz its really annoying me!! :( :confused: :(

KaseyL
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Its' OK, Christel! Thanks for your understanding!

KaseyL
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by spiritfullfrog
Does anyone know whats causing all the pics and smileys and stuff not to appear? cuz its really annoying me!! :( :confused: :(

It drives me crazy too, all these x's...

Lleykimmy1
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Its' OK, Christel! Thanks for your understanding!

I'm happy that you're not mad at me ! I want to say sorry another time, because you can be sure that I would never do something bad for Kim !

Hermione
Nov 20th, 2002, 05:44 PM
Is it just me or can't anyone get onto ATP world?

Bigkimfan
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:05 PM
I can...

Elleke
Dec 25th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Just Talk Thread
soooo.. TALK! :p

kimmekefan
Dec 25th, 2002, 07:53 PM
about??
Kim isn't playing so...

Elleke
Dec 25th, 2002, 07:58 PM
This thread is meant for all posts of Kim fans for whatever you want to say (in English) that doesn't fit in the other threads.
:p.. but ok, I won't say anything anymore ..

keta
Dec 26th, 2002, 04:46 AM
OMG!! 2 days untill tennis!! 2 days!! But the players are going too die here........ In the lats week there hasnt been a day that was under 30C :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!! But im soo excited though tennis in 2 days only 2 more days! :D:D:
:Wavey: If anyone is here aswel!!

gokimmie
Dec 26th, 2002, 07:24 AM
i watched some tv last night ,i was to stuffed to move with all that x-mas food lol,and suddenly there was a sweet little kim and a little justine ,playing each other !justine won ,and they intervieuwed kimmie afterwards she said it just like she says it now lol,very fast and friendly ,she said she played a good match but justine was better today .
lei was watching her:)
it made my evening:D it was really very cute:angel:

Bigkimfan
Dec 26th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by gokimmie
i watched some tv last night ,i was to stuffed to move with all that x-mas food lol,and suddenly there was a sweet little kim and a little justine ,playing each other !justine won ,and they intervieuwed kimmie afterwards she said it just like she says it now lol,very fast and friendly ,she said she played a good match but justine was better today .
lei was watching her:)
it made my evening:D it was really very cute:angel:

I saw it too!!!!!!!!!!:D It was really great!!!!!

Come on Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

pruts
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:42 PM
hi! i'm new here and i'm a fan of lleyton and kim
(and my english is bad)

Penguin
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:57 PM
your english seems quite fine to me! :wavey:

Stefke
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:04 PM
Hey pruts!!:wavey:
I'm Stefanie!
I like your name!!!!

Filip!
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:07 PM
Hi Pruts, welcome on the board :)

pruts
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:07 PM
my real name is lore.

pruts
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:09 PM
sow say wh you like:)

Cilla
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:25 PM
Welcome Lore! :wavey: My name is Cilla :D Happy posting! :D

gokimmie
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:31 PM
:wavey: hi lore and welcome:wavey:

Come-on-kim
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:49 PM
Hi Lore!!

I'm Axel:wavey:

Where are you from?

Elleke
Jan 3rd, 2003, 03:03 PM
elaba lore :wavey:
I'm Elke..

ikke
Jan 3rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
hy Lore :wavey:
Welcome!!! I'm julie

Lynx
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:09 PM
Hello, Lore. I like "Pruts" also. :)
I'm Mark.

pruts
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:20 PM
i'm from Belgium,Aalst.

Bigkimfan
Jan 3rd, 2003, 05:28 PM
Hellooooooooo, I am Dimitri!:wavey:

Kornelija
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:35 PM
I'm Kornelija. It's good you joined because it's really nice in here.

raquel
Jan 3rd, 2003, 07:39 PM
Hi Lore:wavey:

kit
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:17 PM
Hi Lore!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
I'm Inga and I come from Germany.
My English is really bad,too.;) ;) ;)

Elke
Jan 3rd, 2003, 08:21 PM
Hallo Lore! :wavey:
I'm Elke and I'm from Bilzen.

Lynnsha
Jan 3rd, 2003, 09:18 PM
Hi Lore and everybody:wavey: :wavey:

I'm Yanith

Mazza
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:59 PM
Welcome Lore! :wavey: Im Marie but just call me Mazza. :)

~|Naomi|~
Jan 4th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Hi Lore:wavey:
I'm Naomi:)

budgirlbz
Jan 4th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Hi Lore!

I'm Anne...

NaturalBlues
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Hi :wavey:

*passes lore a waffle* ;)

Lleykimmy1
Jan 4th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Welcome, my name's Christel and I'm from Switzerland

Inne
Jan 4th, 2003, 02:51 PM
Hello everybody; i was so tired studying that i thought why not browse a bit on the internet and then i found this great forum. I think that starting of today i will become a regular guest in here.
greetz

ikke
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Good idea Inne;)
Welcome!!!

duck
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Hi Lore and Inne :wavey:

Is Lore a form of Laura? It's a really pretty name.

Lynx
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:26 PM
Yeah, Inne - welcome. :wavey:
The Classy Clijsters Lounge is a really Classy place with a lot of news, pics and good feelings all around.
The "grey boards", in particular General Messages, are very different, though! :eek:

Hm, duck... Lore = Hannelore? Would be my guess... :)

Cilla
Jan 4th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Welcome Inne :wavey:

pruts
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:54 PM
it is just lore,no form off laura and hannelore:)
hi inne:wavey:

pruts
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:59 PM
hi ant :wavey:

Lynx
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Welcome Ant. :)

Elleke
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:11 PM
welcome Inne and ant :wavey:

Kornelija
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:30 PM
I should say I'm also pretty new. My name is Kornelija and I'm proud of being KIM fan.

Elleke
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:38 PM
hehe..
welcome Kornelija! where do you come from?

Kornelija
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:43 PM
I'm from Lithuania. It's in the middle Europe near the Baltic sea.

Elleke
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:49 PM
cool :) are people also there interested in tennis? don't know any player of Lithuania :confused:

Kornelija
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Well it's true we don't have any famous player.
This is because the most favourite and popular spor in Lithuania is basketball. But here are a lot of people interested in tennis. Well at least I'm.

ikke
Jan 4th, 2003, 07:55 PM
Wow, a lot off new Kimfans!!
Also welcome Ant and Kornelija:D

Lynx
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:27 PM
Hi Kornelija. :wavey:

You registered in july 2002 - so you're not that new. :) I registered on the 18th of november, I'm newer!! :p
... Well ok, I posted a lot more (never thought I'd do that - but there it is, I'm addicted :rolleyes: ).

Lithuania... don't know a lot about your country, I'm afraid. But now that you mention it, I seem to have heard about your basketball-team: they're quite good, aren't they?
What language do you speak in Lithuania?

btw, my name is Mark.

Kornelija
Jan 4th, 2003, 08:43 PM
Hey Mark
How nice to know our basketball team is a little bit known in the world. They won bronz in Sydney, year 2000.
In Lithuania we use Lithuanian language but we learn some other different languages at school. I for example know English, German and Russian and of course Lithuanian. But it depends of school and etc.
My country is really small one. But we should join NATO and EU in 2003 or 2004. We've been invited already.
My country is on the coast of the Baltic sea. It's really nice nature here and our weather is almost hte same as in Belgium, maybe just a bit colder.
I really don't think you're that interested in my country but if you have any questions you're welcome.

angele87
Jan 4th, 2003, 09:15 PM
:wavey: To all the new posters :D Welcome to the board and to the Classy Clijsters Lounge :bounce: Hope you'll enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to post!!

I'm Angèle and I'm from Canada :D :kiss:

Lynx
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Kornelija
I really don't think you're that interested in my country but if you have any questions you're welcome. Hi Kornelija.

But I am! Interested in your country, I mean. One of the reasons - maybe even the main reason - that I post in wtaworld is because I'm interested in countries and cultures I don't know much about. I would very much like to visit every country in the world, but... ermm, I'm just not rich enough to do that, and I fear I never will be. And even if I could - how big is the chance to run into someone there I could casually talk to, on an equal basis, without any kind of strings attached? Somebody who shares at least one thing - the love for tennis (and Kim!)? Not being an extravert person, that chance is very small indeed.

I'm interested in languages too, always have been. Here in Belgium we also learn different languages at school, depending on which school you go to. In the Flemish part that's mostly (besides Flemish) French, English and German. (I suck at German, which is weird, because Flemish is quite similar...) I always try to learn a litlle bit of the language when I'm going to a foreign country, but that's really not much more than "Thank you" and "Good morning" and "I'm sorry"...

I know your country is small (you're one of that threesome: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania - we almost never hear them mentioned apart), and I also know you're going to join the EU. I hope and expect that will be a good thing for your country...

I just looked at your profile and saw that you only began posting on Dec 31th - so you're indeed brand new! I also saw you were looking forward to that article about Kim & Lleyton (your very first post); I'd love to translate the second half, but that's Ingrid's prerogative, really: she promised she'd do it and she will. She's *cough* very good at it http://www.wtaworld.com/images/smilies/notworthy.gif (although I sometimes wish she would delegate a little bit more :devil: )

I just discovered the new smilies are on, and I simply HAD to use them. http://www.wtaworld.com/images/smilies/notworthy.gif :devil:

Well Kornelija - see you around!

BTW: What kind of language is Lithuanian? Scandinavian, or more like Polish?

Kornelija
Jan 5th, 2003, 05:56 AM
It's good to see people interested in what is happening in the world.That's really good.

Well Lithuanian language is one of the oldest in the whole world. (My country was first time mentioned in 1009) Most of the scientists say it's pretty unique.
It's pretty complicated to learn it. We have some different letters, the dictionary of Lith.lang. is also very long, grammar is actually difficult too. Even for us Lithuanians it's hard to write correctly.
Pronounciation (not sure with spelling) is also different.
As I've mentioned it's really hard to learn it, but possible.

What do they say about Baltic countries? I mean only bad, sometimes good or just good?

Elleke
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:35 PM
finally!!! it's snowing :D

Bigkimfan
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by elke_belke
finally!!! it's snowing :D

It's snowing here also!!!!!!!!!!:wavey:

Elleke
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:42 PM
wohoww.. *party* love it :)

Elleke
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:42 PM
where do you come from bigkimfan?

Bigkimfan
Jan 5th, 2003, 01:15 PM
From Limburg, Kinrooi...( about 3Km from Opitter);)

-Fienesse-
Jan 5th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Hi, welcome everyone! I'm Fien and I'm from Wetteren (Belgium). I don't post that much, but I am here several times a day to read all the Kimnews. I just enjoy this room with all its nice people!!
Thanks everyone for making this room so lovely! :kiss:

Stefke
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:03 PM
It allready stopped!!:sad:

Brαm
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:11 PM
It's still snowing a lot here :) My brothers & I already took 5 pix hehe. Well you don't get the opportunity to take pix in the snow that often, do you? ;)

Lynx
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Hi Kornelija.

Err, it just occured to me that this is not the best place to talk about countries and such - maybe we should start a new thread? I, for one, would like to know where all the Kim-fans come from - maybe an all nationality-thread?

"What do they say about Baltic countries?"
People in general, including me, don't say very much about you I fear - you're not known all that well. But we have a saying in Dutch "No news is good news"...
If we think about the Baltic states, I suppose we think "ex-communist" which automatically means to ppl here "economic problems" = "not very wealthy".

But personally, I was positively surprised by what I saw on tv of Estonia (during the Eurovision Song Contest); it looked very nice - is Lithuania comparable?

I think most small countries are not very well known throughout the world. Did you know Lithuania is actually 2 times the size of Belgium? Of course, with your 3.5 million ppl against our 10 million you are much "smaller" in inhabitants - I envy you all that space (Belgium is really full!).

I already mentioned I'm interested in languages, now you got me intrigued about yours. I'm gonna look it up, see what I can find on the Net.

CU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Fien! Well met! :wavey:

sanstamtam
Jan 5th, 2003, 03:44 PM
I live in the Ardennes so here it snows at least once or twice a year. For the moment we have 5-10 cm of snow but last year we had snow during one month it was great
:D