PDA

View Full Version : Venus Pulls out of Swisscom Challenge

anshu19
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:01 PM
hi venus fans....sorry just got confirmed news from yahoo that venus has pulled out of Swisscom Challenge! Serena is still entered along with capriati,hingis,dokic,Seles,Davenport and clistjers as well as Henin!! almost 8 out of the top 10 are playing here...! venus gave no explanation for her pullout apart rom having "other plans and tiredness"!!! serena is clearly way way better than venus now....i dont see venus challenging serena nemore and their father's prediction of serena being the better player is comming true!!! sorry venus....

catkey94
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:39 PM
What this means is that Venus is probably back on the practice courts working on her serve. It is the only thing that prevented her from beating Serena at the US Open. I think that Venus will beat Serena again and she will get the winning edge over her.

She is doing the same thing that Serena did...taking some time off and working on her game. Serena better watch out because I think that she will be brought back to earth by Venus once she gets back on the tour.

jean_genie
Sep 14th, 2002, 03:15 AM
Sounds like Venus is taking some much-needed and well-deserved time off to relax, rejuvenate and probably work out the kinks in her game (including her serve). Don't be sorry, just wait and see . . .

Okasu
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:45 PM
You don't see Venus challenging serena ? Hmmm I let Venus be the judge of that... Jump ship now but don't come back later...:kiss:

LucasArg
Sep 14th, 2002, 06:49 PM
I agree she must practice her serve. When she has it on, no one can beat her.

She made too many errors against Serena.

Come on Venus, comeback soon:kiss:

LucasArg
Sep 26th, 2002, 04:30 AM
You re right Joy, Moscow is before the Swisscom. But maybe she pulls out of Moscow too:sad:

I hope this is not true, I want Venus back on tour:bounce: