PDA

View Full Version : How well do you know Eleni?

hellas719
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Inspired by the thread in Ivanovic's forum, I made a quiz to test you guys on how well you know Eleni. Here is the link:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0907071910344746&a=1&

No cheating:p

hellas719
Jul 8th, 2009, 05:24 PM
No one is taking it?:sobbing:

hellas719
Jul 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Wow so far two people took it.
Veronika got a 70:)
Ula got a 30:tape:

Bероника
Jul 8th, 2009, 06:42 PM
:lol: that was a great idea,Andrew ;) Some of them I answered them without really knowing and were correct :tape: :eek:

hellas719
Jul 8th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah, some of them were hard. Like the first juniors doubles partner or losing streak since it was so much.
But I can't believe Ula got birthplace and place of first title wrong:tape:

merda2004
Jul 9th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Inspired by the thread in Ivanovic's forum, I made a quiz to test you guys on how well you know Eleni. Here is the link:
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=0907071910344746&a=1&

No cheating:p

no cheating hellas.cool down!!!
here's my result!!!
Rank Name Score
1 chris 100
2 Veronika 70
3 ula 30

thats for those of u that think i am negative!eat my dust!
i am negative because i know what she can do!and i will always be negative unless eleni starts realising that we(i) are not idiots and will not tolerate any idiotic excuses as why she is losing all the time!!!

hellas719
Jul 9th, 2009, 08:05 PM
How did you know about Tsekou? Did you stalk Eleni?

merda2004
Jul 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
that was a lucky guess!i have no desire to stalk eleni or anyone (well maybe celine dion lol).so how come u knew about her then?tsekou that is!did u stalk eleni?

hellas719
Jul 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
I looked it up when I made that poll:p

Elisse
Jul 11th, 2009, 01:35 AM
I only got 80%....thought I would have got higher than that :tape: :o :help:

<----- Has a BA degree in Eleniology :p :lol:

merda2004
Jul 11th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I only got 80%....thought I would have got higher than that :tape: :o :help:

<----- Has a BA degree in Eleniology :p :lol:

haha elisse!!!!!i did betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!whos ur daddy ha?whos ur daddy tell me!!!!hahaha.

forever_rafter
Jul 11th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Yeah, some of them were hard. Like the first juniors doubles partner or losing streak since it was so much.
But I can't believe Ula got birthplace and place of first title wrong:tape:

I was sure she was born in Thesalloniki and as for the first title, I don't know why I didn't choose Rosmalen. I'm so embarassed........

Danii's Law
Jul 11th, 2009, 11:34 AM
I did it and it says I got 80% but the question about 2005 Wimbledon was wrong. She beat Granville 62 60 in the second round but the quiz says the correct answer is Mara Santagelo, who beat Eleni in the 3rd round of the Australian Open.

hellas719
Jul 11th, 2009, 08:38 PM
^:o
Typo:p

Elisse
Jul 12th, 2009, 02:34 PM
I did it and it says I got 80% but the question about 2005 Wimbledon was wrong. She beat Granville 62 60 in the second round but the quiz says the correct answer is Mara Santagelo, who beat Eleni in the 3rd round of the Australian Open.

:eek: So really I should have got 90%! I said Laura Granville, knew it wasn't Santangelo..........in fact I was at the match and have the pics to prove it!!! :lol: :hearts:

lol hellas :lol: :tape:

Elisse
Jul 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM
haha elisse!!!!!i did betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!whos ur daddy ha?whos ur daddy tell me!!!!hahaha.

hmmmmm...and this new 'typo error' revelation makes things even more interesting...because if merda got 100%...then he picked Santangelo...which is now wrong! :lol: :devil:

So if my calculations are correct it should actually be...

90% - Elisse :angel:
90% - merda :p
90% - Danii's Law :D

:devil:

merda2004
Jul 15th, 2009, 06:19 AM
hmmmmm...and this new 'typo error' revelation makes things even more interesting...because if merda got 100%...then he picked Santangelo...which is now wrong! :lol: :devil:

So if my calculations are correct it should actually be...

90% - Elisse :angel:
90% - merda :p
90% - Danii's Law :D

:devil:

wait waittttt.......i am boarding on the bus...gonna come to london.....kick ur ass and then leave!hahaha.
still darling i did a lot better compared to some!and i am the negative one!remember???hahaha.
i cant believe that eleni is out of the tournament!!!
i think she/the whole thing is getting really silly now!
if u cant win 3 matches in a row, in qualies that is, dont u think its time to do something?things arent working but still i see no change from elenis side or her team!so dorien am i still negative or just right?

Dorien.
Jul 15th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I don't know what's your point with this question. But i don't want to have this discusion again and again.

You can have your opinion and i have mine. So that's it.

merda2004
Jul 30th, 2009, 08:45 PM
of course and u can have ur opinion and i can have mine!the bottom line is who's right and whos more open minded.i may like eleni but when she is doing bad i will say it and not hide or stick my head in the hole like and ostrich!
u only say how negative i am etc etc but for the time being i am so right about what i say!still she is doing bad.very bad!so....

merda2004
Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:39 AM
oh and before u answer(if u answer of course) take a look at this
17/06/2009
Hi, it has been not the best grass court results or tournaments as i didn't pass the qualis at the WTA events. That was my first target for all this tournaments...
The weather didn't help either, we had to play some matches indoors, we had long long days and long waiting but that's always somehow at the tournaments on grass, almost every year.
Me and Jasmin lost in doubles yesterday in one of my favorite tournaments in Rosmalen!!! Vs Yanina and Michaela, it was a very good level of tennis, we had all of us a lot of fun on court!!!
ourt!!!
We had a dinner at the party of the tournament and after we decided to drive back to germany in the same night. I will fly home for a couple of days and my next tournament will be a challenger and continue with 2 WTA events in Budapest and Prague.
Eleni

So dear Dorien....do u see anywhere in her update eleni saying that she played crap and lost(yet again) due to bad decisions or because her game is not good enough???Let me answer that for you..Well NO she didnt!Once again she blamed the weather etc etc....so for that reason....as long as she is not getting the blame for her downfall i will not stop getting under ur skin or dont stop repeating the same thing over and over again!
and u know something else?i believe that eleni is much better than Jankovic or Bartoli or even Stosur. But all of them try to improve (even when they are inlove like our eleni) and dont stop trying or finding ways to improve their game!What has eleni did differently in the last year or so???Nothing!!!
So u may not wanna take part in the discussion but i will...well actually u dont have to because there is nothing to say from your part!U can remain quiet as u suggested but i wont!!!take care

AleOrtu
Aug 20th, 2009, 09:59 PM
I answered 4, my score is 30 but I missed a click, pushed the wrong answer by mistake.

BTW, this quiz was great, well done!