PDA

View Full Version : Countdown Until Anna K. Wins This!!!

anton
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:23 PM
GO ANNA!!
EVEN IF YOU LOSE< YOU R STILL GREAT LOOKING!!!:wavey:

TatiAnnahølic
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Vamos Anna! :D

anton
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:57 PM
http://www.venustennis.com/ltanna1.jpg

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 11th, 2002, 09:11 PM
anna this title is yours!!!!

Philip
Sep 11th, 2002, 11:48 PM
:)

per4ever
Sep 11th, 2002, 11:51 PM
GO ANNA!!!!!!!!

I don't like her pic in here 'though..

CellJr300
Sep 11th, 2002, 11:55 PM
C'mon AnnaK, just play a good consistent tournament and I'll be happy.

Yak
Sep 11th, 2002, 11:57 PM
DOn't jinx her people!!!

jrm
Sep 12th, 2002, 12:18 AM
i hear history repeating itself

Scott Storm
Sep 12th, 2002, 12:42 AM
Why can't people just ignore her for a week and she might win the damn title!

xcrtbckhnd
Sep 12th, 2002, 02:53 AM
Well, sorry, but I can't ever ignore what Anna is doing! Congrats girl on your 1st round win and good luck next round. Jie Zheng is playing her first WTA Main Draw and barely got by her first round against a Chinese Wild Card. It would really be a shock to see Anna lose this match. (But I'm ready for anything)
Anna will have a much tougher match against Kostanic or Talaja, but she should get through this too IMHO. Both Jelena and Silvija are not playing their best right now, and even at their best, their game style should suit Anna's and she should come through.
Ai will be very tricky for Anna, but again Anna has a real chance here as well. This will be a big test, but a finalist finish is not unrealistic.
THE FINALS!!!!!- Should this happen, Anna could likely play Anna S or maybe Widjaja!!! A great chance for a re-match and possibly revenge!!!
Clarisa Fernandez is actually my pick to reach the finals, and she is also a tough opponent, but again one that Anna could beat.
I must jump on this band wagon big-time because I truly believe that Anna can get this title!!!!

GO ANNA!!!!!!!! WIN THIS ONE BABY!!!!!!

anton
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:06 AM
I saw Talaja play in memphis against Alexandra Stevenson ans T. was not playing well at all. Anna can beat her.

xcrtbckhnd
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:07 AM
Well, Anna will have to beat Kostanic instead....They are less than a month apart in age, but not too many other similarities I suppose... Kostanic's most notable wins are over Majoli (99), Maggie Maleeva (2000), Dokic (01), Smashnova (01), and Bedanova (02). She is now 3-0 vs Talaja incidentally... She's got game and Anna will have to play very well to get out of this one in straight sets. Good luck tomorrow ANNA!!!!

anton
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:03 AM
my apoligies to chris evert but this title is anna ks to win or lose!! GO ANNA K>!!!!!!!

:wavey: