PDA

View Full Version : Support Jelena Through Her Wrist Injury - SIGN HERE!!!

DokDi
Jun 23rd, 2009, 04:37 PM
I know we all love and support Jelena and wishing her the best in her career. But I'm not sure she knows we are out here so please write something to her or send your personal support to her. Many people thought about this recently and I think this is a very good idea, especially now after Wimbledon.

If she plays Swedish Open in 2 weeks I will for sure print it out and give it to her.
Hopefully this will make her to try more harder and have great results this upcoming months!

Be so personal and emotional as possible in your message!;)

Golovinjured.
Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:00 PM
Invest in a second serve, ho.

Don't print that, though. I'll wait to see some others to see how heartfelt and emotional we are all getting with this :lol:

DokDi
Jun 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM
:lol:

Apparently nobody want to send their support to Jelena?!:sad:
Poor girl...no wonder why she hasn't got a website or fanblog or something:spit:

Dokic-Fan
Jun 24th, 2009, 11:18 AM
My idea would be that she should play with a bit more spin more often, just like she did at AO... To get the ball in play, hit 2 or 3 times with "normal" pace and then go for the shot. It would reduce her UEs. :)

powerbackhand
Jun 24th, 2009, 06:42 PM
keep up the good work jelena
Good luck for the rest of the season and next for year

MilanDokic
Jun 24th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Kakvi bre supporting messages, ona je skroz pukla, isprali su joj mozak! Samo nemojte da se cudite kad sponzori (Jet Star i La Coste) pocnu da traze svoj novac nazad!

DokDi
Jun 25th, 2009, 09:12 AM
^

Yes Milan, but shouldn't we remain positive and supporting her in less good days too? Jelena doesn't seem to worry that much so why should we...

And it's probably true that her sponsors might want some money back if Jelena remains at this ranking for a longer time, but like she said, she has tried and that's the most important...

So come-on people, just 2 messages so far, are you true dokictards or what?;)

Golovinjured.
Jun 25th, 2009, 10:11 AM
I wonder if I ask for Borna's number will she give it to me? :sobbing:

SM
Jun 25th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Kakvi bre supporting messages, ona je skroz pukla, isprali su joj mozak! Samo nemojte da se cudite kad sponzori (Jet Star i La Coste) pocnu da traze svoj novac nazad!
smesan:lol:

cn ireland
Jun 25th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Jelena,

I have been a fan since Wimbledon 1999 due to your exciting style of play and your determined attitude both on and off the court.

I would like to congratulate you on your wonderful comeback and I wish you every success for the future in both your tennis career and your private life.

Keep fighting!!!

Uranium
Jun 26th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Keep giving it your all Jelena. We will stand by and love you through your good, bads, injuries and hiatuses.

Keep fighting the rest of the season, and wish you the best:hug:

Golovinjured.
Jun 26th, 2009, 06:21 AM
Hey Jelena!

Just wanted to say how proud I am of you for coming back the way you have. You've done it the hard way that's for sure, and I doubt many others would have been able to do it quite as good as you.

Keep fighting and you'll get there. Even if it takes a bit longer than expected, we'll all be here cheering you on.

P.S. You should get twitter, or make an Official website so we know what you're up to.

P.P.S. Can I have Borna's number? ....seriously.

Huntress55
Jun 26th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Jelena!

Your comeback has been amazing, you've truly had some ups and downs but you're such a fighter and we're all proud of you :)

You've got so many fans including me who will stand by you through the good and bad so just keep playing and enjoying tennis, and keep fighting to get where you want to be, you can do it!

:bounce::bounce:

Wish you the best :)

Mashabator
Jun 27th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Jelena,
Congratulations on your amazing comeback!
I really admire you, because you never give up and always fight.
I hope you have a great rest of the year and i will always support you and cheer you on no matter what!
We are all VERY proud to be called your fans and are all behind you!
:)

DokDi
Jun 27th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Will put the messages in a word-document soon, but still think there's not so many:(

Anybody who can help with with title, pics and stuff, cause I'm not so good in that...

frederique
Jun 27th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Jelena,
it's great to have you back in WTA tournements again!
Just wanted to let you know that you've got supporters all over the world who care for you and will keep supporting you through all the ups and downs.
Keep fighting!
Love from the Netherlands

doktor
Jun 27th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Jelena... So good to see you playing again, you make tennis so much more exciting... just remember whenever you get down that we will all love you regardless...

sarahp
Jun 27th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Dear Jelena,
the way you made your comeback is absolutely amazing, you should be very proud of yourself.
you're a true inspiration to all who have to come over difficulties in their life.
Best of luck, may your tennis career have many more highlights to come

Golovinjured.
Jun 27th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Where are you all? :sobbing: LEAVE A MESSAGE FUCKERZ!

DokDi
Jun 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Yes...Jelena should feel ashamed of her "fans":sad:

muniu
Jun 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM
< I'm so excited :woohoo: >
Jelena,
it's been 7 years since I became a fan of yours, along with Kim CLijsters you're the player, who encouraged me to play tennis, thanks to you, tennis is more entertaining, Do you remember match against Patty in Zurich? That was absolutely superb match,
You have to know, we we will support you in every difficult moment,
I know you didn't play your best in Warsaw this year, but I hope you're going to play there in 2010 :) Take care, Mateusz :D

Mastodon
Jun 27th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Greetings from the UK,
It has been an incredible achievement for you to get from where you were to where you are now. It shows a strength of character that few possess.

Keep your head up, keep going, stay positive and more importantly keep enjoying yourself and never forget We will always be here following every point, every game and every match.

P.S. Please remember to take your time sometimes!!

WhatTheDeuce
Jun 27th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I'll write mine in time, I can't think at the moment.

Havok
Jun 28th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Never give up Jelena, we're always right behind you!

Just Do It
Jun 28th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Can I leave my message in Serbia ? She would understand it for sure :lol:

DokDi
Jun 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Definitely!;) Ajde, napisi!

Just Do It
Jun 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
:lol: It wont be long. I'll think of something later :yeah:

jumpingjoe
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:02 AM
kick ass jelena....we are all behind you!

MiLaN_89
Jun 29th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Za nasu JD :)

Nekada smo sa velikim uzivanjem gledali tu malu mrsavu devojcicu kako pokorava teniski svet...Danas,sa jos vecom radoscu i strascu gledamo tu istu devojcicu,samo zreliju ,ali lepu kao i pre :)
Nadamo se da cemo i u narednim godinama uzivati u toj carobnoj igri,uz malo vise osmeha na terenu ;)

Mi volimo Jelenu Dokic :)

Just Do It
Jun 30th, 2009, 10:58 AM
I really dont know what to write, Im so bad at those things :sobbing:

Go Jelena, keep fighting, we are with you.

I guess that is it :sobbing:

DokDi
Jun 30th, 2009, 11:23 AM
15 messages so far! I guess it's OK but far less than expected!:sobbing:

Golovinjured.
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:15 PM
:sobbing:

Golovinjured.
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:18 PM
You should make sure you put the URL of Dokic's Domain on it, so then maybe she might visit. :D

cn ireland
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:20 PM
15 messages so far! I guess it's OK but far less than expected!:sobbing:

C'mon Dokic fans, you're usually not too slow to express your feelings about Jelena:(!

DokDi
Jun 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Will put the URL on it!

Any ideas on how to get more messages?:(

dokicbest
Jun 30th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hi Jelena,
I'm a fan since I saw you beat Martina Hingis in your first Wimbledon match. You're a great player and your comeback after such a difficult time shows how strong you are. So never stop believe in yourself, and we're all here to support you!
Love, Linda :hug:

Mastodon
Jun 30th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Will put the URL on it!

Any ideas on how to get more messages?:(

Put a thread in general messages,it might get moved back here but worth a try.

DokDi
Jun 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Yes, thought about that too. Definitely worth a try!;)

King Aaron
Jun 30th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Jelena,

Words can't express how happy I felt back in January. Your amazing run to the quarterfinals of the Australian Open reaffirmed what I always thought, that you will be among the best once again.

I'm really proud of how you fought against your many troubles in life. Know that no matter what happens from now on, you'll have all your fans behind you.

All the best for the rest of your career!

cn ireland
Jun 30th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Up to 17 messages now, surely we can get it up to 30 at least??????

Harvs
Jul 1st, 2009, 01:13 AM
JD!
So happy to see you back playing WTA tournaments and Grand Slams, have missed seeing you live and on TV heaps!!
I just want to wish you the very best of luck for the rest of the season and the hopefully many more to come in your great career.
Love, Harvs.

hdfb
Jul 1st, 2009, 01:24 AM
Jelena,
It is so great to see you finally conquer yourself. You are such an inspiration and a fighter, someone who can pick themselves up and fight for what they want. I've been folliwing you whenever you play the Australian Wildcard playoff and it is such a joy to see you up close! Some of us have been fans for over ten years, and we will never give up, just like you won't in the end!
Love,
Jerry

DokDi
Jul 1st, 2009, 02:13 PM
19 messages so far (+ 4 from tennisrulz and 2 from facebook)

Golovinjured.
Jul 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM
Don't put the tennisrulz URL on it, they suck.

DokDi
Jul 1st, 2009, 07:47 PM
:sobbing: Dokic fans should get along, whether thay are here or on tennisrulz.
But don't worry, somebody mentioned jelena-dokic.com in their message to Jelena, so will not put the tennisrulz URL on it.

Uranium
Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:30 AM
No use to these now, she withdrew:o

Dominic
Jul 2nd, 2009, 01:27 AM
why the hell did she withdraw AGAIN! Soooo annoying.

doktor
Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:29 AM
where did you hear she withdrew?

DokDi
Jul 2nd, 2009, 08:43 AM
It's confirmed she withdrew!!:sobbing:
Still thanks for everyobdys messages, I guess!:crying2:

Golovinjured.
Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
Someone will see her sometime, just keep adding messages and then when someone does see her in the flesh, :drool:, they can give it to her.

DokDi
Oct 25th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Okey guys:

1. Jelena is in desperate need of any kind of support NOW, before her important AUS Open campaign.

2. Nouf is in Poitiers and obviously near Jelena, but don't know if he would want to give it to her.

3. We wrote the messages before Jelena's mono, and many of them need an update as they include "Good luck in the US Open hardcourts etc. :sobbing:

And...

As a last option I know some of her fans will be in Brisbane next year, and maybe they could give it to her then...

frederique
Oct 25th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Okey guys:

1. Jelena is in desperate need of any kind of support NOW, before her important AUS Open campaign.

2. Nouf is in Poitiers and obviously near Jelena, but don't know if he would want to give it to her.

3. We wrote the messages before Jelena's mono, and many of them include "Good luck in the US Open hardcourts etc. :sobbing:

And...

As a last option I know some of her fans will be in Brisbane next year, and maybe they could give it to her then...

Good idea Chris! We can edit our messages if we want to. I think more messages are also welcome :bounce:

Golovinjured.
Oct 25th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Hey Jelena!

Just wanted to say how proud I am of you for coming back the way you have. You've done it the hard way that's for sure, and I doubt many others would have been able to do it quite as good as you.

Keep fighting and you'll get there. Even if it takes a bit longer than expected, we'll all be here cheering you on.

P.S. You should get twitter, or make an Official website so we know what you're up to.

P.P.S. Can I have Borna's number? ....seriously.

Hey Jelena!

I just wanted to say how proud I am to be your fan after this year. It's so great to see you fight, and get back up after things knocks you down. The back injury at Roland Garros, and mono, both crippled your season and you're still fighting. You have to have some of the worst luck on the WTA, but things have got to change soon. I was proud to call myself a fan of Jelena Dokic before 2009, but now I'm even prouder. Keep fighting Jelena, and best of luck in 2010. It's sure to be a good one! :D

P.S. You should hit your management up for an official website.

P.P.S. Can I have Borna's number?... seriously?

P.P.P.S. Hope you like the picture. Lol. We were going to give all these messages to you at the Swedish Open in.... Sweden and Sweden = ABBA so.. I dunno. I thought it was funny LOL

Golovinjured.
Oct 25th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Attach:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42/doublefaultpics/Abbado.jpg

doktor
Oct 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i love this pic...

cn ireland
Oct 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Jelena,

I have been a fan of yours since Wimbledon 1999. I've supported you throughout all your career so far so I would just like to say how proud I am of your achievements this year.

Your inspirational performances in Australia and your return to the top 70 have made me so happy to be a Dokic fan.

I wish you every success for 2010, I know its going to be an even more successful year for you!!!

Dokisit
Oct 25th, 2009, 02:43 PM
The tennis world has been missing you for years Jelena. We all love you and your game is the one everyone loves to watch. The coverage you get when you are playing well says it all. Believe. Focus. Win. You will!

Dokic-Fan
Oct 25th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Dear Jelena,

I would like to say congratulations for your good results on the ITF tour recently. I admire your fighting spirit and that you never give up. That's a kind of inspiration to all of us. I wish you all the best for the rest of the year 2009 and then good luck for your Australian summer 2010 campaign.

I believe in you. :)

So Disrespectful
Oct 25th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Dear Jelena,

I was immensely proud of you following your amazing comeback run at this year's Australian Open, but what was to follow impressed me even more. In spite of a schedule interrupted by injury and illness, through determination and hard work, you were able to post some solid results on the ITF tour and solidify your position as a top 100 player. Next year will no doubt hold even greater things for you in both your career and personal life.

Take care and be happy!

frederique
Oct 26th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Dear Jelena,
it's so great how you always come back from everything that happened to you. You are a real inspiration for all of us for never giving up. Keep believing in yourself, and know your fans are always here to support you!
Frederique

Golovinjured.
Oct 26th, 2009, 09:57 AM
ChrisDi, if you want I'll put them all pretty in a word document and ask nouf to give them to here. I'll send them to him by email I guess, he'll have to print it all.

GET UR MESSAGES IN GUYZ! PLEASE!

Привет
Oct 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Dear Jelena,

Your comeback to the world stage at this years Australian Open was so inspiring. Seeing how hard you fought through all of those tough matches made me proud to call myself a fan. There were some difficulties during the rest of this year, but you keep trying and playing and looking ahead to the future. Know that we love you and love watching you play tennis. I believe the best is yet to come!

Good luck for 2010!

Mashabator
Oct 26th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Jelena,
Congratulations on your amazing comeback!
I really admire you, because you never give up and always fight.
I hope you have a great rest of the year and i will always support you and cheer you on no matter what!
We are all VERY proud to be called your fans and are all behind you!

Jelena,
Congratulations on your amazing comeback and your win in athens.
I really admire and look up to you, because of your great attitude and how you never give up.
Have a great off-season and i hope you will have a great Aussie summer.
I will always support and cheer for you no matter what and im very proud to be called a Jelena fan!

DokDi
Oct 26th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Golovininjured: Have asked Nouf too, but no answer.
BUT, the blogers on itfpoitiers-over.blog.org are really nice so we could send the document to them later today and maybe they will give it to her tomorrow. But you should try it with Nouf! Have put them into a document, can send it to you on e-mail maybe?

DokDi
Oct 26th, 2009, 10:33 AM
OMG Vincnet on the blog said I should send it to her and he will most probable give it to her!!!!
Have to do it as soon as possible

Dokic-Fan
Oct 26th, 2009, 10:41 AM
That's great. :) :D

DokDi
Oct 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM
golovinjured: Email?

Golovinjured.
Oct 26th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Do you want me to do it up and email it to him?

We can't send it if it's only going to be 6 messages or something. We need like 20. It needs to happen.

DokDi
Oct 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
But I have already collected everything into a document, there is like 50 messages!! Whats your email, will send it to you so you know what I'm talking about

doktor
Oct 26th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Jelena,

Watching you shine at the Australian open this year was one of the most inspiring things i have ever witnessed and your courage to keep fighting in spite of all the setbacks you have faced reminds others to do the same, your tennis is beautiful to watch and whenever you are not playing we feel robbed.

In any case thankyou for all the fantastic moments you have already given us and thankyou in advance for the many more we will see.

Good luck next year, i look foward to cheering you on, thanks.

I hope i'm not too late?

DokDi
Oct 26th, 2009, 01:59 PM
^

Just in time;)

DokDi
Oct 26th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Sorry for the new thread, but just had to!:bounce:
Thanks to all who left a message. From Vincent Gegaden, blogger on www.itfpoitiers.over-blog.org:

Hey!
I found it as being really wonderful, I printed it and gave it to her right after. She burst in laughing, she seemed very happy even if she isn't really expressive. She will come in interview tomorrow, she promised.
I told her that if she had read it we could talk about it on the interview. I hope we do it tomorrow, and as soon as possible it'll be on the blog. Just a thing, the video will be in french, covered with "off voice". I hope you'll understand. If she sends a message to her fans I'll let it in english.
Bye

Of course I posted the address to Dokic Domain on it as well!;)

Just Do It
Oct 26th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Oh my God !! :eek:

I am so happy :awww:

King Aaron
Oct 26th, 2009, 08:18 PM
:hearts:

...She burst in laughing...
:inlove:

Golovinjured.
Oct 26th, 2009, 09:48 PM
So they're sent? Awesome. Hopefully she doesn't throw them in the trash. :tears:

hdfb
Oct 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM
:sobbing: :inlove:

ce
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:05 AM
i cant believe i missed this
i am going to shoot myself
be right back.

Gjtennis
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Neato! After this jelena will know where to come to for full support. I don't think she is going to be too fond of the bitch thread. Lol. But anywho can't wait for the interview =]]

doktor
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:12 AM
^ she probably will, we know shes a bitch...

doktor
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:13 AM
awesome!

Golovinjured.
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:13 AM
:bigcry:

It looks good, ChrisDi did a great job :D

doktor
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:17 AM
i know thanks heaps ChrisDi!

Привет
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:31 AM
:crying2: I hope she feels us in her soul.

Gjtennis
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:34 AM
^ she probably will, we know shes a bitch...

I bet she will now thanks to ur comment >=[

doktor
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:45 AM

Dokisit
Oct 27th, 2009, 04:29 AM
To all the message writers, and especially to those who got them to Jelena, brilliant effort. Super work you guys!

Mashabator
Oct 27th, 2009, 06:54 AM
YAY she got them :hearts:

frederique
Oct 27th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Jelena :hearts:

Thanks for making sure she got them this time, Chris!

Harvs
Oct 27th, 2009, 08:42 AM
wooo:):)

Dokic-Fan
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:20 AM
:bounce: :bounce:

muniu
Oct 27th, 2009, 10:20 AM
:hearts:

Golovinjured.
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM
I bet she laughed at ABBA-okic :inlove:

OH MY GOD I'VE TOUCHED JELENA :speakles: SO AMAZE GURL! :hearts:

Thanks so much to ChrisDi for all the effort, really awesome.

deepsand
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:45 AM
i cant believe i missed this
i am going to shoot myself
be right back.

x 2 :sad::banghead::bigcry:

yeh, awesome work ChrisDi!:worship:

Mashabator
Oct 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM

:haha: Probably, that photo is great!

Just Do It
Oct 27th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Dont tell me you sent her ABBA photo ? :speakles:

doktor
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:11 PM
anyone would laugh at ABBA-okic, i bet she did! Thanks heaps ChrisDi for everything!

Golovinjured.
Oct 27th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Dont tell me you sent her ABBA photo ? :speakles:

It was page 2 :spit:

But I explained that this was supposed to be given to her at the swedish open hence the irony. :bigcry: LMAO. I bet she's :scared: :rolls:

Babolatpro880
Oct 27th, 2009, 03:22 PM
I remember when she was playing 25Ks a couple years ago and we sent her a book of messages. Somebody like did it all up real nice and said she even cried :bigcry: Love Jelena :hearts:

cn ireland
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Thats great news:bounce:!!!

Thanks for organising the messages to be sent:)!!

Slutati
Oct 27th, 2009, 09:40 PM
OMG you guys made her laugh. :bigcry:
That's quite an achievement.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:17 PM
The ONE fuckin time I don't write anything :crying2:

I really hope she enjoys it, nice job guys :hearts: Made her smile! That already makes it worth it. If she says something about it, that would be RIDICULOUSSSSS :hearts:

Mastodon
Oct 27th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Got some great news Jelena has conducted the interview she promised and there's a message in it for us its not on the site yet so hopefully it won't be long.

Dokisit
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Making my day here Roy.

Привет
Oct 28th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Got some great news Jelena has conducted the interview she promised and there's a message in it for us its not on the site yet so hopefully it won't be long.
Great news, thanks for letting us know Roy! :yeah:
The ONE fuckin time I don't write anything :crying2:

I really hope she enjoys it, nice job guys :hearts: Made her smile! That already makes it worth it. If she says something about it, that would be RIDICULOUSSSSS :hearts:

Right! :speakles: Now I wish I'd done something especially memorable like the ABBA pic so that she could mention something I gave to her specifically. That would be a :dead: moment for sure.

As it is I hope she mentions Sambo's ABBA pic. :inlove: That would be E.P.I.C. Would go down in Domain folklore! :inlove:

Do we have folklore? :scratch: Oh well we do now... :hearts:

doktor
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:03 AM
:lol: that would be awesome, any news yet on the interview?

Golovinjured.
Oct 28th, 2009, 05:07 AM
OMG I hope she does :tears:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:18 AM
zomg I really wanted there to be an update in here.

Doesn't she have the web address here now? Like she might actually come into the domain. *faints* Ahhhh!

*clears throat* Compose yourself, David. :o

Golovinjured.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:20 AM
I think we should merge this thread with the other messages for Jelena thread, and sticky it as Messages For Jelena

Just in case she decides to visit. :shrug:

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:22 AM
I think we should merge this thread with the other messages for Jelena thread, and sticky it as Messages For Jelena

Idea of the Century.

Like... really. Ajde.

Golovinjured.
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I'll wait to see what ChrisDi wants. I just thought that way, any time Jelena comes online (if she ever does, lulz) she'll be able to read them. :hearts:

Btw, Dokic's Domain has passed 30,000 posts :eek: :inlove:

Привет
Oct 28th, 2009, 07:39 AM
How about ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MESSAGES FOR JELENA <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<"?

Or "If your name is JELENA DOKIC!!!!!!! please click here."?

Just to make sure she doesn't miss it. :inlove:

Golovinjured.
Oct 28th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I like the second one :worship:

~Eclipsed~
Oct 28th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I could not imagine what she would think if she visited this forum. :unsure:

:p

DokDi
Oct 28th, 2009, 12:10 PM
So what's the final name going to be?:p

Still no video on the blog:(

Babolatpro880
Oct 28th, 2009, 02:11 PM
We NEED to know what Jelena said.

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Does everyone else agree? ChrisDi? Should we merge this thread, with our other messages thread, sticky it, and call it If your name is JELENA DOKIC!!!!!!! please click here.

:confused:

just in case she does come :awww:

DokDi
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Yeah, we should!;)

Slutiana
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:39 AM

You disgusting perv. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I missed this. :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Slutiana
Oct 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM
http://itfpoitiers.over-blog.org/article-interview-video-jelena-dokic-38371601.html

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:03 PM
We've all seen the video already Tutu. :rolleyes:

Okay, both threads are merged into this one and it's been stickied :D:D Now we can leave messages for her all year round, on the off chance she might visit. :inlove:

Slutiana
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Shut up. :rolleyes:

And we need to have a talk, you need to hand the brat pack over to me, now that i'm boycotting the WTA, it's all i've got! :sad:

Golovinjured.
Oct 29th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Shut up. :rolleyes:

And we need to have a talk, you need to hand the brat pack over to me, now that i'm boycotting the WTA, it's all i've got! :sad:

Let's take this to the big nasty chat thraed. :rolleyes:

Just Do It
Oct 29th, 2009, 02:34 PM

LOL She wont.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:37 PM
She got the messages with the website address right on it, if she had internet access and used it at all on a weekly basis, I wouldn't be shocked to see her visit. Well, maybe I would...

Meh, it's probably for the better anyway.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 29th, 2009, 07:39 PM
LOVE YOU JELENA!!! AJDE!!! SHOO!!!! :tennis: :rocker2: :banana: :hearts: :inlove: :rocker:

Slutati
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:23 AM
LOL, like she's really going to visit this site. :spit:

But whatever, hi Jeca. :lol:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Shut up Marko, stop rainin' on our parade :rain:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Hi Jela. If you read this, um, you rock. :lol:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Hi Jela. If you read this, um, tell Borna I say hi. :inlove:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Hi Jela. If you read this, um, you might wanna invest in some extra security for Borna if you ever play anywhere near Golovinjured. :wavey:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Can't wait for Brisbane! :inlove: :scared:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Are you going? :scared: Enter Auckland, Jelena!!! Enter AUCKLAND!!! :scared:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I am going, but wearing a disguise. :unsure:

DokDi
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:22 AM
She said Brisbane and Sydney in the interview:drool:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Oh dear. :unsure: We are totally going to be reading headlines such as "Tennis Coach Molested by Deranged Fan" in the papers come January. :unsure:

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I should wear a shirt with ABBA-okic printed on it, and my face on Frida's body, next to Borna :haha: :spit:

Привет
Oct 30th, 2009, 09:38 AM
DO IT. :worship: I dare you.

doktor
Oct 30th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Oh dear. :unsure: We are totally going to be reading headlines such as "Tennis Coach Molested by Deranged Fan" in the papers come January. :unsure:

i just start laughin so hard when i read that... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm crying/laughing that hard

i can see sambo (even though i dont know wat he looks like, he's just a shadow) being dragged out of the brisbane tournament by police for Borna-Molestation...

borna in tears in an interview... "i just don't know where he came from... his hands where everywhere, i was sooo scared, you know i just feel so violated!"

Golovinjured.
Oct 30th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Borna would love it :inlove: They'd be tears of joy.

WhatTheDeuce
Oct 31st, 2009, 06:03 AM
:help:

Golovinjured.
Jan 16th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Hey Jelena :wavey:

Just wanted to wish you the best for the Australian Open and 2010. Hopefully you can win a few rounds, but as long as you try your hardest then regardless of the result your fans are happy. Hope you're enjoying your tennis, and not putting too much pressure on yourself.

GOOD LUCK! :inlove:

doktor
Jan 16th, 2010, 08:39 AM
^ this...

And also, don't be too hard on Borna, we all know he's not a real coach... you seem to be putting too much faith in him.

GOOD LUCK JECA...

frederique
Jan 17th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Good luck at the AO Jelena! Just try the best you can, don't put too much pressure on yourself. We support you no matter what! :hug:

Mashabator
Jan 17th, 2010, 07:39 AM
:happy: Not a real coach *dead*

Slutati
Jan 17th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Stop reading this forum, Jelena. And get it together. :hearts:

Привет
May 1st, 2010, 05:17 AM
If your name is JELENA DOKIC!!!!!!! please read here: Play an effing tournament. :wavey:

Mashabator
May 1st, 2010, 05:46 AM
If your name is JELENA DOKIC!!!!!!! please read here: Play an effing tournament. :wavey:

This. :awww:

matty
May 1st, 2010, 11:14 PM
I'm telling you--i really think she's bi-polar. That may explain why she disappears for long spells. Please get help, Jelena!

Just Do It
May 14th, 2010, 02:52 PM
FFS, ChrisDi ask mods to unstick this thread, it's ridiculous :lol: :o

DokDi
May 14th, 2010, 03:00 PM
^ :bigcry:

BBikic
May 14th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Hey Jelena! What did you think of the Stosur-Venus match today? :kiss:

So Disrespectful
Jul 24th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Congratulations on winning Contrexeville 50k Jelena.

I just noticed, it is the only singles final (ITF or WTA) she's won in three sets.

Mashabator
Jul 28th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Congratulations on winning Contrexeville 50k Jelena.

I just noticed, it is the only singles final (ITF or WTA) she's won in three sets.

Really :eek:

DokDi
Aug 13th, 2012, 04:15 PM
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/we-miss-jelena-dokic-on-the-wta-show-your

SIGN & SHARE.

Just Do It
Aug 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
How will she get it when no one knows where is she?

DokDi
Aug 13th, 2012, 06:41 PM
She'll get it. Directly or through another person. ;)

auntie janie
Aug 13th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks so much for setting that up! I've signed. I hope you can gather more than 3 signatures, though! :speakles:

jela_dokic
Aug 14th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Done... Ive made my message to her.... I was the 4th... so come on guys!!! express yourselfs!!!!

Lov♥

DokDi
Aug 14th, 2012, 11:16 AM
People lurking around forums for hours but cant spend 2 seconds to sign and do something meaningful. :facepalm:

Dokic-Fan
Aug 14th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I did it, too. But where can I see how many people have signed?

DokDi
Aug 14th, 2012, 03:02 PM
^ Go to Signatures on the menu on top of the page.

Dokic-Fan
Aug 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM
^ OK, I've found them now. But WTF is this:

Hello Jelena, I know I've missed your calls but I'm afraid to take them as the news I have isn't good. If you do come to Australia in January you won't be getting any WC's. You can get an Australian Open WC as the WC Playoff winner - and you'll gain entry to through through your ranking luckily because I would not give you a WC for that either if I had a choice. See you soon. Well, hopefully not. Bye, bitch.

:o The poster is called Craig Tiley. But it's not THE Craig Tiley, is he? :unsure:

DokDi
Aug 15th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Ok, Golovinjured or whoever it is, stop trolling, it won't help as your comments will be deleted anyway. :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 15th, 2012, 06:07 PM

auntie janie
Sep 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM
46 signatures :(

WhatTheDeuce
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Please, let's be real. Her decision to come back or not will have absolutely nothing to do with this petition, whether it has 40 signatures or a thousand.

qwertytx
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM
^ OK, I've found them now. But WTF is this:

Hello Jelena, I know I've missed your calls but I'm afraid to take them as the news I have isn't good. If you do come to Australia in January you won't be getting any WC's. You can get an Australian Open WC as the WC Playoff winner - and you'll gain entry to through through your ranking luckily because I would not give you a WC for that either if I had a choice. See you soon. Well, hopefully not. Bye, bitch.

:o The poster is called Craig Tiley. But it's not THE Craig Tiley, is he? :unsure:

I doubt he'd call Jelena a bitch.

Dokic-Fan
Sep 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Please, let's be real. Her decision to come back or not will have absolutely nothing to do with this petition, whether it has 40 signatures or a thousand.

Well, I think this petition is just to support her, not to force her to play when injured. ;)

auntie janie
Sep 11th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I think we all knew it was just for moral support at a tough time. :shrug:

Was the petition given/shown to her yet?

DokDi
Sep 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
No, I'm not sure if I should send it to her or just leave it. 48 signatures feels kinda lame.
Or what do you guys think?

qwertytx
Sep 11th, 2012, 04:25 PM
No, I'm not sure if I should send it to her or just leave it. 48 signatures feels kinda lame.

I think we should find fans in each city she signs up for ITF tournaments, check if they have washing machines, and then be sure Jelena knows we support her by having fans on standby ready to do her laundry when she comes. For this this is the support she needs to concentrate on her come back.

Dokic-Fan
Sep 11th, 2012, 04:53 PM

Is it possible that someone who already posted a message can post multiple different messages with different usernames? :p

auntie janie
Sep 13th, 2012, 01:12 AM

It does feel lame, yeah. 150 or so would be worth sending, but probably not 48; it's kind of embarrassing.

So Disrespectful
Sep 15th, 2012, 06:30 AM

How about posting it on her Facebook page, the one with 16,000 fans?

https://www.facebook.com/jelena.dokic?ref=ts

DokDi
Sep 15th, 2012, 10:19 AM
^ Already posted there some weeks ago.

So Disrespectful
Sep 15th, 2012, 10:51 AM
^ Already posted there some weeks ago.

Now I remember that Facebook changed and you're not automatically subscribed to 'liked' pages anymore... I'm sure we would have got more signatures otherwise.