PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Slokid

Zweli
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:39 AM
He decided to call the Williams players arrogant ,Williams fans arrogant
I replied by calling him stupid and demanded him to be demoted from his position
He therefore decided to delete my post where I called him stupid.
I want to know why did he remove only my post and his remained?
Is he abusing his power of being a mod? insult other players and their fans and expect no response?
I still believe he should be removed as a moderator as I believe mods are not supposed to be biased.
Your thoughts.

pancake
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:43 AM
This is so not tennis-related:o. Really if you want to complain at least complain in a right way, otherwise it will be hard for you to gain any support imo.

Polikarpov
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I don't think he moderates this forum though. I'm not sure. I see him more often in MTF.

In The Zone
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:49 AM
I think he is very sexy.

And no, he was not the one who deleted your post.

Sharapower
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Why aren't moderators supposed to be biased?
How do you know that it's him who deleted your post? Actually it's unlikely because he doesn't moderate in GM.
As you point out yourself, he made a general statement and you replied by a personal insult. No wonder moderators' solidarity was at work.

Привет
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:56 AM
I think you should be removed, and that is all. :bigwave:

Zweli
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Challenging behaviour gets the response it deserves imo Ms Sharapower.

Zweli
Jun 18th, 2009, 08:57 AM
I think you should be removed, and that is all. :bigwave:.

I don't give a shit about it,i can't wait

Wojtek
Jun 18th, 2009, 09:07 AM
He is not first and probably not last but this how it works.

Sharapower
Jun 18th, 2009, 09:11 AM
What good would it be to be a mod if there weren't little perks :lol:.

Lin Lin
Jun 18th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Oh,I am not clear about the truth,but I am concerned about this:)I hope your conflict can be solved through talks.:)

James
Jun 18th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Like with any other poster, complaints regarding moderators or admins can be reported using the report post button or contacting an admin via PM. There is no need to start a thread about it.

SloKid does not moderate GM by the way, so he is not in a position to delete posts within that forum.