PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on Safina's grunt?

The Witch-king
May 30th, 2009, 12:37 AM
All this talk about grunts got me wondering about the public opinion on that pained noise that emits from her side of the court. It's pretty loud, extended and horrible sounding but i've never heard one complaint about it.
After the Rome semi i couldn't get it out of my head and (sorry) i had unfortunate visions of her on a toilet struggling while making that sound. Why Do people not complain about her?

HRHoliviasmith
May 30th, 2009, 12:40 AM
there's not a damn thing wrong with it :armed:

i've actually heard it described as sensuos before :haha:

Svetlana.
May 30th, 2009, 12:41 AM
there's not a damn thing wrong with it :armed:

i've actually heard it described as sensuos before :haha:

who is it in your avi? :drool:

V's a star
May 30th, 2009, 12:51 AM
lol i think it sounds like a painful shit its funny. But to each her own, she cant help it

Horizon
May 30th, 2009, 12:52 AM
I don't mind genuine, normal grunts that are fairly consistent and reasonably picthed.

The only two that don't fit this status are Sharapova and MLDB. But, I can live with it, we have to, I guess.

Dinara's is fine :yeah:

Ferg
May 30th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Trying to take the focus off Michelle eh? :D

The Witch-king
May 30th, 2009, 12:53 AM

yep. I'll be reebrito next month!

Solitaire
May 30th, 2009, 01:00 AM
It's not consistent just like the WS. They all mainly do it when things are close or they're really going for it. It pains me to say this but I prefer Maria's grunt over Safina's.:tape:

Dave.
May 30th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Loads of people, including me, complain about Safina's grunt, it's another unpleasent sound. But Larcher takes it to a whole new extreme so of course people aren't going to complain about Safina as much.

Svetlana.
May 30th, 2009, 01:07 AM

yep.

In the other thread you were talking about Razaiís luck of class towards Michelle, but I see that you donít know what the class really mean if you opened this thread :tape:

The Witch-king
May 30th, 2009, 01:15 AM
In the other thread you were talking about Razai’s luck of class towards Michelle, but I see that you don’t know what the class really mean if you opened this thread :tape:

my dear i didn't go on international television and call out Safina on that hot mess grunt of hers. Hell i don't mind if she continues with it as it's part of her game and she's had it for a long time. That however does not prevent me from thinking it sounds like a pig being slowly slaughtered with a rusty razor blade.

Ferg
May 30th, 2009, 01:16 AM
my dear i didn't go on international television and call out Safina on that hot mess grunt of hers. Hell i don't mind if she continues with it as it's part of her game and she's had it for a long time. That however does not prevent me from thinking it sounds like a pig being slowly slaughtered with a rusty razor blade.

Arvan didnt CALL her out. The reporters asked her repeatedly about it, and Arvane just answered. She was very restrained, she couldve said a lot more and a lot worse but didnt.

The Witch-king
May 30th, 2009, 01:21 AM
Oh lord. What about the complaining to the umpire like a child whose crayons are being used by another to her MOTHER.