PDA

View Full Version : RG R3: WWW the Best Friend Battle: Cirstea vs. [10] Wozniacki

Temperenka
May 30th, 2009, 12:25 AM
“Caroline is my best friend, we do everything together. It’s hard to forget that when you step on the court. Sometimes I have trouble leaving my emotions out of my game.”

Both girls are on the rise. Caroline well ahead of Sorana in accomplishments, but this is their first career meeting.

WWW this friendly third round encounter?

SVK
May 30th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Isn´t Wozniacki injured?

Temperenka
May 30th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I think a lot depends on the extent of the injury Caro is suffering from according to rumors floating around... gotta like her chances if she is anywhere near her top game though.

Buitenzorg
May 30th, 2009, 02:35 AM
I can smell an upset here

Cirstea 2-6 7-5 6-1

delicatecutter
May 30th, 2009, 04:42 AM
I was hopeful based on Caro's alleged "injury" and the fact that Sorana has had OK results in the past few weeks.

But the rational part of my mind tells me the pusher will win this easily. :sad:

unknowndiamond
May 30th, 2009, 05:41 AM
“Caroline is my best friend, we do everything together. It’s hard to forget that when you step on the court. Sometimes I have trouble leaving my emotions out of my game.”

Both girls are on the rise. Caroline well ahead of Sorana in accomplishments, but this is their first career meeting.

WWW this friendly third round encounter?

I doubt that Caro has any headache to destroy Sori if she has any chance :devil:. So if this girl want to win plz let those emotion aside :help:

Langers
May 30th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Sori is too nice. :awww:

What a sweatheart. :hearts: Lets hope she wins!

Myggen
May 30th, 2009, 06:35 AM
I think a lot depends on the extent of the injury Caro is suffering from according to rumors floating around... gotta like her chances if she is anywhere near her top game though.

When Caro is talking about how badly injured she is you have to take away at least 90 % of it. It's just to have an excuse if she will lose.