PDA

View Full Version : Do you still believe?

Slutiana
May 29th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Simple question, do you still believe that Tati will come back? :tears:

Zombielicious
May 29th, 2009, 04:56 PM
I'm not sure whether to believe she will come back or not... She's been gone for a pretty long time. :sad: When I see her on tennis channel being a commentator, I think "wow... guess she really did give tennis up" but then maybe she's doing it to be involved in the game once more? But I dunno... Hopefully after this FO stuff is over, she starts training hard and getting in shape!

okay... what is her injury!? After all this time, I really don't even remember :lol: :tape:

joćo.
May 29th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I am beginning to doubt, but I still hope so much that she'll comeback.

Slutiana
May 29th, 2009, 06:58 PM
I'm not sure whether to believe she will come back or not... She's been gone for a pretty long time. :sad: When I see her on tennis channel being a commentator, I think "wow... guess she really did give tennis up" but then maybe she's doing it to be involved in the game once more? But I dunno... Hopefully after this FO stuff is over, she starts training hard and getting in shape!

okay... what is her injury!? After all this time, I really don't even remember :lol: :tape:
Yeah people always liken her case to Anna's, but it seemed like she was just getting really serious about her tennis at the end of 07 so I do think she does want to come back. Maybe because shes been doing all of this for almost 15 years (she said since 1995 I think :speakles:), maybe she just needs a break before she fully applies herself to her tennis again and a chance to finish school and do all the things she hasn't been able to do, like a steady bf.

Her back. No one really knows tbh but the speculation is that she has some genetic back disease that is inoperable or something. :tears: And its all inflamed so shes been taking anti-inflammatries. :tears:

Dav.
May 29th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Anna :wavey:

Slutiana
May 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Dav, I thought you'd be one of the ones who always hoped. :tears: Dont give up!

Dav.
May 29th, 2009, 09:24 PM
:spit: Yeah, right. I was tempted to vote with Felix.

I gave up hope after she shacked up with the Radek look-a-like.

Pax
May 29th, 2009, 09:49 PM
I think Tati will come back. She loves playing tennis, in 2007 she played like Safina last year. I think she want to be Top10 and she has future goals.
She spent her time to be a professional tennis player, it is her life and job I think she won't change her mind. She won her first tournament in Amelia Island , I think something has started there.

FrenchY52
May 30th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Now I'm really sure she WANTS to come back, which I doubt before, and that's the mot important. As she said she's still injured but at 21 she has a lot of years to come, and if she can come back, she hasn't lost her tennis, the problem is just physical. She doesn't announce anything because she did it for the Olympics and then she was just too disappointed so she doesn't wanna live this again. We just have to pray that she finds the good treatment and that seh can come back one day.

Btw Samir is coming at the French Open this year, perhaps we'll see them together for the 1st time :)

Harju.
May 30th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I understand that she still wants to make a comeback and cares about tennis, but her body is never going to hold up. When she was still healthy, she couldn't even play a full season. :sobbing:

Wyclef
May 30th, 2009, 12:38 PM
I think its a possibility, but im not holding my breath.

.:sk:.
Jun 6th, 2009, 05:16 PM
to be honest I really doubt she'll comeback. But inside me there still is a litte flame of hope :)

ZAK
Jun 6th, 2009, 10:56 PM
I think she will play another professional tennis match at some point, whether it will be successful or last a long time I'm less sure.

McPie
Jun 16th, 2009, 11:24 AM
though I'm a new fan of her, but I still believe ;)

Dav.
Jun 16th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Welcome :)

Craigy
Jun 16th, 2009, 06:47 PM
She'll probably attempt some sort of comeback but I doubt it would work out.

:bigcry:

Slutati
Aug 10th, 2009, 12:39 AM
:lol: @ Uranium voting in this thread. What the fuck. :haha::o

Anyway I think its a possibility, but im not holding my breath.

Dav.
Aug 10th, 2009, 03:36 AM
As much as I'd love to have her back, I see less and less of a chance everyday and after every new update on her. Sometimes I question the validity of Iceland's story of his cousin visiting Sam and Tati; not that but her disclosing to him that she is officially retired and just not telling anyone. :sad:

FrenchY52
Aug 10th, 2009, 05:22 PM
If I could vote again I would say i'm over it and she's retired.

yukon145
Aug 11th, 2009, 12:05 AM
my heart says she'll come back, but my head says she won't.

Fab-4
Aug 11th, 2009, 09:53 AM
And mine says "wait and see" whereas the head says "it's realy too long"
I stil don't understand how she could not to heal. She is so young.
I miss her, I miss her, I miss her ...

Dav.
Aug 11th, 2009, 02:07 PM
But the spinal disorder is genetic and there's no cure, only treatment. :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Aug 11th, 2009, 03:34 PM
But the spinal disorder is genetic and there's no cure, only treatment. :sobbing:

Lol she's just lucky.
ANyway she's probably gonna wanna do like her BFF Dechy and at least we'll stop hoping for nothing :o

Slutati
Aug 11th, 2009, 10:34 PM
All these comebacks are making me depressed. :sobbing: I should be excited cuz I like Kim and Mary, but I'm just pissed off. :rolleyes:

Dav.
Aug 11th, 2009, 11:08 PM
I know. :sobbing:

If she ends up like Kournikova (my other fave), I'm gonna go Sweet Cleo. :hysteric:

Lukyno11
Aug 12th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Yes,Tati will come back,I hope she will come back soon,because she is a very good tennis player... :hearts:

Slutati
Aug 12th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I know. :sobbing:

If she ends up like Kournikova (my other fave), I'm gonna go Sweet Cleo. :hysteric:
I was a Kournikova fan too. :lol: I think every Tati fan was. :lol:

Yes,Tati will come back,I hope she will come back soon,because she is a very good tennis player... :hearts:
The best tennis player. :bowdown:

Lukyno11
Aug 12th, 2009, 09:59 PM
The best tennis player. :bowdown:
:D yes,of course...but she´s the best player from France ;)
*Better are only trio slovak players,for me... :bowdown:

drgray
Aug 13th, 2009, 02:00 AM
I'm getting tired of getting excited whenever I see activity in this forum, and hoping there is good news. I'm over it and just wish she would announce (officially) her retirement. :o

Andreas
Aug 13th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Maybe she can come back next season :tears: I still have hope but with every day that goes by, my hope shrinks.

Still hasn't played since losing to Caro in Berlin last year. Seems like ages :o

Harju.
Aug 13th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Give it up, guys :sobbing:

Taniaaa
Aug 24th, 2009, 07:50 PM
No news about Tati?:sobbing:

Lorinda.
Aug 25th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I am still hoping she comes back, we need some personality on the court :help: :o

But what happened to the avatars thread :sobbing:

FrenchY52
Aug 26th, 2009, 09:43 AM
we need some personality on the court :help: :o

Definitely.

FrenchY52
Aug 26th, 2009, 09:46 AM
But what happened to the avatars thread :sobbing:

I just UPped the thread ;)

Taniaaa
Aug 26th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Well she's 21 so I guess she will comeback someday:awww:

FrenchY52
Aug 26th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Yeah hopefully, and I hope Kim and Mary? coming back can motivate her.

Taniaaa
Aug 26th, 2009, 10:22 AM
There are a lot of players coming back now:lol: and it seems Justine will comeback too so maybe Tati too:bounce:

Protoss
Aug 26th, 2009, 12:33 PM
There are a lot of players coming back now:lol: and it seems Justine will comeback too so maybe Tati too:bounce:
These other players aren't suffering from a serious injury though. :( So it isn't just a matter of whether she wants to come back but whether her body would allow her.