PDA

View Full Version : Bitchy Bartoli to Razzano: "You don't like Hantuchova at all, do you?"

spiceboy
May 29th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Saucer of Milk on Court 11, Please! Virginie Razzano crushed Daniela Hantuchova, 3-and -3 in the first round, after which she commented: "Well, you know, the atmosphere is good. Marion (Bartoli) complimented me in the cloak rooms. It was from the bottom of her heart. I found it so cute from her, so nice. . . She said, "You don't like Hantuchova at all, do you?. . ."

Razzano added, "Hantuchova or another girl, no, I want to do my match. I want to do my job as usual. It's true. I was so happy to win, and that's the way it is."

I think we get the point.

:devil::devil::devil:

Best report from RG so far...full of bitchy gossip :lol::drool:

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/

Noctis
May 29th, 2009, 11:03 AM
:rolls:

Mateo Mathieu
May 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Marion :hearts:

ElusiveChanteuse
May 29th, 2009, 11:56 AM
:spit: Daniela is so overrated and she deserves it.:hearts:

BartoliBabes
May 29th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Marion haha:lol:

Ferg
May 29th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Marion :inlove:

Wojtek
May 29th, 2009, 12:30 PM
It's true. Bartoli and Razzano don't like each other, just check handshake after their match in Paris indoors.

Ferg
May 29th, 2009, 12:41 PM
It's true. Bartoli and Razzano don't like each other, just check handshake after their match in Paris indoors.

Heres the rest of what Razzano said with that question :"Well, you know, the atmosphere is good. Marioncomplimented me in the cloak rooms. It was from the bottom of her heart. I found it so cute from her, so nice. She said, You don't like Hantuchova at all, do you?

Hantuchova or another girl, no, I want to do my match. I want to do my job as usual. It's true. I was so happy to win, and that's the way itis.

She congratulated me. I said congratulations, as well, for what shedid yesterday, even though it was against a French player. You know, we support each other, and, youknow, tennis is not an easy sport compared with other sports. It's quite a difficult sport, and we've seenthis at least for the women tournaments.

It's not always easy, not alwayspink. You have to look at the brightside of sides. If you get support fromthe other French girls, it's a good thing."

Virginie and Marion :hearts:

chuvack
May 29th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Saucer of Milk on Court 11, Please! Virginie Razzano crushed Daniela Hantuchova, 3-and -3 in the first round, after which she commented: "Well, you know, the atmosphere is good. Marion (Bartoli) complimented me in the cloak rooms. It was from the bottom of her heart. I found it so cute from her, so nice. . . She said, "You don't like Hantuchova at all, do you?. . ."

Razzano added, "Hantuchova or another girl, no, I want to do my match. I want to do my job as usual. It's true. I was so happy to win, and that's the way it is."

I think we get the point.

:devil::devil::devil:

Best report from RG so far...full of bitchy gossip :lol::drool:

http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/

by the way, that photo of Hantuchova in your avatar is fucking ugly. It makes her face look even thinner than it actually is. That's probably why you put it there, to force everyone to look at an ugly picture, right?

Marcelo.
May 29th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Marionnette :rolls: :inlove: :inlove: :drool:

spiceboy
Jul 7th, 2009, 11:57 PM
LOL Barto, I guess Razza put you in her black list 2 weeks later at Eastbourne :haha:

sharapovarulz1
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Haha bitchiness, just love it :D

To be continued
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Razzano=Antichrist

Yohime
Jul 8th, 2009, 08:29 AM
hantuchova has achieved more than those 2 uglies girls combined. :o

Adrian1092
Jul 8th, 2009, 09:10 AM

No GS Final for Dani = Career Fail. :)

Alizé Molik
Jul 8th, 2009, 10:27 AM
gah I thought for a second this crap got posted again. Pointless bump.

Mashabator
Jul 8th, 2009, 10:43 AM
ILY marion :inlove: :hearts:

serenus_2k8
Jul 8th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Maz :drool: Ratzano is grim, she freaks me out, especially her eyes :unsure:

MyskinaManiac
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:19 PM
I like Marion. She has a quirky and at time unrealistic look at things. We need more characters like Marion... I'm hoping we see Virginie and Marion play a couple of more times this year. Love it! It's funny how Daniela has been dragged into several bitchy encounters... she seems like a real pleasant and polite person.

Sharapower
Jul 8th, 2009, 12:29 PM
From Bodo's blog:

Bartoli being Bartoli (as we've already seen), she suggested in her presser that Garbin was "strange" and when pressed to explain what she meant, she said: "Well, it's her clan. When I made unforced errors, her team would shout. It's not sportslike. They're Italians."

Elisse
Jul 8th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Marion --> :boxing: <-- Virginie

Allez Bartoli!!! Allez Razzano!!! :lol: :devil:

jjcrew#1
Jul 8th, 2009, 03:03 PM

:worship::worship:

MisterMan
Jul 8th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Seriously now, None of the three of them have great accomplishments. They have a very few titles each. All three are mediocre tennis pro's who can crumble to a Top 100 player in any given tournament.

DefyingGravity
Jul 8th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Seriously...Daniela wishes she could have been in the Wimbledon final. Marion wishes she could have a big title. Both ladies wish they could have been in the French Open quarterfinals. Both Frenchwomen wish they could have been in the Australian Open semis. Really, they've accomplished damn near the same amount of things.

That's just funny.