PDA

View Full Version : Aga Radwanska Signs With Longines.

iGOAT
May 28th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I don't know the details. I think it's pathetic she is payed to wear watches, but still must buy her own clothes :unsure:.

AndreConrad
May 28th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I don't know the details. I think it's pathetic she is payed to wear watches, but still must buy her own clothes :unsure:.
What do you want; she is a girl and like to wear what she wants ;)

iGOAT
May 28th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I mean a sponsorship :p. She's like the only top ten player ever to not have one and they said it's cause her management can't get her deals, but obviously then can.

Sally Todd
May 28th, 2009, 08:29 PM
First ad:

Aga on the bus or at school (in the forest:lol:) with fellow kids and teachers Andre and Stefi.

Dialogue:

Aga: "I learned respect. I learned responsibility. I learned I'd better play in Warsaw."

schorsch
May 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
I don't know if the whole "elegance is an attitude" thing works here :tape:

Optima
May 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
First ad:

Aga on the bus or at school (in the forest:lol:) with fellow kids and teachers Andre and Stefi.

Dialogue:

Aga: "I learned respect. I learned responsibility. I learned I'd better play in Warsaw."

:lol:

AndreConrad
May 28th, 2009, 08:38 PM
First ad:

Dialogue:

:lol:... good one

AndreConrad
May 28th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I mean a sponsorship :p. She's like the only top ten player ever to not have one and they said it's cause her management can't get her deals, but obviously then can.
I meant sponsorship as well, she thinks it will constrain her and she will not be able to... wear this same top over and over again :lol:. In all seriousness I think her team wants more freedom then the clothing sponsors are willing to give. I obviously don't know that, but it is how it feels to me. As long as it works for Agnieszka, not everyone has to be the same.

youizahoe
May 28th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Do other Polish players have sponsorships? It's weird she doesn't have one. Like nearly everyone in the top 100 has clothing sponsorships.

Caipirinha Guy
May 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Do other Polish players have sponsorships? It's weird she doesn't have one. Like nearly everyone in the top 100 has clothing sponsorships.

Every polish player had a sponsor until 2009 as Prokom - informatic concern.

Ula Radwańska has one sponsor - it is her sister of course:lol:

Marta Domachowska has Suzuki.

Jerzy Janowicz - promising boy has got a hi-tech company PBG Wysogotowo. The tallent has nearly ousted Seppi in Marseille and already got Wc to Washington and Los Angeles.

Mariusz Fyrstenberg/Marcin Matkowski have got "Od czasu do czasu" - watches company

Agnieszka also signed a local contract with shoes company and is a new face of Mercedes.

Irute
May 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM

Yes they do (I think Marta Domachowska has one). I think Aga was sponsored by some Polish company and when that expired other negotiations did not reach agreement stage.