PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Wozniacki's Wtatour.com RG video blog

DragonFlame
May 28th, 2009, 07:49 PM
:unsure:

She's really forcing out the words, it looks so awkward. It's nice that they are doing new things but caroline is like standing there with a big smile not really knowing what to say. :lol:

They could have done something like: 'caroline takes us through the woman's locker room' talking to different players and making jokes with them. That would have been cool.

kman
May 28th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Sorry, what are we talking about here?

Do you have a link or something?

DragonFlame
May 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM

just go to the wtatour site and watch the player. It's pretty funny how caroline has no clue what she has to say. :lol:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/

DragonFlame
May 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM

just go to the wtatour site and watch the player. It's pretty funny how caroline has no clue what she has to say. :lol:

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/

allrounder
May 28th, 2009, 09:20 PM
The "Barcelona won two-love" line made me laugh :lol:

kman
May 29th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Hmm don't really see what you're getting at. She didn't really seem lost or anything, just talked a little bit about her time in Paris which I guess was what she was asked to do.

You mean it wasn't that interesting to hear about? Well maybe not, but that's another story.

The "Barcelona won two-love" line made me laugh :lol:

Hehe yea, noticed that too.

Horizon
May 29th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Hmm don't really see what you're getting at. She didn't really seem lost or anything, just talked a little bit about her time in Paris which I guess was what she was asked to do.

You mean it wasn't that interesting to hear about? Well maybe not, but that's another story.

Agreed, I don't see anything wrong with the interview, it's pretty fluent to be honest. You have to remember that this isn't her first language, we have to give her credit for speaking in English, I think she was quite articulate and did a good job :)

krystian
May 29th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Caroline answered some questions at her video blog