PDA

View Full Version : Marion against Italians

AaronJoyB
May 28th, 2009, 03:24 PM
http://www.federtennis.it/DettaglioNews.asp?IDNews=42086

basically Marion is complaining against people on Tax Box. The were too much noisy. And she said..."mmm they are italian"..."Non im not from Italy but frm Corsica"

Marion ...such a BIG loser:eek:

veryborednow
May 28th, 2009, 03:35 PM
The whole interview is high-larious. I think she had a cold or something today ..... ;)

In fact, listening to this is like listening to an audio book - very soothing.
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/interviews/2009-05-28/200905281243520021436.html

The way she played, herattitude was getting on my nerves, so I had to calm down. It was not easy. She would always return all the balls, all the points.Garbin - what a bitch.

serenus_2k8
May 28th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Ewww whats witht he creepy voice over :haha: Thats sooo weird!!! He sounds like such a creep.

I like Marions dramatic coughs and throat grabs.

serenus_2k8
May 28th, 2009, 03:40 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

This is the funniest thing Ive ever heard :haha: ''No Im not Italian!!!!'' ''It was the slooooowest court, on earth''

joćo.
May 28th, 2009, 03:43 PM
:spit:

CooCooCachoo
May 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Q. What next, then, for you?
MARION BARTOLI: I think there's something called Wimbledon next, so I'll try and get ready for grass. This is it. I'll practice again. That's theonly thing I can do

:spit:

What a ridiculous question. I like this response.

But yeah, Marion isn't exactly very graceful in the interview. Not that that was to be expected.

Harvs
May 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM
lol shut it bartoli

Alizé Molik
May 28th, 2009, 03:48 PM
ok shut up migrate.

anyway in french the man said her grand father was italian, and she said no im corsican not italian - it was a stupid question to ask and then a stupid comment to follow and it got dealt with accordingly.

and yes it was a hilarious interview with some ridiculous questions! its worth reading for sure but bad translation is a problem!

FrenchY52
May 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Well after her loss to Arvidsson in the 1st round tot the Australian Open she complaint about the Swedish audience.. can't she stop finding tens of excuses all the time.. ?
Well done Tathiana :) :)

AaronJoyB
May 28th, 2009, 04:57 PM
ok shut up migrate.

anyway in french the man said her grand father was italian, and she said no im corsican not italian - it was a stupid question to ask and then a stupid comment to follow and it got dealt with accordingly.

and yes it was a hilarious interview with some ridiculous questions! its worth reading for sure but bad translation is a problem!
u shut up baby.
She is such a sore loser

Michaelz
May 28th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Bartoli:weirdo: shut up LOSER!!!
Grande TAX!!!!

AaronJoyB
May 28th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Bartoli:weirdo: shut up LOSER!!!
Grande TAX!!!!
grande! ben detto:worship:

Bероника
May 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
:lol: Marion

Bina_Bolska_Fan
May 28th, 2009, 05:03 PM
LOL AT BARTOLI, she's always complaining. BLABLABLA

I don't like her, she's for sure the next Rodionova.;)

Ferg
May 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM
This thread is nothing but a pathetic excuse to get all the retard haters out and screaming OMGZ BRTOLI SHUT UR FACE

vadin124
May 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM
allez Marion

we all know had you been playing even 50% you would have creamed Garbin

good luck on the grass, my sweet!

:hearts:

Inktrailer
May 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Good girl Marion, give him deserved answers to the stupid questions:cool:

Feck it, clay season's done now so on to better things:kiss:

CooCooCachoo
May 28th, 2009, 05:28 PM
allez Marion

we all know had you been playing even 50% you would have creamed Garbin

good luck on the grass, my sweet!

:hearts:

You are completely missing the point. The very point is that it is for a large part Garbin's accomplishment to make Marion perform less well, to capitalize on her poor movement, to unsettle her both tactically/mentally and technically. There was no way Garbin was going to allow Marion to play her game.

hellas719
May 28th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Marion:hug:
Go prove those haters wrong!:rocker2:
Reach wimbledon f again!:bounce:

FORZA SARITA
May 28th, 2009, 08:20 PM
instead to complain close your ass in a gym for a month :lol:

Sally Todd
May 28th, 2009, 08:37 PM
I don't know about Bartoli's record, but thanks to Garbin, Errani and most of all Franny, the Italian players have cornered the market in weird and distracting grunts and shrieks. No small feat.

stefi62
May 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM
Well, someone should tell Marion that people in tax box were italians of course, but the ones that were the loudest there were French and Belgians! ;)

FORZA SARITA
May 28th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Well, someone should tell Marion that people in tax box were italians of course, but the ones that were the loudest there were French and Belgians! ;)

fit article mention it :lol: keep going girls :bounce::kiss:

^bibi^
May 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM

Yes, we were :p :lol:

lynxy
May 28th, 2009, 09:52 PM
I don't know about Bartoli's record, but thanks to Garbin, Errani and most of all Franny, the Italian players have cornered the market in weird and distracting grunts and shrieks. No small feat.
Lol@ Sally. I walked around one day a few years ago and heard Franny had added an extra tone so she had a two-tone grunt. Like a donkey.

treufreund
May 29th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Marion, shup up hater! :fiery: