danieln1
May 28th, 2009, 12:14 PM
So?? Let her do her thing i love when she screams

ce
May 28th, 2009, 12:17 PM
:hearts:

Kipling
May 28th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Haven't heard Larcher de Brito, but I agree that Venus sounds like she's shitting out puppies every time she hits the ball.

Aaron.
:rolls:

Destiny
I love it when she screams in the latter end of matches because at the start i find it annoying

Direwolf
May 28th, 2009, 12:38 PM
youre there to watch a tennis match...
i want to listen to ambulances
go to the hospitals or watch
some hospital series

volta
May 28th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Haven't heard Larcher de Brito, but I agree that Venus sounds like she's shitting out puppies every time she hits the ball.

the irony :rolls:

Paneru
May 28th, 2009, 12:49 PM
:haha:

Slutiana
May 28th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Um.. No, no one does. And Venus at least actually means it. Larcher on the other hand draws it out for about 6 seconds. :tape:

spokenword73
May 28th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I couldn't even hear the ambulance! :haha:
:D

LCS
May 28th, 2009, 01:01 PM
:devil:

LCS
May 28th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Um.. No, no one does. And Venus at least actually means it. Larcher on the other hand draws it out for about 6 seconds. :tape:

Michelle only starts doing that when she's 'on' and/or getting tired. :shrug: same as Venus

outofclass
May 28th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Let the girls scream for Christ sake. We are not in north korea!!!!

ladydiana
May 28th, 2009, 01:18 PM
If we can put up with Maria's screaming like a mad woman in her matches, and Serena screaming and almost coming to tears in some of matches, then we can occassionally put with Venus when she needs to dig deep to pull out a win. My point is that if a player needs to scream, cry or whatever to win, then I'm okay with that. This girl thought that she had won the match yesterday and that's why she called it off last night. But she came down from her high and Venus gutted it out and won today.

It's time the women give us some good nail biting, heart stopping first round matches. They have been preparing for these grand slams since they were kids and it's time the walk on to the court and lay it all out and may the best woman win. And today Venus was the best woman. So kudos to Venus because you are a champion and you did what you use to do back in the day when your opponents thought they were about to send you packing. Now to the next round Venus because this win means nothing now that it's over.

frenchie
May 28th, 2009, 01:20 PM
No

The ridiculous thing about MLDB is that it lasts until her opponent hit the ball
Stupid bitch

outofclass
May 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM
I remember one french player that did not like the way Seles was screaming. She even went to the umpire. She got completly destroyed by Seles. She never complain again.

frenchie
May 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM
I remember one french player that did not like the way Seles was screaming. She even went to the umpire. She got completly destroyed by Seles. She never complain again.

Tauziat
;)

P3
May 28th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Tooooo Funny!
But, I agree she needs to do whatever to fire herself up. I hate when she is so non-chalant.

volta
May 28th, 2009, 01:26 PM

Capriati also complained about Seles in 01 Acura Classic as well :lol:

Seles :hearts:

outofclass
May 28th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Capriati also complained about Seles in 01 Acura Classic as well :lol:

Seles :hearts:

I love Capri. I remember in one match at RG with Pierce, the stupid french crowd was so noisy, that Jen went to the umpire and said: "can you please tell this people that if they shut up, we will play much better" LOL

volta
May 28th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I love Capri. I remember in one match at RG with Pierce, the stupid french crowd was so noisy, that Jen went to the umpire and said: "can you please tell this people that if they shut up, we will play much better" LOL
no beating around the bush :haha: God i miss her :lol: :hearts:

faboozadoo15
May 28th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Capriati also, liking to play extremely quickly between points, riled up the crowd by flapping her arms when the crowd attempted to begin their rhythmic applause when she was playing a French girl. :hearts:

I youtubed MLDB and I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Venus was loud, and I don't prefer her grunt, but she's just doing what she does.

gmokb
May 28th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry I love my WS but if I am going to complain about Maria's shrieking then I will about theirs too. I can deal with some shouting but I can't bear it when it gets to a certain level.

Feliciano
May 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM
No

The ridiculous thing about MLDB is that it lasts until her opponent hit the ball
Stupid bitch

Why do you say stupid bitch?. You had no education? She is not your family.

friendsita
May 28th, 2009, 04:49 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

NoChokes
May 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM

I would imagine that if you go to the right places, you'll find a lot of screaming going on in North Korea.

You don't know what goes on in 'THE AXIS OF EVIL!'

DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMM.

:scared: :toothy:

esquímaux
May 29th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I would imagine that if you go to the right places, you'll find a lot of screaming going on in North Korea.

You don't know what goes on in 'THE AXIS OF EVIL!'

DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMM.

:scared: :toothy:
:lol:

Larcher de Brito is a hot mess with her banshee-like shriek. Loved how Rezai went over the chair ump's head and called a tour supervisor to the court to try and shutup Larcher de Burrito :lol:

BartoliBabes
May 29th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Michelle only starts doing that when she's 'on' and/or getting tired. :shrug: same as Venus

o--kay she definetly does it ALL THE TIME:lol::lol:

Kipling
May 29th, 2009, 12:28 PM
I don't take back what I said about Venus' screaming, but clearly she is not in the Taco's class when it comes to being obnoxious about it. Kudos, de Brito!