PDA

View Full Version : Who will win RG 2nd round?: C.Wozniacki - J. Craybas

krystian
May 27th, 2009, 04:58 PM
A match will be played tomorrow, as the second in a order, court 2, after Kuznetsova - Voskoboeva

Winner will face winner of Cornet/Cirstea match

I hope Caroline can go trough.

InsideOut.
May 27th, 2009, 05:01 PM
delicatecutter will come in and post this: She MUST be stopped! Jill, save the tour, stop the pusher! :drool:

Well I think Caro would win this 6-3 6-2.

RenaSlam.
May 27th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Caroline will kill Jill.

homogenius
May 27th, 2009, 05:05 PM
:rolls: not again :o (I watched them at the begining of the year, can't remember where, and Craybas hit more winners than Caroline lol)

Woznicaki should trash her but she was nervous in her first match so you never know.

InsideOut.
May 27th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Caroline will kill Jill.

:rolls: Taking assonance to the next level. :p

RenaSlam.
May 27th, 2009, 05:07 PM
:rolls: Taking assonance to the next level. :p

;)

delicatecutter
May 27th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Sadly I don't think Jill can save the tour this time. :sad: But I will be praying for a miracle regardless.

Edinboro
May 27th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Jill needs to step it up, like really.

krystian
May 27th, 2009, 05:13 PM
:rolls: not again :o (I watched them at the begining of the year, can't remember where, and Craybas hit more winners than Caroline lol)

Woznicaki should trash her but she was nervous in her first match so you never know.

Caroline's first match against Dushevina was kind of match that sometimes just happens to everyone. It was tough, but no doubt winning such match (what Caroline managed) makes you mentally stronger and more experienced! It was good lesson for Caro. We shouldn't forget she's just 18 ;)

CMON CAROOO you beautiful lady :worship:

CloudAtlas
May 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Caro's shoulder is injured so she might even retire halfway through the match.

delicatecutter
May 27th, 2009, 05:17 PM

Please don't tease me.

CloudAtlas
May 27th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Please don't tease me.

But what is the difference whether she goes out tomorrow or in the 4R? Sure the points but it's isn't such a massive gulf so regardless of the result the tour won't neccessarily be "saved" if she loses tomorrow so you can calm down :p

I don't take anything you say seriously and I think a lot of the time you just put on an act so I don't get annoyed :kiss:

krystian
May 27th, 2009, 05:25 PM

how do you know her shoulder is injured? can you give any link?

homogenius
May 27th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Since when is Wozniacki injured ? :confused:

CloudAtlas
May 27th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Since today and her doubles match where she served too hard and moved up two of her ribs. The physiotherapist said that they've fixed it now and she feels no pain but they're still unsure , it's been posted on her thread on her player forum.

krystian
May 27th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Since when is Wozniacki injured ? :confused:
i dont understand this information too. Caro before RG had problems with her back, but I havent heard about shoulder :confused:

krystian
May 27th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Nidal1402 oh ok, i hope it's nothing serious and Caro won't have problems about it.

but can you give me link to this forum? i'd like to see it, thanks in advance

CloudAtlas
May 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
You can "forum jump" there at the bottom right hand side of the page krystian , next to where it says "Go". Scroll down to where it says "Caroline Wozniacki" (it's a while down but you'll get there!) and click on it and it'll take you there :)

But here's the link anyway :

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=335296&page=311

homogenius
May 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Since today and her doubles match where she served too hard and moved up two of her ribs. The physiotherapist said that they've fixed it now and she feels no pain but they're still unsure , it's been posted on her thread on her player forum.

oh ok.thanks for the info

C. W. Fields
May 27th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Good news for all Caro haters! :fiery::smash::armed::timebomb:

krystian
May 27th, 2009, 05:59 PM
You can "forum jump" there at the bottom right hand side of the page krystian , next to where it says "Go". Scroll down to where it says "Caroline Wozniacki" (it's a while down but you'll get there!) and click on it and it'll take you there :)

But here's the link anyway :

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=335296&page=311

thanks a lot!
i hope Caro doesnt feel a pain :worship:

BartoliBabes
May 27th, 2009, 07:16 PM
cmon jill, i believe!