PDA

View Full Version : RG R1: Rybarikova def. Mladenovic 6-1 2-6 8-6

Calliope.
May 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Magda :D :worship: Finally a win on clay!
Kiki :sad: :hug:

ce
May 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM
i hope she is tired :)

Привет
May 26th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Kristina! :sad: An oppurtunity wasted there, but still fantastic experience for you. :hug:

mckyle.
May 26th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Kristina :bigcry: You're gonna get that grand slam win eventually :hug:

Only 16 :hearts:

Iceland
May 26th, 2009, 01:39 PM
:bigcry:
She missed the golden opportunity at 56 15-30. Such a big shame, she had Magda's number. Congrats to her for having stayed cool and prevail in the end.
I was very disappointed with the crowd's support, no one was behind Kiki when she was close to winning.

Andiyan
May 26th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I needed her in TT :( but I'm very happy for Magda. A much needed win against a very talented young girl. :yeah:

Geoffrey91
May 26th, 2009, 01:42 PM
:sad: So close Kristina !

But you proved that you're a great player losing only 8/6 in third set against a Top 50 player ! You could be proud of yourself !

Good luck in Marseille now !

Uranus
May 26th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Another close GS defeat! :(

But good for Magda, she needs those wins.

OZTENNIS
May 26th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Mladenovic :hug:
If she plays the junior tournament, she is my pick for the title.

améliemomo
May 26th, 2009, 01:48 PM
She missed the golden opportunity at 56 15-30. Such a big shame, she had Magda's number. Congrats to her for having stayed cool and prevail in the end.
I was very disappointed with the crowd's support, no one was behind Kiki when she was close to winning.

completly agree with you,she was very tired at the end,she was moving too slowly:sad:
but well very close to beat aa top50 player, she s improving well, she'll win those kind of matchs next
go kristina,take the title in juunior,good luck!:kiss:;)

Shvedbarilescu
May 26th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Very relieved. Magda played very well in the 1st but showed real character fighting back Kristina. It was a good match I enjoy watching although the 3rd set was nervewracking. Oh I should add Magda had a beautiful dress on, the exact same colour as Nadal's 2009 RG shirt.

Best of luck in the next round Magda :rocker:

Well done Kristina, impressive RG debut and it looks like you have a very good future :yeah:

homogenius
May 26th, 2009, 01:50 PM
The frenchies :help:

Aravanecaravan
May 26th, 2009, 01:52 PM
I think Rybarikova has a lot of potential. I know she has been injured in the past, but having seen her as a junior and then again a couple years later, I can't help but wonder why she is not ranked higher. She is a very graceful player and has a cannon serve. It really confounds me why she struggles in matches early in slams.

darkangel23
May 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Magda :yeah:

Andreas
May 26th, 2009, 02:09 PM

They were cheering and shouting Kiki really loud.
I thought the support was pretty good actually.

Effy
May 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
:woohoo:

Iceland
May 26th, 2009, 02:23 PM
They were cheering and shouting Kiki really loud.
I thought the support was pretty good actually.
Really? I didn't have this impression. I mean at the end (around 44 in the 3rd), I thought they were all on mute. Well it's fair after all but Kiki may have needed this extra support to keep on challenging Magda.
Hopefully she will make noise in the next years so that everyone knows her name :)