PDA

View Full Version : Report: Venus Williams Marries Davide Tomassoni

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 02:37 AM
http://www.panachereport.com/index.html

Scroll down for the story (it is the second one)

Before anyone dimissises the report on this website, Panache Report is considered one of the most respeted black gossip websites on the Internet. I get most of my dirt from this website, most of which turns out to be true, so if Myra Panache (who owns the website) is reporting it, it is porbably true as she has some pretty damn good sources.

So I guess congradulations are in order!

Kenny
May 26th, 2009, 02:39 AM
Yeah, what happened to Hank? :-|

supergrunt
May 26th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I don't believe it...but if it's true then congrats!

V-MAC
May 26th, 2009, 02:41 AM
eh....I thought Vee broke up with Davide around 7 years ago?:confused: Anyway, weren't there reports that she married Hank at the start of last year? Vee gets around:p

Tennisation
May 26th, 2009, 02:42 AM
WTF? What happened to Hank? She & Davide were over a long ass time ago. This was what the site says:

"Unconfirmed rumors are circulating here and overseas that tennis superstar Venus Williams is secretly married to her Italian bodyguard/fixer Davide Tomassoni. Davide's family is extremely wealthy in Europe."

Why is he a bodyguard if his family is extremely wealthy in Europe? :confused:

Bijoux0021
May 26th, 2009, 02:43 AM
So whatever happened to Hank?

Keegan
May 26th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Funny considering she's dating Hank Kuehne.

Ciarán
May 26th, 2009, 02:45 AM
Haha. No.

lizchris
WTF? What happened to Hank? She & Davide were over a long ass time ago. This was what the site says:

"Unconfirmed rumors are circulating here and overseas that tennis superstar Venus Williams is secretly married to her Italian bodyguard/fixer Davide Tomassoni. Davide's family is extremely wealthy in Europe."

I don't know why he is a bodyguard,but I knew he came from a wealthy family, as did her former boyfriend Hank the golfer.

Infiniti2001
Blah!! Hank was with Venus in Miami recently. How in the hell are she and Davide married almost 2 months later? :haha:

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 02:46 AM
So whatever happened to Hank?

Last I heard, they were considering marriage, but they could not hammer out some sort of prenuptual agreement.

Bijoux0021
May 26th, 2009, 02:47 AM

Wealthy or poor, who wouldn't want to be Venus Williams bodyguard?

Tennisation
May 26th, 2009, 02:49 AM
Wealthy or poor, who wouldn't want to be Venus Williams bodyguard?Davide probably belted out Whitney Houston's "And I....................Will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" and Venus came runnin' back into his arms :lol:

Infiniti2001
May 26th, 2009, 02:50 AM
Stay away from these gossip sites lizchris

V-MAC
May 26th, 2009, 02:50 AM
Last I heard, they were considering marriage, but they could not hammer out some sort of prenuptual agreement.

So Vee ran up the aisle with Davide instead?:lol: I wonder if Vee's favourite movie is Muriel's Wedding by any chance:scared:

Ziggy Starduck
May 26th, 2009, 02:52 AM
What the hell is a fixer and how do I get one?

Uranium
May 26th, 2009, 02:53 AM
That was a great picture of Venus on that site:hearts:

drake3781
May 26th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Pic(s) of Davide?
What does "fixer" specifically mean?
I just asked about Venus and Hank (but nobody answered).... I was wondering about that relationship. Cute couple if it could have worked out.

tonybotz
May 26th, 2009, 02:54 AM
this is great news! Venus finally has a little italian in her! :devil:

drake3781
May 26th, 2009, 02:54 AM

Same question. :lol: And I want one too, whatever it is. :p

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Stay away from these gossip sites lizchris

Not this one; if you read what I sad before most of what is reported on this websiete (and what is discussed on the message board, which is semi-private) turns out to be true, like the rumor regarding late mobster John Gotti having a birracial grandchild. I didn't believe it, but it turned out to be true. This website also reported a blind item reagarding Serena which I know is true, but I didn't post it here because it was kind of embarrasing.

Tennisation
May 26th, 2009, 02:56 AM
The only pic I could find of Davide & Venus
http://www.angelfire.com/ky2/SerenaVenusSistahs/venusparismatchaug2001.jpg

Mattographer
May 26th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Venus is going to representing Italy in Fed Cup final against the US.

V. Williams [ITA] vs. S. Williams [USA] :lol:

Ziggy Starduck
May 26th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Not this one; if you read what I sad before most of what is reported on this websiete (and what is discussed on the message board, which is semi-private) turns out to be true, like the rumor regarding late mobster John Gotti having a birracial grandchild. I didn't believe it, but it turned out to be true. This website also reported a blind item reagarding Serena which I know is true, but I didn't post it here because it was kind of embarrasing.

OMG Serena is blind! Wow that's far bigger news that Venus getting hitched :D

Tennisation
May 26th, 2009, 03:00 AM
OMG Serena is blind! Wow that's far bigger news that Venus getting hitched :DDon't tell me you never knew that Serena's blind, as if her fashion on & off court isn't enough to warrant that.

HRHoliviasmith
May 26th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Davide probably belted out Whitney Houston's "And I....................Will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" and Venus came runnin' back into his arms :lol:

:worship::lol: :haha: :rolls:

V's a star
May 26th, 2009, 03:02 AM
Blah!! Hank was with Venus in Miami recently. How in the hell are she and Davide married almost 2 months later? :haha:

how do u know this? i saw no pictures

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:03 AM

A fxier is a person who is hired to make sure embarassing information about a celebrity is not made public. Most times it works; sometimes it doesn't (see 2 examples below):

1) This award winning married white actor had a long time black mistress who didn't want or didn't know how to let go. Instead of admitting it to his wife, who would take him to the cleaners if she caught him cheating, he hired a fixer to make the mistress look like a nut and had her locked up.

2) Allegeldy, the same white actor moved on to another mistress, but this time got sloppy and got her pregnant. He is paying her about five figures a month to take care of the child and to make sure it doesn't hit the tabloids.

Ziggy Starduck
May 26th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Oh thanks Lizchris, I don't want a fixer anymore :D I want a squirrel!

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:07 AM
OMG Serena is blind! Wow that's far bigger news that Venus getting hitched :D

No!:lol:

Blind Item - Information made public about a celebrity or famous person that is salacious or extremely embarassing, so when printed, it is devoid of any places and/or names.

HRHoliviasmith
May 26th, 2009, 03:08 AM
A fxier is a person who is hired to make sure embarassing information about a celebrity is not made public. Most times it works; sometimes it doesn't (see 2 examples below):

1) This award winning married white actor had a long time black mistress who didn't want or didn't know how to let go. Instead of admitting it to his wife, who would take him to the cleaners if she caught him cheating, he hired a fixer to make the mistress look like a nut and had her locked up.

2) Allegeldy, the same white actor moved on to another mistress, but this time got sloppy and got her pregnant. He is paying her about five figures a month to take care of the child and to make sure it doesn't hit the tabloids.

Some of the

michael douglas.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Oh thanks Lizchris, I don't want a fixer anymore :D I want a squirrel!

You're welome.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:11 AM
michael douglas.

Damn! How did you geuss so quick?

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Robert DeNiro is another actor with black mistresses. I know a litigator who represented one of his black mistresses in family court over child support.

Would that be Touke Smith or someone else the public doesn't know about?

Freewoman33
May 26th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Weren't they married? I don't think she was a mistress.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:31 AM
Weren't they married? I don't think she was a mistress.

If you are referring to Bobby D, Touke Smith and he never married. I think they started seeing each other when he separated from his first wife and before he tried uncessfully to get Whitney Houston to date him.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 03:41 AM
It was someone else. She wasn't famous or in show business.

OK. Thank you.

Does he haave a kid with this woman?

winone23
May 26th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Venus and Davide were a cute couple, but I doubt this is true, If Venus is married it must be Hank that she married.

Knizzle
May 26th, 2009, 04:01 AM
The problem I have with this is that I heard this first way back around 2003 about her having secretly married Davide. So even if true, this lady is way late.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 04:08 AM
Yes, he has a kid with her and is paying child support.

So that means he has at least six kids (five biological)?

skanky~skanketta
May 26th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Venus likes vanilla!

As Bunifa says "As far as I'm concerned, vanilla and chocolate still make chocolate"!

homogenius
May 26th, 2009, 04:14 AM
According to Serena, Venus said she wouldn't get married before her so where's the truth ?

moby
May 26th, 2009, 04:24 AM
Last I heard, they were considering marriage, but they could not hammer out some sort of prenuptual agreement.What?!? So she marries someone else instead? Honestly, I doubt Venus is that desperate to get hitched. :haha:

Tennisation
May 26th, 2009, 04:25 AM
According to Serena, Venus said she wouldn't get married before her so where's the truth ?Venus also promised lil sis she wouldn't surpass her in grand slam count

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 05:22 AM
At least. He gets around. :lol:

He sure does!

Is the kid a boy or a girl?

morningglory
May 26th, 2009, 05:23 AM
:lol: So this is bogus news? Had me :speakles: for 2 secs there

Привет
May 26th, 2009, 05:46 AM
I wonder how Hank is going to feel when he finds out about this. :(

starin
May 26th, 2009, 07:29 AM
lol i highly doubt this. She was def. w/ Hank earlier this year. That's a damn fast turnaround if she's already getting married.

And Venus used to have a myspace right? Vdizzy or something like that and in her blog she talked a lot of smack about an Italian Ex and how he yelled at Serena and got kinda physical w/ Venus or something like that.

TennisViewer531
May 26th, 2009, 08:05 AM
we'll just have to wait and see.

H.A.M.
May 26th, 2009, 08:11 AM

Indeed :lol: :o There's some nasty ass dirt on Serena on this website!

H.A.M.
May 26th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Hope it's true. I love how she does her thing on the DL. And Davide was hot IMMSMW

drake3781
May 26th, 2009, 10:41 AM

This one?

SUPERSTAR SEX:

Few people know that a black female superstar and a black sports superstar (as soon as they both hit superstardom in the fields) used to hook up for sexual liaisons all over the world.

He would fly in to meet her via private jet and she did the same for him, often overseas, away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi.

They had sex in some of the most expensive hotels in the world. They also liked to cuddle on private beaches, often surrounded by a security team who made sure they were never photographed.

He was caught up in her image and she was caught up in his dominance in the sports arena. She began to catch feelings for him even though he went out of his way to hide their union despite her celebrity status.

During this time, he wanted to keep his outside image in tact for only dating White and Latino women although none of these women shared the fame and fortune of our black female superstar.

She was hurt when she found out the truth and she was even more devastated when she found out he was telling his boys that she was boring as hell in bed. She broke it off.

He broke her heart and whenever she sees him on TV, she turns the channel.

Hint: It's not Michael Jordan.

soulja_boy_swag
May 26th, 2009, 11:23 AM

john gotti does have a have black grandchild, he is was on that show ,"growing up gotti", he traveled to italy with victoria gotti and her sons, he is the one who looks biracial and asks the two italian girls what their ages are.

Rocketta
May 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
oh Chris. :lol:

Noctis
May 26th, 2009, 11:41 AM
:spit: GAME SET MATCH Venus Tomassoni
'NO' :spit:

Infiniti2001
May 26th, 2009, 12:31 PM
how do u know this? i saw no pictures

I saw him with my naked eyes:shrug:

harloo
May 26th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Robert DeNiro is another actor with black mistresses. I know a litigator who represented one of his black mistresses in family court over child support.

I was thinking Robert Deniro also.:lol:

Rocketta
May 26th, 2009, 01:29 PM
I was thinking Robert Deniro also.:lol:

but Robert Deniro wife is black so is it such a shocker that his mistress is black too? :lol:

miffedmax
May 26th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Actually, the news item is partially true.

Venus is secretly married, but the grooms name is Radek ...

Marcell
May 26th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Just to let you guys know that Venus and Hank are at Serena's match.

H.A.M.
May 26th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Vee may be secretly married but separated from her husband David and Hank is her side piece and soon-to-be husband number 2 at the same time ;)

RenaSlam.
May 26th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Just a rumor I'm sure.

homogenius
May 26th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Just a rumor I'm sure.

Well you were sure that Serena won her match 6-3 6-3 so...

Infiniti2001
May 26th, 2009, 04:44 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/ae8b46.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2w69def.jpg

Here is Hank watching Serena with Venus :o

H.A.M.
May 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Vee can do so much better. She earns more than him, he's not attractive for ish.. Hell, dude is ugly! Come one, don't downgrade you like that. You are The Queen, you deserve a King, not his valet! SMH

homogenius
May 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/ae8b46.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2w69def.jpg

Here is Hank watching Serena with Venus :o

eww He is really not good looking but surely he has some other qualities.If not Venus wouldn't be with him.

starin
May 26th, 2009, 04:54 PM
yeah I saw Venus w/ Hank at Serena's match so...I'm guessing that rumor was untrue.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 05:09 PM
This one?

SUPERSTAR SEX:

Few people know that a black female superstar and a black sports superstar (as soon as they both hit superstardom in the fields) used to hook up for sexual liaisons all over the world.

He would fly in to meet her via private jet and she did the same for him, often overseas, away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi.

They had sex in some of the most expensive hotels in the world. They also liked to cuddle on private beaches, often surrounded by a security team who made sure they were never photographed.

He was caught up in her image and she was caught up in his dominance in the sports arena. She began to catch feelings for him even though he went out of his way to hide their union despite her celebrity status.

During this time, he wanted to keep his outside image in tact for only dating White and Latino women although none of these women shared the fame and fortune of our black female superstar.

She was hurt when she found out the truth and she was even more devastated when she found out he was telling his boys that she was boring as hell in bed. She broke it off.

He broke her heart and whenever she sees him on TV, she turns the channel.

Hint: It's not Michael Jordan.

This isn't Serena. Serena's blind had to do with femine hygene.

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Since Hank was at Serena's match, then Panach Report was wrong this time regarding Venus.

She still could be secretly married to Hank, though.

H.A.M.
May 26th, 2009, 05:14 PM
This isn't Serena. Serena's blind had to do with femine hygene.

What about the one about the lonely black female sport superstar who was begging for a "encore" but got rejected and then went buckwild in a restaurant?:o

lizchris
May 26th, 2009, 05:28 PM
What about the one about the lonely black female sport superstar who was begging for a "encore" but got rejected and then went buckwild in a restaurant?:o

I think she was "notted" (said not to be the answer to the blind item).

Do you read Panache Report? If you do, then the insiders will kind of hint at the answer becaluse they get the answer from the site owner because she has a special section of her site set up for people who are Hollywood insiders.

H.A.M.
May 26th, 2009, 05:41 PM
She notted for the Blind Item "Riding dirty" even thought it's indeed true she undergoes issue with her hygiene. And yes I read each one of these blind item and I can sometimes find the correct answer to them while being European!
The comments are often HILARIOUS, I laugh like a maniac each and everytime. Gott alove this site

dreamgoddess099
May 27th, 2009, 12:05 AM
And Venus used to have a myspace right? Vdizzy or something like that and in her blog she talked a lot of smack about an Italian Ex and how he yelled at Serena and got kinda physical w/ Venus or something like that.

She never said Davide got physical with her. Only that he was stalking her and coming to the house to take showers when she wasn't there. Now she did mention some guy getting physical with Serena, but it was some guy Serena was seeing at that time who didn't want to leave.

Vlover
May 27th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Since Hank was at Serena's match, then Panach Report was wrong this time regarding Venus.
Most of the time these stories are completely made up including this. Obviously they had no idea that Venus stopped dating Davide 5 yrs ago. I guess they came across this old rumour and just repeated it.:help: Venus doesn't seem to be any rush to be married therefore I don't know why they want to see her married.:rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
May 27th, 2009, 01:50 AM

No shit:tape: I just don't understand why anyone frequent these gossip sites:help:

V's a star
May 27th, 2009, 02:00 AM
I saw him with my naked eyes:shrug:

good to hear

madlove
May 27th, 2009, 02:10 AM
i dont think its true. -.-

Tennisstar86
May 27th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Venus can do better.... Nowonder he always has glasses covering his eyes when i see him....

To the person who said she makes more than him, he does come from a wealthy family though...

drake3781
May 27th, 2009, 02:19 AM
I kinda like the way he looks. :shrug:

lizchris
May 27th, 2009, 02:50 AM
No shit:tape: I just don't understand why anyone frequent these gossip sites:help:

This gossip site is pretty good.
Tomorrow's blind item is off the chain!