PDA

View Full Version : Sex sub-forum plz.

Andreas
May 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Hello dear TF Admins. :)

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that this forum is not in harmony. Something is missing ..

Well, I've thought a lot (Adal did too), and we've come to the conclusion that we need a sex sub-forum here on wtaw/tf. There are a lot of people here who have a huge sex need. What are they supposed to do?

I am in fear for sammy01 for example. Maybe he will explode of horniness if we don't get this soon? I think we should look at those kind of people's needs.

This is a very important issue, so please think about it.

Love and sex and magic,
Adal and Andreas :)

Adal
May 25th, 2009, 09:09 PM
^ Clearly.

Just Do It
May 25th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Hello dear TF Admins. :)

I'm sure a lot of you have noticed that this forum is not in harmony. Something is missing ..

Well, I've thought a lot (Adal did too), and we've come to the conclusion that we need a sex sub-forum here on wtaw/tf. There are a lot of people here who have a huge sex need. What are they supposed to do?

I am in fear for sammy01 for example. Maybe he will explode of horniness if we don't get this soon? I think we should look at those kind of people's needs.

This is a very important issue, so please think about it.

Love and sex and magic,
Adal and Andreas :)

Go get laid.

Ciarán
May 25th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Please.

Andreas
May 25th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Please.

It was your idea.

Michael!
May 25th, 2009, 09:24 PM
You can´t be serious, that is the biggest shit I´ve ever heard :tape:
This is a TF, and we already have enough sex talks in the chat threads...are you bored or why do you bother the admins with such requests?

Yasmine
May 25th, 2009, 09:26 PM
No.
End of story.