:yawn:

No one cares.

mckyle.
May 25th, 2009, 07:13 PM
then turn it off

simple

Temperenka
May 25th, 2009, 07:13 PM
She is actually managing to hit some big shots. :confused: She's playing smart, come-from-behind tennis, and it's working.

Credit to her for fighting. Not something that can be said for all of the seeds today.

fouc
May 25th, 2009, 07:14 PM
:) Yeah, that is fun! Dushevina is kinda smarter pusher and her forehand is soooo freakin weird that I'm rooting for her!

madmax
May 25th, 2009, 07:16 PM
watching Dushevina and her forehand in play has some hypnotizing powers, you know its pushers tennis and you still can't help but stare at it:haha:

homogenius
May 25th, 2009, 07:22 PM
:) Yeah, that is fun! Dushevina is kinda smarter pusher and her forehand is soooo freakin weird that I'm rooting for her!

same here (but she should be fined for using that fh)

allrounder
May 25th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Theres about as much urgency shown in Vera's body language as her there is behind her fh :lol:

Caro's still most of the time just using her normal gameplan of trying to hit deep and wait for an UE.

A Magicman
May 25th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Wow. This was one ugly match. Still can't reach the Igor vs Golovin match from Toronto 07, but really comes close.

Saved by the darkness.

supergrunt
May 25th, 2009, 07:54 PM
I thought this was a very high quality and entertaining match :shrug: .

CloudAtlas
May 25th, 2009, 07:57 PM
I thought this was a very high quality and entertaining match :shrug: .

Only from the second set onwards , the first set was crap :tape:

Natash.
May 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Caroline was hitting some good shots and flattening out her forehands a few times when she was down.

Temperenka
May 25th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Caroline was hitting some good shots and flattening out her forehands a few times when she was down.

I'm glad someone else noticed this. She does have her pusher/moon-baller points; however, she is capable of hitting big winners and like you said flattening out her ground strokes. She hits the right shots at the right time. Her head is stronger than most of her fundamentals, thus she is able to connect the dots well. I'm not worried about tomorrow.