PDA

View Full Version : The Radwanska sisters and Caroline Wozniacki(post 25)in their own words

Infiniti2001
May 25th, 2009, 06:09 PM
kvwH-5RCfMw

Malva
May 25th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Very nice. Thanks. Seems to have been prepared for the Fed Cup matches in Gdańsk.

joăo.
May 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
No, thank you.

Sally Todd
May 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I think Tennis Channel has made these featurettes for the French Open. They just showed one of Wozniacki as well.

AndreConrad
May 25th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Cool thanks for posting. They look so different but their voices sound alike. Sometimes I could not tell Agnieszka's from Urszula's

Infiniti2001
May 25th, 2009, 06:35 PM
No, thank you.

No one invited you in here :rolleyes:

olivero
May 25th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Very nice. Thanks. Seems to have been prepared for the Fed Cup matches in Gdańsk.

I think Tennis Channel has made these featurettes for the French Open. They just showed one of Wozniacki as well.

you are both right. this was made during Fed Cup by Tennis Channel (probably) for FO. Agnieszka mentioned this in one of her interviews I think.

Mahon_Lorcan
May 25th, 2009, 06:44 PM
nice video:)

our beautiful polish language hahah:D

Dexter
May 25th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Obviously they had to come up with a spelling mistakes with their names. :lol: It's UrSZula and AgnieSZka.

Malva
May 25th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Obviously they had to come up with a spelling mistakes with their names. :lol: It's UrSZula and AgnieSZka.

I like how the girls correct standard mispronunciations of their last name and of the royal city of Kraków.

olivero
May 25th, 2009, 06:51 PM
is it just me or the second part of this video has no audio?

Malva
May 25th, 2009, 06:52 PM
No one invited you in here :rolleyes:

:yeah:

Malva
May 25th, 2009, 06:55 PM

Yes, at 2:17. The audio track goes deaf. I hope the orignal uploader reuploads the clip.

woosey
May 25th, 2009, 06:56 PM
nice girls
i also like this profiles

Infiniti2001
May 25th, 2009, 07:01 PM

No it's not you. I turned off the audio source by mistake. My apologies :o

miffedmax
The sisters seem very nice. I don't understand why some people are so negative about them.

Infiniti2001
The sisters seem very nice. I don't understand why some people are so negative about them.

Me either :shrug:

Irute
May 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I really liked it; thanks for posting it. As for people being negative I think this is a crowd effect. At some point everyone was hating and making fun of Anna C. I could not see the reason either.

jasminefu623
May 25th, 2009, 07:47 PM

i would love to see this!!

Infiniti2001
May 25th, 2009, 07:52 PM
i would love to see this!!

coming soon :)

jasminefu623
May 25th, 2009, 07:54 PM
coming soon :)

thank you!!

supergrunt
May 25th, 2009, 07:57 PM
The Wozniaki one was weird :scared:. She seems nice though.

jasminefu623
May 25th, 2009, 07:58 PM
The Wozniaki one was weird :scared:. She seems nice though.

how weird is it?
she said something weird?

Malva
May 25th, 2009, 08:00 PM
I really liked it; thanks for posting it. As for people being negative I think this is a crowd effect. At some point everyone was hating and making fun of Anna C. I could not see the reason either.

I wouldn't say that's 'crowd effect'. The 'negative ones' in this case are rather small in number and almost always the same; they go to nearly every thread about Agnieszka, especially after she loses, or when there is some controversy, to demonstrate their immaturity.

Infiniti2001
May 25th, 2009, 08:04 PM
thank you!!

nSsRV6NcS0w

This is Caroline's. I can't wait for it to process---my family is waiting for me to have dinner . Give it a few minutes :)

Ksenia.
May 25th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Thank you Infinit :) very nice
waiting for the Caro one

Temperenka
May 25th, 2009, 08:14 PM
I like the Radwanska one (at least as far as I can hear :lol: )
I definitely have nothing against them. Some of the annoying controversies that seem to come around them might stem from their father. IDK. I like their games a lot, and I hope Aga keeps playing with her spunk attitude. :)
I hope to see the rest of the video soon.

jasminefu623
May 25th, 2009, 08:15 PM
nSsRV6NcS0w

This is Caroline's. I can't wait for it to process---my family is waiting for me to have dinner . Give it a few minutes :)

thank you very much!!

AnomyBC
May 25th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Those videos were cool :) But can somebody explain to me how the Radwanskas are saying their names should be pronounced? Because I don't get it :shrug:

CloudAtlas
May 25th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks for uploading the Caro one, it was really sweet , I suppose the fact that people call Caro playing style as that of a "wall" may come from the fact that he first opponet actually was one :lol:

Malva
May 25th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Those videos were cool :) But can somebody explain to me how the Radwanskas are saying their names should be pronounced? Because I don't get it :shrug:

Listen a few times.

I'll try to help: Agnieszka says their name is not `Radwanska' (if you pronounce it the 'obvious', for an Anglo-Saxon, way), but Radwańska (in crude phonetic transliteration: 'Radvańska'). I put in bold the two letters that are commonly mispronounced.

AndreConrad
May 26th, 2009, 01:30 AM
I like Caroline's piece as well. It was trilingual. Caroline spoke English and Dannish, her dad spoke Polish and her mom spoke Dannish... multilingual family :lol:

kman
May 26th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Thanks for uploading the Caro one, it was really sweet , I suppose the fact that people call Caro playing style as that of a "wall" may come from the fact that he first opponet actually was one :lol:

haha yea no wonder... what can you do against a wall except keep pushing?

helio_c
May 26th, 2009, 02:41 AM
I hope they filmed many more videos... these are truly very well made...

The sisters are really sweet (though, Urzula seems to thinks she wont be as good :awww: ) and Caroline is a very down to earth girl... her brother is hot too :o

jasminefu623
May 26th, 2009, 04:26 AM
I hope they filmed many more videos... these are truly very well made...

Caroline is a very down to earth girl... her brother is hot too :o

Agree:hearts:

InsideOut.
May 26th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Nice videos. :) The Caro one is funny in that after she says 'I wouldn't have it any other way', the channel goes back to her match, Dushevina serving for the first set. :lol:

Wojtek
May 26th, 2009, 05:11 AM
Gdansk my city :p

Bosco123
May 26th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Oh god, Caroline Wozniacki personality is boring just like her game :rolleyes:. She didn't have anything interesting to say in her video and even her fashion style is amazingly boring and ordinary . On the contrary the Radwanska sisters and especially Aga have very interesting personalities, Aga has a real charisma, even the way she chooses to dress speaks volume about her uniqueness. :hearts:

Hachiko
May 26th, 2009, 09:00 AM
I like Agnieszka. I don't why but I don't warm to Caroline at all. Cute videos though, thanks.

hablo
May 26th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Nice vids. Thanks for posting them.

Wozniacki beat her brother when she was nine? Cool. It reminds of Kournikova beating Marat and him crying because of it... (though Wozniacki's older bro didn't cry!) :lol:

Radwanska sister seem nice enough. I liked their video better. Seemed more natural.