Calliope.
May 25th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Marion :yeah:

Serenita
May 25th, 2009, 05:28 PM
welldone Marion

The Daviator
May 25th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Really good match, lots of long rallies, Marion is so underrated, she's such a talent, shame about the fitness :o Anyway, well done!

Marionated
May 25th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Nice last 2 sets :yeah: saw the last point, she looked so relieved to win.

Lulu.
May 25th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Nice win Marion. :)

InsideOut.
May 25th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Well. Pauline has so many physical talents - huge power on serve, and a huge forehand to go along - that it's just mind-boggling how she can play with such pathetic tactics. And she has absolutely no belief in herself that she could beat Marion. She could be ranked so much higher and achieve so much more under the right tutelage and guidance. I hope she finds a better coach soon because it's such a waste, when you see her incredible raw power and the athleticism. That passing shot off Marion's drive volley was GOAT-like.

Well done Marion for hanging tough, though she never played well in the match really. :yeah: Always important to find a way to win when you're not feeling the ball at all.

Kim's_fan_4ever
May 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Keep going Marion :kiss:

jonny84
May 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Good start for Marion. Hopefully she can win lots of points here and has a good run in front of her home crowd.

Slammer7
May 25th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Congrats Marion well done.:yeah: Holy bunny hops Batman,:eek: is that definition I see in Marion's triceps?:speakles: Really it looks like she has lost weight and is starting to sport a little(and I mean a little) definition in her arms. Well.... will wonders never cease?:p

John.
May 25th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Marion :yeah:

BartoliBabes
May 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM
terrible 1st set haha but much better afterwards:D

danieln1
May 25th, 2009, 05:50 PM
They showed the last set here, Marion was playing really well!!! And her draw is so easy! If she plays well, she´s in the fourth round for sure

IanRadi
May 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM
WD Marion :yeah:

Pauline was playing quite well actually :hug:

Dave.
May 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Phew! Allez girl :bounce:

homogenius
May 25th, 2009, 05:54 PM
23 ue for Marion in the first :tape:
It was better after that and she managed to handle Parmentiers power on fh and serve.

TennisPlayingFox
May 25th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Pauline :sad: had a ton of game points at *2-1 in the third to go up 3-1 but couldn't convert. Nice job Marion.

HenryMag.
May 25th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Marion :woohoo:

Nice win, it seems Parmentier is finding some good form.

cn ireland
May 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Glad that Marion got off to a winning start:yeah:

*Jean*
May 25th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I'm glad Marion got through even if I was cheering for Pauline in this match. I hope Marion can win a couple of extra matches.

Sund7101
May 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Way to gut it out Marion!

SelesFan70
May 25th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Marion is in a nice section of the draw. She can go far! Go, Marion! :banana:

bobbynorwich
May 25th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Lots of the French are pinning their hopes on Marion. Would be fun to see her in a final, if only for the crowd reaction. Allez, Marion. :hearts:

Kipling
May 25th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Congrats to Marion. Good fighting. Keep it going.

Adrian1092
May 25th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Marion has a new obsession..... FIST PUMPS :rolls: She did them after every point today - even in between serves! She wouldnt stop moving her fist untill the point started again :rolls: Worse than Ana lol. I wonder if the haters will notice?

Ciarán
May 25th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Hope she does better in RND2.

Alizé Molik
May 26th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Marion has a new obsession..... FIST PUMPS :rolls: She did them after every point today - even in between serves! She wouldnt stop moving her fist untill the point started again :rolls: Worse than Ana lol. I wonder if the haters will notice?

lolz all she needs is the ajde! and i don't think Marion could pull off the little jump one that Ana does where she lifts her leg up and sort of supermans a bit :worship: shes not cute enough! :tape:

crap match from both players - parmentier needs a coach who has a clue about tennis! Escudé and Loic Corteau where both watching her match, hopefully one of them will teach her how not to be braindead.

hdfb
May 26th, 2009, 01:22 AM
I went to bed after the first set and was fearing the worst :( Glad she got through! How were the crowd towards Pauline and Marion?

Mattographer
May 26th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Marion :hearts:

InsideOut.
May 26th, 2009, 03:57 AM
I went to bed after the first set and was fearing the worst :( Glad she got through! How were the crowd towards Pauline and Marion?

Mixed. "Allez Pauline" and "Allez Marion" here and there.

InsideOut.
May 26th, 2009, 03:58 AM

LOL so true. She was fistpumping at any time when the ball wasn't in play. :lol: She fistpumped with the ball in her hand. :eek: FistpumpGOAT Marion :bowdown:

Edinboro
May 26th, 2009, 06:29 AM
The contstant shaking her fists for no reason whatsoever was really annoying. Bartoli is such a strange girl.

Edinboro
May 26th, 2009, 06:35 AM
LOL so true. She was fistpumping at any time when the ball wasn't in play. :lol: She fistpumped with the ball in her hand. :eek: FistpumpGOAT Marion :bowdown:

Im so happy I wasnt the only one who noticed this. :worship: It was so weird. lol. has bartoli done this before? And its like shaking your fists for no reason when you fault is a little stupid. And I swear she was taking extra time between points to sake her fists a little more.

InsideOut.
May 26th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Im so happy I wasnt the only one who noticed this. :worship: It was so weird. lol. has bartoli done this before? And its like shaking your fists for no reason when you fault is a little stupid. And I swear she was taking extra time between points to sake her fists a little more.

My dad was laughing so much and taunting her between points every time when she was shaking her fists. :lol:

Alizé Molik
May 26th, 2009, 12:17 PM

yes she shakes it and looks at her dad, usually she just does it on rly big points in important matches, but it shows how much she wanted to win this match today.