PDA

View Full Version : Eurosport is Just Pathetic!!!

Bulgaria
May 25th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I am so dissappointed from Eurosport. They were showing cycling for 3 hours and now eurogoals. I am wondering who the f*** wants to watch this boring things when they could show RG LIVE. They are just funny. Deffinetely pathetic. :fiery:

joo.
May 25th, 2009, 04:16 PM
ifkr :sad:

gmak
May 25th, 2009, 04:18 PM
I know :mad: :fiery: :(
I came from work at around 15:00 CET and I've seen nothing yet :(

Kampi
May 25th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Couldn't agree more.:o:mad:

volta
May 25th, 2009, 04:20 PM
it's always the same during RG :o

M.P
YES...with free live stream dead they should show it!

Matt01
Be prepared to watch lots of cycling instead of tennis this week. :rolleyes:

Noctis
Es Player Shows Multi Court So I Dont Agree

:inlove:
May 25th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Why do people want to watch some men riding bikes for a couple of hours? :crying2:

Sylvester
May 25th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Why do people want to watch some men riding bikes for a couple of hours? :crying2:

Same goes for men and women hitting balls with rackets while running! :lol:

Giro has been exciting this year and I would rather watch a mountain stage than a Nadal/Federer borefest in the early rounds.

serenus_2k8
May 25th, 2009, 04:24 PM
BBCi uninterrupted action from PC :worship: Much love :inlove:

Dexter
May 25th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Now Eurogoals and some Racing shit... :rolleyes:

ohmy i forgot about BBCi. :hearts:

when you put it like that, Sylvester...

Sylvester
When Eurosport comesback, I'm sure they will show Roddick against some wildcarder! :lol:

johnoo
May 25th, 2009, 04:29 PM
BBCi uninterrupted action from PC :worship: Much love :inlove:
yeah but apart from the safina match its been men all the way,they had the chance to switch to the sharapova match for the last set after fed finished but what do they do,they deceide to show nadal highlights then the roddick match.

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 25th, 2009, 04:32 PM
yeah but apart from the safina match its been men all the way,they had the chance to switch to the sharapova match for the last set after fed finished but what do they do,they deceide to show nadal highlights then the roddick match.

Unforunately that's how it is. After Murray, Federer and Nadal are the two players the BBC will always show. Even though we've seen the Nadal match live on BBCi a match earlier, they'd rather show the highlights to that than any other match.

Sylvester
May 25th, 2009, 04:35 PM
When Eurosport comesback, I'm sure they will show Roddick against some wildcarder! :lol:

Roddick finished the carshow ended, so it's Bolelli vs Berdych instead!

I WANTED CAKE!!! :sad:

May 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Going live to berdych v bolelli. :(

V.Melb
May 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM
urgh, eurosport player in France doesn't have multi-court coverage either. :sad:

I guess we will be watching cycling all week.

serenus_2k8
May 25th, 2009, 04:38 PM

Yeh but its better than the ES goals crap. I think coverage will improve when the French Women are out and women that people wanna watch are on court eg. Safina, Ana, JJ, E.D, WS, etc.

thetennistimes
May 25th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Their coverage is terrible

madmax
May 25th, 2009, 04:46 PM
I'll never understand why people wanna watch cycling for hours...that's the definition of BOREFEST to me:unsure:

massaraksh
May 25th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I think this thresd's been done a few times already, and actually Eurosport is NOT a tennis-only channel. I love football and enjoy the weekend review of European ;eagues and I'm sure there are people who love cycling and Giro especially and don't understand why it's not shown in full and is interrupted by tennis. :P

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 25th, 2009, 05:04 PM
One women's match shown today + the final game of Venus' match :rolleyes:

HenryMag.
May 25th, 2009, 06:12 PM
For me what was pathetic was showing Chardy vs. Alves instead of Schnyder or Bartoli (2 players from top20, former top10).

TheBoiledEgg
May 25th, 2009, 06:13 PM
why dont they move Giro to ES2 :yawn:

the most boring of sports
its like train spotting

youizahoe
May 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
it was broadcasted most of the time here :ras:

SvetaPleaseWin.
May 25th, 2009, 06:38 PM
tbf they have to show other sports, im only saying that cos i have eurosport player due to my lack of tv, so i can watch it all the time :p
showing alves vs chardy was an actual joke, they do that most yrs though, show a pointless mens match that no one gives a fuck about and ignore semi decent women players

mk27
May 25th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Here in Germany Cycling has more viewers than Tennis, so i think it's ok to show the Giro on Eurosport.

Ksenia.
May 25th, 2009, 07:01 PM
I know right :sobbing:
I don't know a single cycling fan, what can be exciting about men riding their bikes for 2 or more hours :sobbing:

johnoo
May 25th, 2009, 07:06 PM
why dont they move Giro to ES2 :yawn:

Because they had the british superbikes on BE2 and motorcycling is very important to eurosport sponsor/viewing wise.

fnc
May 25th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I also don't always agree with the way ES shows tennis. They should make more use of ES2 but I have a feeling it might have something to do with the agreements they have with events and also sponsoring (ie British ES2 showing more tennis then the international ES2). And basically they can't win whatever sport they chose to air. If they would drop the live Giro coverage the cycling fans get angry. Perhaps the most important reason for me to stick with ES is the fact if it wasn't for ES the only womens tennis I would be able to see would be the four majors. Tennis just doesn't exist for Dutch tv beside the majors, and even those get crappy coverage.

jefrilibra
May 25th, 2009, 07:57 PM
rotf! Serena just wished happy 20th B Day to Eurosport.

Jorn
May 25th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Luckely mens matches ''only'' goes 5 sets and not 7! ;)
So they had time for Caro's match. :) Så jeg klager ikke.

Corswandt
May 25th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Same goes for men and women hitting balls with rackets while running! :lol:

Giro has been exciting this year and I would rather watch a mountain stage than a Nadal/Federer borefest in the early rounds.

I followed the three big cycling races daily up until the 2007 Vuelta, and I never, not even once, remember watching 3 consecutive hours of cycling, not even in the big mountain stages. Flat stages I watched the last 15 kms (about 25-30 mins), mountain stages 90 mins or so at most.

Here in Germany Cycling has more viewers than Tennis, so i think it's ok to show the Giro on Eurosport.

ES in Germany could show a lederhosen fashion show and it would probably have better ratings than tennis.

CloudAtlas
May 25th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Luckely mens matches ''only'' goes 5 sets and not 7! ;)
So they had time for Caro's match. :) S jeg klager ikke.

"Luckily"?!!

As a fan of Caro , that match was pure torture to watch! :explode: