PDA

View Full Version : I apologise...please let me clear 1 more thing

TC
Sep 15th, 2001, 06:59 PM
I am very sorry for my previous post and if I offended the sentiments of fellow Marti fans.

Actually I was quite surprised that some of you thought of ME an unreal fan?!?!??!

Well I actually happend to be one the 3 biggest fans in Hingis.The other 2 live in different parts of the world and I keep in touch with them atleast thrice a day.

I also occasinaly correspond with hor quite often,but I dont do it often coz I'm scared about the reponse.

Well ,following Martina has had an immense effect on my physical health lately.I was in hysteria ,during her match against Iva and after she won it I suffocated and when I found myself in the Clinic,it took me about an hour to stop crying.I still find myself in tears when I think of that match or the Swisscom match.

A lot of people have asked me to stop following tennis altogother or to change my fave,but she's a part of my body and I cant just discard her.

My message was to other Martina fans,who I really feel for.I dont want them to experience the terror that I've experienced.I want them to go ahead with their lives.
I'm sorry if I abused her.It was just in a fit of the tremendous anger that I am facing.
I'm not angry for the things she has done to ME.I'm angry for the depression she bestows upon HERSELF and Melanie,and Mario after every loss.
She has choice a to bring the goods.But it seems she is enjoying her depression and self-empathy.
It's upto her to bring her out of the mess and relieve herself as well as her mother and Mario,and live a happy balanced life.
I find it very tough to accept the way she's cheating herself right now.
Anyway,I am still hoping for something to happen.And again,I apologise to everyone may have offended

jomar
Sep 30th, 2001, 06:37 AM
You need to save this post of yours for future reference because when you get older/more matured then you'll be the first one to laugh with your actions.

Do you play tennis yourself???? If you do, then you should know how to appreciate a certain match & not just look at the results.

I'd support Marti for as long as she plays and I assure you that I wouldn't suffer the same fate as yours.

Best of Luck to You!!!!!

Giuliano
Sep 30th, 2001, 08:07 AM
I second that.
No offense but it looks like fetichism TC..