PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions?

doni1212
May 20th, 2009, 09:12 PM
My MacBook Pro has recently been injured....I don't want to talk about it, :o

So, I've been using my home computer and tennisforum is THE ONLYwebsite that takes FOREVER to load. I mean, every single page on tennisforum!! It seriously takes like 2 minutes to load each page and it doesn't do that on any of the other websites that I go to. Can anyone help me? I am in my university library right now and everything is loading fine. It's just at home that I have trouble. Please help! The French Open is right around the corner!! :sobbing:

Sincerely,
Doni

VishaalMaria
May 20th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Could it be that your internet provider is monitoring the site and so it takes quite long to view the website?

That, or the server is running low.

TTomek
May 21st, 2009, 02:27 AM
welcome to my world! :(

youizahoe
May 22nd, 2009, 04:51 PM
My MacBook Pro has recently been injured....I don't want to talk about it, :o

So, I've been using my home computer and tennisforum is THE ONLYwebsite that takes FOREVER to load. I mean, every single page on tennisforum!! It seriously takes like 2 minutes to load each page and it doesn't do that on any of the other websites that I go to. Can anyone help me? I am in my university library right now and everything is loading fine. It's just at home that I have trouble. Please help! The French Open is right around the corner!! :sobbing:

Sincerely,
Doni

It's the tennisforum's server, same issues here :)

дalex
May 22nd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Doni :hug:

doni1212
May 22nd, 2009, 07:17 PM
It's the tennisforum's server, same issues here :)

So there is nothing I can do? How come the university has the same computer as this one but it works there?
When the French Open starts, I can't even talk live in the threads b/c the pages won't load on time...:fiery: