PDA

View Full Version : Request to mods to tighten watch on GM during 1st week of Roland Garros.

chuvack
May 20th, 2009, 05:31 PM
The 1st week of each Grand Slam is in my view the worst time for the General Messages board in terms of being overwhelmed by runaway spam threads that damage the board's usefulness in terms of discussions and newsworthy items. Please to moderators to take a more active role during this period. I think that just a little bit of care will go a long way. Thanks in advance.

Kart
May 20th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I'm sure they'll do the best that they can.

Golovinjured.
May 20th, 2009, 07:13 PM
They might want to enjoy the trainwreck that is the WTA tennis aswell you know.

iGOAT
May 28th, 2009, 03:17 PM
I bump this request, it is crazy in their :o.

Zamboni
May 28th, 2009, 04:29 PM
What Kart and Golovinjured. said ;)

Yasmine
May 28th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Well never refrain from reporting posts you find out of line and be a little patient before action is taken ;)

iGOAT
May 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM
It's off-topic, but can we do something about the livestream threads. There is mine in GM that is for links only, then there will usually be one in the tournament subforum to chat and share links etc, but now people create a thread asking for every single match :o.

Zamboni
May 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM
It's off-topic, but can we do something about the livestream threads. There is mine in GM that is for links only, then there will usually be one in the tournament subforum to chat and share links etc, but now people create a thread asking for every single match :o.
We move them whenever we see them.
People are just very insisting on posting them in GM:tape:

^bibi^
May 28th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Mods will do as much as they can, but personnally, I cannot access the board from the courts :p (I could access it from the players lounge, but really I have better things to do during the day :p)

CrossCourt~Rally
May 29th, 2009, 12:52 AM
Mods will do as much as they can, but personnally, I cannot access the board from the courts :p (I could access it from the players lounge, but really I have better things to do during the day :p)

:lol: BiBi :worship: