PDA

View Full Version : What are they wearing at this year RG?

J.Bravo
May 20th, 2009, 05:59 AM
There's usually a thread about the outfits, I thought I'd make one.

Shafanovic.
May 20th, 2009, 07:26 AM
I wanna know too

faboozadoo15
May 20th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I don't understand all the hate out on Pova's outfit. So cute. That said, I like frequent outfit changes on her.

Tennisation
May 20th, 2009, 07:49 AM
I don't understand all the hate out on Pova's outfit. So cute. That said, I like frequent outfit changes on her.Of course you would like her outfit, you're her fan. If you're actually NOT in denial, deep down I know you're probably forcing yourself to LIKE that outfit. Even a blind man can see that hideous yellow diaper should not be worn on a 7 foot pole.

Shafanovic.
May 20th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Of course you would like her outfit, you're her fan. If you're actually NOT in denial, deep down I know you're probably forcing yourself to LIKE that outfit. Even a blind man can see that hideous yellow diaper should not be worn on a 7 foot pole.

Of course you don't like her outfit. You're her hater. :rolleyes:

Shafanovic.
May 20th, 2009, 07:50 AM
I don't understand all the hate out on Pova's outfit. So cute. That said, I like frequent outfit changes on her.

It's okay hunny. I love her outfit too. Just as much as I like the brown version she wore at IW. It's elegant and beautiful. Now I can't wait for her RG outfit :drool:

Sexysova
May 20th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I'm a big fan of Maria and I don't like her outfit at all :shrug:

Tennisation
May 20th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Of course you don't like her outfit. You're her hater. :rolleyes:Even as a hater, when it comes to fashion it's fair game. I have complimented her outfits in the past AND have blasted her at other times with bad ones. I'm a big Venus fan, and hell I can't keep track of the number of times I call her a "hot mess". Honey, it's really OK to not agree with everything your fave does.

Shafanovic.
May 20th, 2009, 08:00 AM
And yes I really like this dress. I hated the one she wore during the 2006 Indoor season. It looked like shit. So I don't agree with everything she does.

Shafanovic.
May 20th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Well then now you should understand that some people ACTUALLY like it.

I usually like what Venus wears.

Tennisation
May 20th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Well then now you should understand that some people ACTUALLY like it.

I usually like what Venus wears.Not what she's been wearing recently, she better have a mono color dress for Roland Garros:tape:

Shafanovic.
May 20th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Not what she's been wearing recently, she better have a mono color dress for Roland Garros:tape:

OMG that purple this is ugly. Just like I hate Masha's Indoor 2006 dress. It has like almost the same patterns. It's so bad.

At least we agreed on something. Now we can put this I love Masha and you hate Masha thing behind us and move on

faboozadoo15
May 20th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Even as a hater, when it comes to fashion it's fair game. I have complimented her outfits in the past AND have blasted her at other times with bad ones. I'm a big Venus fan, and hell I can't keep track of the number of times I call her a "hot mess". Honey, it's really OK to not agree with everything your fave does.

Venus is a hot mess 10X as often as Sharapova, so that means nothing. Venus usually looks like she got dressed or designed her outfit in the dark, and sometimes Sharapova looks a little overcooked.

That said, I don't understand so much criticism for a relatively plain yellow and white dress with a little trim. It's not like she's out there in tie-dye, a dozen pieces of unmatched jewelry, and a Jerry curl. :help:

J.Bravo
May 21st, 2009, 08:44 PM
This is what JJ's wearing.
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3987/39871832ae3146b9614dd9f487e1590fc6f7340.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3987183&showlnk=0)

vml
May 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
i actually think maria's outfit is pretty ! Simple and elegant and i'm a serena's fan

Miss Amor
May 21st, 2009, 10:18 PM
I dont like Maria's outfit, it makes her look like a fuzzy sunflower. She needs something elegant and in darker colours.

youizahoe
May 21st, 2009, 10:27 PM
I love maria, but not the outfit, it looks like a very poor design you'd suspect from fila, not nike :rolls:

Caillou
May 21st, 2009, 10:28 PM
Honestly guys, save the arguments for actual debateable topics ie. Who is greater threads...we all argue there enough anyways. Don't argue about something completely subjective. It has to do with personal taste and just because I think something looks good, doesn't mean you have to. When you see an unattracive person holding hands with an attractive person, first thought is "how the hell did he or she get them". A prime example of the different tastes people have

Wiggly
May 21st, 2009, 10:30 PM
Sharapova's outfit is a cheap copy of what Kirilenko wore last year during the indoors season. It was better in "gold" anyways.

joćo.
May 21st, 2009, 10:33 PM
What will Maria wear in Paris?

SvetaPleaseWin.
May 21st, 2009, 10:53 PM
i thought this thread was titled 'What are you wearing at this year RG?' a much more interesting thread tbh.

i shall be wearing pjs as i try to revise/avoid revising (y)

Shafanovic.
May 22nd, 2009, 12:29 PM
This is what JJ's wearing.
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3987/39871832ae3146b9614dd9f487e1590fc6f7340.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3987183&showlnk=0)

OMGOSH I love it!

The Dawntreader
May 22nd, 2009, 12:33 PM
Venus is a hot mess 10X as often as Sharapova, so that means nothing. Venus usually looks like she got dressed or designed her outfit in the dark, and sometimes Sharapova looks a little overcooked.

That said, I don't understand so much criticism for a relatively plain yellow and white dress with a little trim. It's not like she's out there in tie-dye, a dozen pieces of unmatched jewelry, and a Jerry curl. :help:

:lol:

Venus can really up the hot-mess look at times. However i would still say Sharapova is the misguided mistress of fashion:lol: