PDA

View Full Version : Can Raluca Olaru be more annoying..?

sesilfan
May 19th, 2009, 10:38 AM
She takes at least 30 second each time between serves..you feel like the match is going to last for ever..Dokic can't stand it eather..

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Shes the most boring player I have ever seen. She is just sucking any sense of exitement from the match.

At one point, 8 secs of tennis were played in 2 minutes. The umpire should do something...

Nikkiri
May 19th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Raluca :hearts:

kaktusino
May 19th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Yes, I have noticed that too... :weirdo:

hdfb
May 19th, 2009, 10:45 AM
She is violating the 20 second rule every point.

jamatthews
May 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM
OMG she's beating Dokic. I can't think of anything more annoying...

Lucemferre
May 19th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Cheating bitch.

olivero
May 19th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Her service preparation is incredibly annoying :weirdo:

Sexysova
May 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM
yes, she's annoying :o

SVK
May 19th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Yes...I have a feeling, that everybody is bored from this...refrees, Dokic..and see these ballboys:spit:

btw. I too:lol:

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Poor Dokic. She should be proud she kept her eyes open throughout the whole match. Standing there waiting for a serve for like 30 secs at a time is draining...:hug:

Olaru, please lose next round and get ur boring ass out of the top 100

Kovalchuk
May 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM
:lol:

deepsand
May 19th, 2009, 10:56 AM
ABSOLUTELY fucking RIDICULOUS.

Just Do It
May 19th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I've never seen anything like that. What on Earth was chair umpire doing ?

Marionated
May 19th, 2009, 10:59 AM
It was very bad, I agree.

olivero
May 19th, 2009, 11:03 AM

She was doing the same thing in her final qual match and didn't recieved any warnings either

deepsand
May 19th, 2009, 11:05 AM

probably trying to order a copy of the rule book. because she clearly hasn't read it before.

Shvedbarilescu
May 19th, 2009, 11:06 AM
The only thing that was annoying was the British Eurosport commentators. First of all they should know the time limit is not 20 seconds but 25 seconds. Second of all plenty of players go over this. Nadal anyone? And third of all Samantha Smith goes on in the 2nd set about how long the match is taking pointing out that Arn vs Errani were already in the 3rd set. The joke was that at the time Olaru vs Dokic had actually played MORE points than had Arn vs Errani. :rolleyes:

I got to say Samantha Smith is the most biased and annoying commentator I have ever listened to.

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 11:11 AM
The only thing that was annoying was the British Eurosport commentators. First of all they should know the time limit is not 20 seconds but 25 seconds. Second of all plenty of players go over this. Nadal anyone? And third of all Samantha Smith goes on in the 2nd set about how long the match is taking pointing out that Arn vs Errani were already in the 3rd set. The joke was that at the time Olaru vs Dokic had actually played MORE points than had Arn vs Errani. :rolleyes:

I got to say Samantha Smith is the most biased and annoying commentator I have ever listened to.

Well then I suggest you use the mute button in future because she is way too popular with the rest of the audience to be going anywhere. Though since Olaru is a favourite of yours, perhaps ur the one who has been swayed by bias.

Olaru was playing at a level nowhere near the physical level that Nadal plays at. The fact he draws huge crowds and plays awesome points means that a few seconds is neither here nor there when he plays as well as he does, considering both he and his opponents normally like a little breather.

Olaru has clearly realised that taking as long as she wants makes it very difficult for her opponents to play their best and maintain concentration and hence she is continuing to do it. Plus it was Sam's co-commentator who was mostly pointing it out.

Привет
May 19th, 2009, 11:12 AM

Does Jesus normally commentate your tennis matches?

Because Sam Smith is awesome... :scratch:

дalex
May 19th, 2009, 11:14 AM
I knew that the Serbian commentator started talking about this only because he heard British commentators. :rolleyes:

But I agree Olaru was taking too much time. I was especially annoyed by the time she took in between 1st and 2nd serves. Never saw anything like that before! She misses the serve, then bounces the ball with her racquet, then does the same with her hand, then pauses and blows into her hand, pauses again...:yawn:

FedererBulgaria
May 19th, 2009, 11:15 AM
She is awful player!:tape:

Yasmine
May 19th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Please read those again: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=214492.

No live score threads in GM and no threads to bash a player.