PDA

View Full Version : Scandals on the Warsaw Open - Urszula Radwańska comments

TeamUla
May 18th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Telling truth, we are not to the tournament's organization liking. In fact, we have a lot of trouble here. For example - they didn't let Ula train today on the centre court which is a scandal in my opinion. It shouldn't take place. If director doesn't change, I will have a problems with playing here. They even didn't let me in on the parking because I am connected with Mercedes - not Suzuki - the official partner of the tournament. And I will drive Mercedes. It doesn't matter if it's Krakow or Warsaw. Nobody will prohibit me. The fact they didn't let me park was a complete paranoia. I can't call it in the different way. I used to be treated differently here two, three or four years ago. This year they treat me as if I was an enemy and as if I was guilty for the tournament's fail. I can feel it on every step. They also got a VIP card back from me. I don't know what I am to think about it.
The conditions were much better on Warszawianka - the previous venue - than on Legia - the present venue. There was better players' longue, restaurant or training courts. However I am sad I couldn't play in front of polish crowd. Fortunately I was able to play Fed cup in Gdynia.

Agnieszka Radwańska

I play my best. The fact that Agnieszka doesn't compete in this tournament is her business. Please, leave me out of this!

Urszula Radwańska

CooCooCachoo
May 18th, 2009, 09:48 PM
:yawn:

Temporary0369
May 18th, 2009, 09:50 PM
I like how Agnieszka just lays it all out in the open. I'm not so sure it's good for her, but I like it!

4tennis
May 18th, 2009, 09:50 PM
:help:

slamchamp
May 18th, 2009, 09:51 PM
whiner

SIN DIOS NI LEY
May 18th, 2009, 09:52 PM
prima donna

The Dawntreader
May 18th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Aga really should write a book. I'm serious.

Wiggly
May 18th, 2009, 09:55 PM
The car thing, she's right.
The VIP card, maybe they players have the same and she's not playing the tournament so she doesn't "deserve" one.

And for the Centre Court thing, her sister isn't ranked #1. It seems these two expect to be the two most important players every year they go.

Nikkiri
May 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Aga :inlove: you go gurk.

Slutiana
May 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Lol y'all diss people for being silent and boring and say you miss the good old bitchy days, but then you diss them for speak their minds and drawing tranny pics of JJ. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Go Aga. :inlove:

ce
May 18th, 2009, 09:58 PM
:haha:

TeamUla
May 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM
And for the Centre Court thing, her sister isn't ranked #1. It seems these two expect to be the two most important players every year they go.

Pfff... When I was on ATP Umag (croatia) italian players - cipolla and volandri were training - not the croats... Good will of the organizers...:rolleyes:

danieln1
May 18th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Drama queen

Optima
May 18th, 2009, 10:04 PM
:hearts:

Freakan
May 18th, 2009, 10:11 PM
OMG she's so stupid.
First of all, if Suzuki wishes so, organizes can't do nothing about it.
Second of all, there were 4 matches on the centre court today and the only player that was practicing there was Domachowska as she was to play her 1st round match today. Should they move Sharpova's match to practice courts, so that Ula can play? Thank god, Ula doesn't complain like that :o

Loungy
May 18th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Aga x Andy Murray - awesome whiners death match. :hearts:

Love you, Isia. :kiss:

In The Zone
May 18th, 2009, 10:14 PM
She is such a whiner. Who does she think she is, Serena? :rolleyes: Only Serena can talk like this.

But seriously, Aga, shut up. You're complaining between steak and a hamburger, not food and no food.

hablo
May 18th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Good to know what goes on behind the scenes.

You'd figure a top Polish player would be treated well in her own country. :tape:

drake3781
May 18th, 2009, 10:23 PM
I don't get the parking thing.
The center court thing... :rolleyes: ; none of her business for one thing.
VIP pass - I'm sure what the tournament did was correct.
Interesting that she shows us the tour's dirty laundry, but there is a point where it does impact her own reputation.

starin
May 18th, 2009, 10:26 PM
:inlove:
Aga speaks her mind and brings the drama.
if she was more successful i could only imagine the trash talking and pot stirring she would do.:drool:
But her success better not come at the expense of my faves :armed:

young_gunner913
May 18th, 2009, 10:28 PM
oh shes always bitching about something. shut up and suck it up.

Noctis
Aga Dont forget to add 'lucky shots in your next lost!'

Sammm
I love the drama but at the same time Aga is a bit vocal. Sometimes you just have to accept things and be quiet.:sad:

LUXXXAS
:help:
I don't see any reason why Ula should train on centre court :spit: she will probably lose in the forst round...

TTomek
May 18th, 2009, 10:47 PM
stop acting like this Aga :help:

this is really pathetic !

Jakub
May 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Can she just say how much entering $$$$$$$$$ she wanted to receive for playing this tournament ?

this would make the whole story more clear

now we just have an injury and complains :o

The Kaz
May 19th, 2009, 01:19 AM
She is such a whiner. Who does she think she is, Serena? :rolleyes: Only Serena can talk like this.

But seriously, Aga, shut up. You're complaining between steak and a hamburger, not food and no food.

No one should speak like this, especially Serena. It's very unprofessional.

Optima
May 19th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Rofl, you guys bitch and complain about the women having no personality, and then you get Aga, and well, they still have none, or have to suppress it. Get over it.

Lin Lin
May 19th, 2009, 01:26 AM
:speakles:

AndreConrad
May 19th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Rofl, you guys bitch and complain about the women having no personality, and then you get Aga, and well, they still have none, or have to suppress it. Get over it.
Agreed... not that I like what she said here, but her unrestained personality is going to lead to situations like this one. Furthermore I sense undertone of Agnieszka feeling that the organizers are acting this way because she withdrew. I think she feels that they expected her to play no matter what.

bobbynorwich
May 19th, 2009, 01:37 AM
She's her father's daughter, always complaining about something. It's probably the case that many players have complaints about many different tourneys from time to time, but they rarely gripe in public. Hard to see what Isia hopes to gain by this ill-mannered behavior.

Maybe the Radwanska's should pull a Djokovic and just buy the Warsaw tournament. Plaster Isia and Ula over all of its graphics, website, press releases, and advertisements. Give preferential treatment for practice courts, scheduling, and parking spot. Insure a weak field and guarantee a victory. It'd be a lot easier to do then trying to re-make the existing event to their own liking.

http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/Smileys/default/icon_ranting.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);) the lovely Isia http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/Smileys/default/icon_ranting.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

charmedRic
May 19th, 2009, 02:48 AM
Lol y'all diss people for being silent and boring and say you miss the good old bitchy days, but then you diss them for speak their minds and drawing tranny pics of JJ. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Go Aga. :inlove:

DITTO

Dawn Marie
May 19th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Aga is interesting. Her game is interesting and I'd rather be that than BORING! I for one like when she spills the behind the scenes.

"Lockeroom confrontations" is always a great thread in here and here we get the real thing and people go nanners.

woosey
May 19th, 2009, 03:40 AM
:lol: i do like aga.

she can come close to being petulant, but if i can tolerate serena, i can deal with a mouthy, charming polish girl.

Mr.Kardashian
May 19th, 2009, 04:06 AM
the frankness is refreshing... but i hope she doesnt cause more trouble for herself

Mattographer
May 19th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Blah blah blah blah... yeah, I hear you. Do me a favour, shut the fuck up :)

Pheobo
May 19th, 2009, 05:31 AM
I'm happy that there is finally a top player who has an interesting personality...even if she does come off as a bit of a brat. I would prefer reading one of Aga's interviews than to have to see the insipid games and vacant expressions of Dinara and Kuzzy on the tennis court again.

Elwin.
May 19th, 2009, 05:47 AM
:yawn: :yawn:

tenn_ace
May 19th, 2009, 06:00 AM
the girl is definitely annoying. big mouth that never produces anything but stinkers.

IS SHE EVER HAPPY ABOUT ANYTING?

Dexter
May 19th, 2009, 06:08 AM
IS SHE EVER HAPPY ABOUT ANYTING?Beating up on your fave.

H.A.M.
May 19th, 2009, 06:11 AM
Girrrrrrl, haven't you heard about the Pole MAFIA? You're putting your ass in danger, be careful!

tenn_ace
May 19th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Beating up on your fave.

Yeah, my fave never does well against pushers...

Mynarco
May 19th, 2009, 06:32 AM
Aga :hearts:
I like players with personality

pancake
May 19th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Well at least she has the guts to speak her mind, if you guys want her to shut up, go tell her and see if people think that if YOU guys is 'accomplished' or 'muture' enough to tell her to stfu.

And for those who just keep leaving comments like 'stfu' 'oh not again', why bother leave such comments when you know it can't stop her? At least she knows she's heard by some big shots and I guess nobody or only a few ones care about your opinion.

Jakeev
May 19th, 2009, 07:33 AM
What the fuck people this is not 1920. Aggie has every right to speak her mind considering this tournament is in freaking Poland for crying-out-loud.

If this were Roger Federer people would be singing his praises.....

Malva
May 19th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Telling truth, we are not to the tournament's organization liking. In fact, we have a lot of trouble here. For example - they didn't let Ula train today on the centre court which is a scandal in my opinion. It shouldn't take place. If director doesn't change, I will have a problems with playing here. They even didn't let me in on the parking because I am connected with Mercedes - not Suzuki - the official partner of the tournament. And I will drive Mercedes. It doesn't matter if it's Krakow or Warsaw. Nobody will prohibit me. The fact they didn't let me park was a complete paranoia. I can't call it in the different way. I used to be treated differently here two, three or four years ago. This year they treat me as if I was an enemy and as if I was guilty for the tournament's fail. I can feel it on every step. They also got a VIP card back from me. I don't know what I am to think about it.
The conditions were much better on Warszawianka - the previous venue - than on Legia - the present venue. There was better players' longue, restaurant or training courts. However I am sad I couldn't play in front of polish crowd. Fortunately I was able to play Fed cup in Gdynia.

Agnieszka Radwańska

I don't see in her words anything improper or even exaggerated. Yes, she speaks her mind but she does that with restrain. We neither know the exact context or the source of the quote, etc. If not for MartinUla who likes to stir the public with news about Agnieszka nobody at the TennisForum would probably know a single thing about these matters (of secondary importance).

pollison
May 19th, 2009, 07:56 AM
love the drama

Golovinjured.
May 19th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Aga :inlove:

If only she starts saying things about other players. WTAWar! :devil:

spriwi
May 19th, 2009, 08:12 AM
i'm getting tired with all this whining. try to win something girl...

Princeza
May 19th, 2009, 08:28 AM
http://www.abrsm.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/violin.gif

C. Drone
May 19th, 2009, 08:34 AM
i don't get it... she withdrew b/c they didn't let her Mercedes parking there, right? :scratch:

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I think shes funny. :lol: I bet in a few years the organisers will be bricking themselves when Aga ''Bad Ass Bitch'' signs on to their entry lists :lol:

I wonder if Ula will start talking like this if she reaches the same heights as Aga?

Oswald56
May 19th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I'd rather an interesting Agnieszka than ten other bland players. Even if sometimes she makes no sense.

Blue-Eyed Soul
May 19th, 2009, 08:49 AM
The car thing, she's right.
The VIP card, maybe they players have the same and she's not playing the tournament so she doesn't "deserve" one.

Yep I agree. Why should Ula get special treatment because they're playing in Poland?

olivero
May 19th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Yeah she does act like a primadonna a little. But still it's good she's not afraid to speak her mind. The parking rule is just absurd but I don't see a reason why Ula should be training on CC. Medias in Poland (and papa Radwanski) say it's all about money. Too bad Aga is involved in all those issues.
Just focus on tennis.

FFS
May 19th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Yep I agree. Why should Ula get special treatment because they're playing in Poland?
Usually when a player is schedule to play on CC she practices on that court.
It's not so weird, players ask to practice on the court where is supposed they'll play.

This is Radwanska sisters home tournament, they should be treated in a special way, as always happen to all players when they play their home tournaments.

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 09:39 AM
If not for MartinUla who likes to stir the public with news about Agnieszka nobody at the TennisForum would probably know a single thing about these matters (of secondary importance).

The source: press conference during the action "Habitat for the Family"

kasia_q
May 19th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Aga, you should really focus more on things that matter, not complaining about a tournament you don't even play in. I know it's not perfect, but seriously what did you expect?? Train more, talk less.

allrounder
May 19th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Aga compaining about something!? surely not :lol:

Langers
May 19th, 2009, 11:56 AM
What a friggen little gun.

madlove
May 19th, 2009, 12:03 PM
drama queen

Sharpie4me
May 19th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Aga :p:hug:

LCS
May 19th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Why should her sister have centre court? Is she a top seed? A seed even? No.

bobbynorwich
May 19th, 2009, 12:25 PM
If not for MartinUla who likes to stir the public with news about Agnieszka nobody at the TennisForum would probably know a single thing about these matters (of secondary importance).

MartinUla has made many threads that give objective information about developments with Polish players as reported in the Polish press, which the rest of us who don't speak Polish wouldn't otherwise know. If that's unflattering to the Radwanskas, that's their fault, not MartinUla.

Btw, Ula is ranked 17th at the Warwaw Open. Why exactly is she entitled to practice on center court?

Adal
May 19th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Talk about someone being desperate for the attention.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ufqc5i.gif

Andy.
May 19th, 2009, 12:28 PM
She is getting more and more irritating what a premadonna whinger.

bobbynorwich
May 19th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Talk about someone being desperate for the attention.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ufqc5i.gif

That's not Isia or Ula, but who is it?

FFS
May 19th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Why should her sister have centre court? Is she a top seed? A seed even? No.

sorry if I repeat myself. Practice on central court has nothing to do with the seed number. If your match is on Central Court you ask to practice on Central Court. This happen in all tournament. Doesn't matter your ranking.

forever_rafter
May 19th, 2009, 12:38 PM
She is getting more and more irritating what a premadonna whinger.

Exactly

Adal
May 19th, 2009, 12:40 PM
That's not Isia or Ula, but who is it?
Blair & Serena obviously.

Nikkiri
May 19th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Blair & Serena obviously.

Serena? :confused:

Andy.
May 19th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Please tell me you have watched Gossip Girl :confused: Its only the best show ever :D

Adal
May 19th, 2009, 12:45 PM
The blonde chick.
Team Blair FTW

Nikkiri
May 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Please tell me you have watched Gossip Girl :confused: Its only the best show ever :D

Of course I have, nvm. :rolls:

Nikkiri
May 19th, 2009, 12:47 PM
The blonde chick.
Team Blair FTW

Duh. I watch GG more than you do.

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 12:48 PM
I do think its bs that Maria is the only player allowed to book the court for 2 hours without having to share it. I know she is back from injury but...

Adal
May 19th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Duh. I watch GG more than you do.
My bad then ohmy
I don't watch GG at all actually :tears: I just have lots of GG GIFs

Andy.
May 19th, 2009, 12:52 PM
I do think its bs that Maria is the only player allowed to book the court for 2 hours without having to share it. I know she is back from injury but...
It would be the same for Venus and Serena, the stars dont train with anybody and the big stars get the big courts. When the Radwanska's start winning slams or big tournaments for that matter maybe they will get to practic on the big courts.

ruanz3
May 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM
prima donna

x2

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 12:55 PM
It would be the same for Venus and Serena, the stars dont train with anybody and the big stars get the big courts. When the Radwanska's start winning slams or big tournaments for that matter maybe they will get to practic on the big courts.

Yeh Im not attacking Maria for it, as I know other big names get the same treatment, but if a tournament expects you to play on the big court as you are a crowd puller then the should give you an equal oppurtunity to play on that court too. Just my opinion.

Andy.
May 19th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Yeh Im not attacking Maria for it, as I know other big names get the same treatment, but if a tournament expects you to play on the big court as you are a crowd puller then the should give you an equal oppurtunity to play on that court too. Just my opinion.
Im sure she would have got a chance today seeing today was the day of her match.

Irute
May 19th, 2009, 12:59 PM
prima donna

Exactly... Good for Aga :p

serenus_2k8
May 19th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Im sure she would have got a chance today seeing today was the day of her match.

Lets hope so ;)

fouc
May 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM
]

Btw, Ula is ranked 17th at the Warwaw Open. Why exactly is she entitled to practice on center court?

because she is #1 Pole here?

Dexter
May 19th, 2009, 01:24 PM
This is Radwanska sisters home tournament, they should be treated in a special way, as always happen to all players when they play their home tournaments.Nope, it's not their home tournament. They're from Cracow and it's not a secret that circles from our capital and from Cracow don't get along well. So, that's another reason for all this mess.
I do believe though that fault is somewhere in the middle.

kasia_q
May 19th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Nope, it's not their home tournament. They're from Cracow and it's not a secret that circles from our capital and from Cracow don't get along well. So, that's another reason for all this mess.

I'm from Warsaw and I have nothing against Cracow :angel:

TeraByte
May 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Nope, it's not their home tournament. They're from Cracow and it's not a secret that circles from our capital and from Cracow don't get along well.

Is there any WTA tournament in Cracow? I don't know and don't care if Djokovic was born in Belgrade but I know that Belgrade was his HOME tournament. Warsaw is capital of Poland and organiser of the biggest Polish tournament, therefore it is Radwanskas' home tournament.

By the way, I am also from Warsaw and I LOVE Cracow.

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Salwator - the current sponsor of ITF 100k+H in Kraków invested a huge money in making an indoor venue in Kraków and I am pretty sure that they will organize WTA there along with Radwańskas. Then they will boycott Warsaw. :lol:

Sharpie4me
May 19th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Nope, it's not their home tournament. They're from Cracow and it's not a secret that circles from our capital and from Cracow don't get along well. So, that's another reason for all this mess.
I do believe though that fault is somewhere in the middle.

Krakow or Warszawa, they're still Poles and it's definitely her home tournament :shrug:
Maybe the Radwanskas are not even liked in Polska, or not well-known enough :tape:

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Poles are jealous because Radwanskas made a success... Sucky, polish mentality :tape:

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 05:30 PM
I play my best. The fact that Agnieszka doesn't compete in this tournament is her business. Please, leave me out of this!

Ula Radwańska

There are gossips Masha Sharapova got 100000$ for the performance. Isia wanted 50000$ and was denied. That's why she doesn't play.

homogenius
May 19th, 2009, 05:39 PM

Ula Radwańska

There are gossips Masha Sharapova got 100000$ for the performance. Isia wanted 50000$ and was denied. That's why she doesn't play.

She was right.If they had $100000 to give to Maria they could have find some for her too.

Broken Racquet
May 19th, 2009, 05:40 PM
[QUOTE=MartinUla;15675992]I play my best. The fact that Agnieszka doesn't compete in this tournament is her business. Please, leave me out of this!

Ula Radwańska
:yeah:

bobbynorwich
May 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Well, she's still not smiling, but at least they gave her a front row seat. :cool:

http://www.warsawopen.com.pl/zdj/2009_05_19_02/99.jpg

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Well, she's still not smiling, but at least they gave her a front row seat. :cool:

Well, she was Ula's coach today so they had to.:p

Sharpie4me
May 19th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Poles are jealous because Radwanskas made a success... Sucky, polish mentality :tape:

:rolls:
it's funny but I'm sure many Poles don't even know who they are.
It might just be Aga, who was bitter because she was not allowed to park her Mercedes and practice on center court :p

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 06:37 PM
:rolls:
it's funny but I'm sure many Poles don't even know who they are.

Yeah, that's true but many of those, who know who Radwanskas are, are envious.:rolleyes:

joăo.
May 19th, 2009, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes:

papru
May 19th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Aga pathetic :help:
thumbs up for Ula!

bobbynorwich
May 19th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah, that's true but many of those, who know who Radwanskas are, are envious.:rolleyes:
I don't understand why the main feeling by Poles isn't pride in the Radwanskas and why it's envy. That seems very odd.

:confused:

Wiggly
May 19th, 2009, 07:19 PM

Ula Radwańska

The main value of Radwanska was the top 10 rank.
Now that she lost it, she's far from being worth 50K.

Why would anyone pay her if she isn't even a star and is bitching every tournament she plays?

A Magicman
May 19th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Isn't there some MM tournament in SE Asia she could be playing this week?

Wojtek
May 19th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Why would anyone pay her if she isn't even a star and is bitching every tournament she plays?
Stupid post because she is star in Poland and we don't have better player

Wojtek
May 19th, 2009, 07:41 PM
They were talking about money that Sharapova got during her first round match. Sharapova got 100 000 everyone knows that. Tomaszewski said on friday that Isia won't play because of money so they knew what they had been doing.
I hope it's the last event in Warsaw - it should be in Sopot. Poor organization, no crowd, terrible surface, no real changing rooms and Domachowska won a match. I hope they will cancel this shit next year.

Wojtek
May 19th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Aga pathetic :help:
thumbs up for Ula!

In The Zone
May 19th, 2009, 08:13 PM
A++ to Ula.

Kim's_fan_4ever
May 19th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Wojtek :haha:

Adrian.
May 19th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Isn't there some MM tournament in SE Asia she could be playing this week?
:haha::haha::haha:
Torben:yeah:

They were talking about money that Sharapova got during her first round match. Sharapova got 100 000 everyone knows that. Tomaszewski said on friday that Isia won't play because of money so they knew what they had been doing.
I hope it's the last event in Warsaw - it should be in Sopot. Poor organization, no crowd, terrible surface, no real changing rooms and Domachowska won a match. I hope they will cancel this shit next year.

:rolleyes:
She is playing good:p

Noctis
May 19th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Polish fans gunna cry when all home girls gets knock out tommorow :hug:

spriwi
May 19th, 2009, 09:13 PM
thanks for hugs ;)

Malva
May 19th, 2009, 09:36 PM
I don't understand why the main feeling by Poles isn't pride in the Radwanskas and why it's envy. That seems very odd.

I agree. That's very odd indeed.

TeamUla
May 19th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Interview with "Przegląd Sportowy"

Is it true that you were promised money for a performance which you were not given?

I think that we shouldn't wash our dirty linen in public. Some people regard me as an enemy, I also feel angry because of whole this mess but I must leave it and start thinking about Paris. I will tell: If i didn't have to be here, I would have left long ago.

Is there a chance that the money for the performance of stars will vanish from the professional tennis?

We can forget it. The new WTA calendar was made to limit it as the TOP10 players were banned to play smaller events. But this occurence will never disappear, none rule will weed it.

How do you regard the organization of Warsaw Open? It's better to play on Legia or on Warszawianka as it used to be?

Those venues should not be compared. Legia club is suitable to host 25k challenger and not 600k Premier Event. There's more space on Warszawianka and the better infrastructure. Tournament in such a form doesn't belong to my favourites.

bobbynorwich
May 19th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Interview with "Przegląd Sportowy"
I think that we shouldn't wash our dirty linen in public. Some people regard me as an enemy, I also feel angry because of whole this mess but I must leave it and start thinking about Paris. I will tell: If i didn't have to be here, I would have left long ago.

Ummm .... wasn't she the one who first showed the dirty linen to the public? Then to add insult to injury by saying she wished she had left long ago!

She seems more than a little wacko.

http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/Smileys/default/icon_fish.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

Bosco123
May 19th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Ummm .... wasn't she the one who first showed the dirty linen to the public? Then to add insult to injury by saying she wished she had left long ago!

She seems more than a little wacko.

http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/Smileys/default/icon_fish.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);)

Why? seems perfectly reasonable for me, she is supposedly injured, you don't expect an injured player to be attended, do you? she is there only to coach her sister, if her sister wasn't there, she wouldn't have bother so show up obviously .

Freakan
May 19th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Ula didn't complain about not being allowed to practice on centre court but Aga thinks it's a scandal :o

Freakan
May 19th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Why? seems perfectly reasonable for me, she is supposedly injured, you don't expect an injured player to be attended, do you? she is there only to coach her sister, if her sister wasn't there, she wouldn't have bother so show up obviously .

Yes, you do. She had to be there for promotional activities.

slamchamp
May 20th, 2009, 12:24 AM
I agree. That's very odd indeed.Indeed Master Malva..

GeeTee
May 20th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Maybe the Radwanska's should pull a Djokovic and just buy the Warsaw tournament. Plaster Isia and Ula over all of its graphics, website, press releases, and advertisements. Give preferential treatment for practice courts, scheduling, and parking spot. Insure a weak field and guarantee a victory. It'd be a lot easier to do then trying to re-make the existing event to their own liking.

:lol:

They can call it the RADWANSKA OPEN and publicise it with photos of this Radwanska with her mouth OPEN and her sister with her OPEN hand out waiting for an envelope full of appearance $$$... :)

kasia_q
May 20th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I agree. That's very odd indeed.

It's obvious you've never been in Poland. Poles are extremely envious of anyone who's richer or more famous than they are. I know it's pathetic :rolleyes: but we have so many other virtues ;)