PDA

View Full Version : Peng Shuai is in huge trouble now!!

Lin Lin
May 14th, 2009, 02:44 AM
"When we had our breakfast in the hotel this morning,my mon's handbag was stolen,which contains passports and wallets,without the passports and visas,we can't play our next events.I am not sure whether we can play Strasbourg next week that I previously have planed and entered (the list).

"I had planed to come (to the court) at 8:00am,but I came later than 9:00 because we called the police and gave some statements to them,that allowed me only 15 minutes warm-ups and I couldn't concentrate on the match and played roughly"

"Of course,my opponent is a very good player,she played so well while I made so many UEs and my physical conditions and consistency need improving.Probably I need to think of other aspects but I am now in a state of chaos,I don't know……“

Peng said in an interview after her Madrid defeat against Vika yesterday.:o:sad::hug:

Pasta-Na
May 14th, 2009, 02:48 AM
poor shushu. :awww:

hellas719
May 14th, 2009, 02:52 AM
:eek:
Shuai:hug:

InsideOut.
May 14th, 2009, 02:56 AM
:hug:

njnetswill
May 14th, 2009, 02:56 AM
:eek: Poor Shuai. :sad:

nashi
May 14th, 2009, 02:57 AM
And you lost today
so nothing to do.............

hdfb
May 14th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Wow that's terrible!! Hope China can make some new documents pronto. I heard they are quite good at that. :o

morningglory
May 14th, 2009, 03:34 AM
oh no poor her

M.P
May 14th, 2009, 03:46 AM
:o
Shuai :hug:

Lin Lin
May 14th, 2009, 03:48 AM
what should Peng Shuai do if the police can't help her find these?:unsure:

Pasta-Na
May 14th, 2009, 03:48 AM

get the new passport and credit cards. :shrug: i heard it wont take that long as they've the records.

hablo
May 14th, 2009, 04:16 AM
Damn. That sucks.

Tripp
May 14th, 2009, 04:24 AM
A decent person would return the passports and the documents. What use can they give to them anyway? But then again, a decent person wouldn't really steal a bag :tape:.

switz
May 14th, 2009, 04:28 AM
inconvenient but i think the thread title is a bit over the top. they can issue temporary/replacement passports quite easily. especially for a person with a high profile

switz
May 14th, 2009, 04:30 AM
A decent person would return the passports and the documents. What use can they give to them anyway? But then again, a decent person wouldn't really steal a bag :tape:.

haha i was thinking exactly what you ended up saying when i first read your post.

Pasta-Na
May 14th, 2009, 04:31 AM
inconvenient but i think the thread title is a bit over the top. they can issue temporary/replacement passports quite easily. especially for a person with a high profile

true. :p

Ryan
May 14th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Who carries their passport with them while they eat breakfast, is the hotel room itself not safe? :o I feel horrible for her, I just don't understand why they'd do that.

Lin Lin
May 14th, 2009, 04:32 AM
I don't know how much cash is there in her mom's wallet,hope it's not a huge loss:o

Pasta-Na
May 14th, 2009, 04:35 AM
I don't know how much cash is there in her mom's wallet,hope it's not a huge loss:o

all of their credit cards and some cash. :awww: luckily she can borrow some from na, jie or yan. :o

Lin Lin
May 14th, 2009, 04:37 AM
PS:If Peng and her mother's ID cards were stolen,that would be really a huge trouble

Broken Racquet
May 14th, 2009, 04:41 AM
they don't need any passports to get from Madrid to Strasbourg, as long as they don't take plane. It's European Union, not China, there are no borders here!

Lin Lin
May 14th, 2009, 04:44 AM
they don't need any passports to get from Madrid to Strasbourg, as long as they don't take plane. It's European Union, not China, there are no borders here!

How far is it from Madrid to Strasbourg?:confused:If they don't take plane,is there an express train or something?:confused:It's not a good idea anywany:sad:

Pasta-Na
May 14th, 2009, 04:47 AM
How far is it from Madrid to Strasbourg?:confused:If they don't take plane,is there a express train or something?:confused:It's not a good idea anywany:sad:

i think so, called euroxxxx or something. :lol:

drake3781
May 14th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Wow that's terrible!! Hope China can make some new documents pronto. I heard they are quite good at that. :o

:rolls:

drake3781
May 14th, 2009, 04:51 AM
That is terrible.

Hope her mom can stay back in Madrid to sort this out, while Shuai gets to Strasbourg and focuses on tennis.

Very important to keep track of your documents and keep them in a safe place.

Infiniti2001
May 14th, 2009, 04:55 AM

:lol::help: Meanwhile , this is an epidemic in Madrid. People get robbed and do not realize until it's too late :fiery: My cousin and her friends were all robbed there last year. Thankfully the the American embassy issued temporary passports.

Mynarco
May 14th, 2009, 05:30 AM
:eek: cursing to the thieves

espntennis
May 14th, 2009, 05:33 AM
somethings fishy..

i heard she was planning to become spanish anyways. good timing.

jefrilibra
May 14th, 2009, 05:36 AM

Sure! if they can make Chinese gymnasts younger, this is a piece of cake.

Direwolf
May 14th, 2009, 05:40 AM

theres no such thing as a decent
thief!!

now im worried about her
French Open preparations!!

i think not playing anytournament next week
would boost her chances though

Roookie
May 14th, 2009, 06:00 AM
So this explains Azarenka winning another match on clay.

Pasta-Na
May 14th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Sure! if they can make Chinese gymnasts younger, this is a piece of cake.

and urs can make the players bigger. :p

Libertango
May 14th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Lets stop the gymnastics nonsense, and wish Shuai the best in this icky time. :)

Tennis Ball
May 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Shuai :hug: :hug:

Lin Lin
May 14th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Peng Shuai donated 10 thousand USD again on May 12th 2009 to Sichuan quake-hit zone through CTA officials,1 year anniversary of last year's disaster.:awww::hug::worship:

volta
May 14th, 2009, 10:31 AM
that's horrible :o hopefully she will be able to get new ones FAST :hug:

So this explains Azarenka winning another match on clay.

:lol:

barboza
May 14th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Peng Shuai should really just move to the US. Hopefully CTA isn't sucking money off her for "schezuan victims".

$uricate
May 14th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Strasbourg isnt that far away from Madrid.

Im sure the Chinese embassy in Madrid will do something about it - I wonder if all the staff there are obliged to slant their eyes :scratch:

Pasta-Na
May 15th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Peng Shuai should really just move to the US. Hopefully CTA isn't sucking money off her for "schezuan victims".

:o

madlove
May 15th, 2009, 05:31 AM
omg such bad luck.

southern star
May 15th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Might be pressed to have it done by Strassbourg but the Chinese embassy in Madrid should well and truly have it cooked by the FO. Still, it would be rattling.

Boomguy
May 15th, 2009, 06:26 AM

If you lose your passport overseas then you goto your national embassity and they can organise your replacement passports

DutchieGirl
May 15th, 2009, 07:45 AM
If they were driving then perhaps not, but it is likely they would take the plane, and even on the train they docome around sometimes to check your passport.