PDA

View Full Version : Radwanskas' father to sue journalists

TeamUla
May 13th, 2009, 10:46 PM
"In the near future I will have two processes against newspapers that have written that I corrupt my children and bet matches at bookies. I can't pass by such articles. Luckily we live in a free country and we have the instrument to defend ourselves. The machinery of justice has started and I will meet those journalists at court. I promised earlier that if anybody would write such things about us, he would pay for pour children from Africa. Lately I have changed my mind. He will pay for pour children from Poland."

by Robert Piotr Radwański - father of Agnieszka and Urszula Radwańska
magazine Tenis

Well, in my opinion it's good for them. There are a lot of stupid articles about Radwańskas in Poland. Lately, there have been article that Agnieszka won't play in Warsaw because thay didn't pay her sufficiently for the performance...:tape:

But Piotr, please keep your daughters away from the courts. It should be the last place they could visit...:rolleyes:

bobbynorwich
May 13th, 2009, 10:53 PM
magazine Tenis

Well, in my opinion it's good for them. There are a lot of stupid articles about Radwańskas in Poland. Lately, there have been article that Agnieszka won't play in Warsaw because thay didn't pay her sufficiently for the performance...:tape:

But Piotr, please keep your daughters away from the courts. It should be the last place they could visit...:rolleyes:

Kinda seems like controversy follows Papa Radwanska. You'd think he and his family would be very popular in Poland for bringing up its profile in the tennis world. What gives?

:shrug:

schorsch
May 13th, 2009, 11:09 PM
magazine Tenis

I agree :devil: