PDA

View Full Version : Cibulkova - injured or what?

StephenUK
May 13th, 2009, 10:43 PM
I was just wondering what has happened to Dominika Cibulkova. She is someone you would expect to make the most of the red clay season but she has vanished since a 6-1 6-1 drubbing by JJ at Stuttgart. Is she injured and if so, will she be back at RG?

Lunaris
May 13th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Dominika's been struggling with a groin injury since Charleston where she retired against Dementieva if I remember correctly. She got healthy in time to play Fed Cup, but then renewed the injury during that match against Jankovic you mention. She took a break to get healthy for RG. Unfortunately many TF posters will perceive her as a faker regardless of anything. :rolleyes:

hablo
May 13th, 2009, 10:59 PM
I was wondering what was up with Cibulkova. Thanks for the info.

StephenUK
May 13th, 2009, 11:19 PM
That's a shame. Hope she is better for RG.

Natash.
May 14th, 2009, 12:56 AM
Dominika's been struggling with a groin injury since Charleston where she retired against Dementieva if I remember correctly. She got healthy in time to play Fed Cup, but then renewed the injury during that match against Jankovic you mention. She took a break to get healthy for RG. Unfortunately many TF posters will perceive her as a faker regardless of anything. :rolleyes:

:worship:

partbrit
May 14th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Cibulkova's injury in Charleston was a back injury.

GracefulVenus
May 14th, 2009, 01:06 AM
She's having lots of sex, hence her groin injury.

Body Language ~
May 14th, 2009, 03:12 AM
She's having lots of sex, hence her groin injury.

Is she still dating Monfils? He is so fin sexy. :hearts: I know his face isn't the prettiest, but that body... and his beautiful dark skin... mmmmmmmmmmm...

Lunaris
May 14th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Cibulkova's injury in Charleston was a back injury.
No, it wasn't. I dare say I have better sources than you. :p

Jizynovic
May 14th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Is she still dating Monfils? He is so fin sexy. :hearts: I know his face isn't the prettiest, but that body... and his beautiful dark skin... mmmmmmmmmmm...

i think tsonga is hotter

sammy01
May 14th, 2009, 09:11 AM
No, it wasn't. I dare say I have better sources than you. :p

well i watched the match and it was her back they were working on.

she does have a very bad habit of retiring from matches when she starts losing, hopefuly this break to get herself fit will put a stop to that.

Lunaris
May 14th, 2009, 09:30 AM
well i watched the match and it was her back they were working on.

she does have a very bad habit of retiring from matches when she starts losing, hopefuly this break to get herself fit will put a stop to that.
I think she also played with a strapped thigh, and never mentioned her back as the source of troubles.

As for her retirements, the problem with Cibulkova is that she is very prone to heavy cramps. I can't even count how many times I saw her in Slovakia struggling with them. Usually she starts losing mainly because of cramps and when pain becomes unbearable she retires. It might seem like she retires because things are not going her way, but both these things are caused by cramps or other injuries. She's actually a big fighter and would not retire if she could continue to play.

Elisse
May 14th, 2009, 10:57 AM
i think tsonga is hotter

Me too :drool: :devil:

Jorn
May 14th, 2009, 12:53 PM
She had her thigh taped in last match i saw, may be that still hurt her.

btw, Anybody know what happen with www.dominika-cibulkova.com ? it was made by babsi a poster here, or Jo if you know her, but the website has not been updated since Dubai. But I has not seen her posting here for long.

nevetssllim
May 14th, 2009, 02:43 PM

Cibulkova dates Jurgen Melzer these days.

Body Language ~
May 14th, 2009, 03:12 PM
yes Tsonga is gorgeous as well. his face >>>>>>