PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MTF account

Josh.
May 1st, 2009, 05:10 AM
I created a MTF account on Tuesday night (my time). The problem is that I can log into the site correctly, but I cannot post, make new threads etc. I didn't recieve a confirmation email about my account either. If anyone could help it would be aswesome. Thanks.

iGOAT
May 1st, 2009, 05:21 AM
I've heard they're really slow with confirmation. I had that problem here for like 6 months because I couldn't get emails from TF, cause AOL blocks them :weirdo:. I had it with MTF too, but after like a week I tried posting and it worked. If you don't feel like waiting, PM truebluefan probably, that's how I got verified here.

Josh.
May 1st, 2009, 05:51 AM
I've heard they're really slow with confirmation. I had that problem here for like 6 months because I couldn't get emails from TF, cause AOL blocks them :weirdo:. I had it with MTF too, but after like a week I tried posting and it worked. If you don't feel like waiting, PM truebluefan probably, that's how I got verified here.

I think I will just give it more time :lol: I just thought it was strange how I could log in but not post.

Effy
May 1st, 2009, 10:17 AM
MTF always take their time with confirmation :p so yeah you should wait a bit ;)

Yasmine
May 1st, 2009, 11:19 AM
Well there is nothing any of the mods/admins of tennisforum here can do. However you can PM truebluefan who is the site manager also in MTF.

Josh.
May 1st, 2009, 09:38 PM
Well there is nothing any of the mods/admins of tennisforum here can do. However you can PM truebluefan who is the site manager also in MTF.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to do. I noticed truebluefan was there aswell, figured if I opened a thread here, (s)he may be able to help. :)

ElusiveChanteuse
May 1st, 2009, 11:23 PM
I had the same problem too.:o
In fact I made it the time when Justine announced retirement and the whole tennis forum froze, and I decided to make an account there and until now I don't even know what has happened to the regstration confirmation.:tape:

Josh.
May 4th, 2009, 06:46 AM
It's ok, cancel the search party. Confirmation email arrived today.

Ciarán
May 4th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah, they are so frickin slow and to be honest it's not even worth the wait. TF is so much better.