PDA

View Full Version : RUMOUR: Danity Kane have come back together - "From the Ashes"

Slutiana
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:28 PM
Their sponsor Visa have put the details up on their website that they're back, and with the fact that everyones been saying for ages that they're gonna be on the MTB4 finale which is ue to air anytime now.... SHIT!!!!! :eek::eek:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:31 PM
OMG!!! I really do hope it's true.

With Cherish breaking up there are no other good female groups out there (well Mahagani are good but I doubt they will go anywhere).

Danity Kane have sooooooooooooo much potential to be huge world wide. Their 2nd album was amazing and would have been a huge hit over here. I hope this is true and they do get back together. I really don't want to be disappointed :sad:

I'm surprised that this is happening. I thought Aubrey's Playboy shoot was the final nail in the coffin.

BTW, does anyone have a link to a live stream of the MTB4 season finale?

Slutiana
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:37 PM
Is it tonight? God, I would stay up for that shit. :crying2:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ofy2ky.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/4t7r75.jpg

And this is the website that posted it. I was just mindimg my own business on a music form and I did like a triple take when I saw that somebody had posted it. :crying2:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:41 PM
I'm so excited!

debopero
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:48 PM
Are you sure this is true :sad: ?

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:55 PM
http://myplash.com/main_danitykane.cfm
http://myplash.com/artistinfo/myplash_artistinfo_danitykane.htm

The website is legit.

debopero
Apr 24th, 2009, 12:15 AM
The reunion is tonight :hearts: .

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 24th, 2009, 12:16 AM
In how many hours? Do you know if there is a live stream anywhere? If I'm up I'd like to watch it.

Slutiana
Apr 24th, 2009, 12:32 AM
its on at 9pm ET: an hour and a half. Fuck that, lol. But since MTV are saying this, I am really starting to belive it lol. I think im just gonna go to sleep and get up in the middle of the night or something :rolls:
http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2009/04/22/mtb-finale-deets-day26-to-perform-danity-kane-to-reunite/

debopero
Apr 24th, 2009, 12:32 AM
It is in two hours...do not know of a live stream though.

I wikipedia'ed it and there is a section about the "From the Ashes" thing.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 24th, 2009, 12:49 AM
lol 9pm EST!

Yeah, I'll be asleep :rolls:

Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow this thread will be updated ;)

debopero
Apr 24th, 2009, 12:52 AM
ZOMG they just had a commercial and Diddy pretty much said that they are all going to be there :p :eek: .

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 24th, 2009, 03:53 AM
The post over at the MTV site says it isn't so... apparently DK is officially NO MORE!!! Aubrey will have her own reality show and will be on broadway- not sure what's up with the other girls...

mirzalover
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:29 AM
Dawn cut her hair, looks aight. Shannon has brown hair now, LOOKS GOOD.

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 24th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Those girls are NOT feelin' Dawn...lol Funny thing is Dawn was always my favorite, but now that I see her in a different light I"m kinda over her.

Interesting that Aundrea didn't bother showing up.

DK is Ovah!!!

The song that Day 26 is singin' SUKS ass... their album actually has a few good songs on it though, I was shocked.

Golovinjured.
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Die, talentless bitches.

Slutiana
Apr 24th, 2009, 07:08 AM
The post over at the MTV site says it isn't so... apparently DK is officially NO MORE!!! Aubrey will have her own reality show and will be on broadway- not sure what's up with the other girls...
Oh shit :eek: I guess I spoke too soon. :rolls: :tape:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM
:sobbing:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Apr 24th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Wow, it pretty much confirmed the split within the group. Aubrey said that only D.Woods supported her, so the rumours about D & Aubrey vs. Dawn, Aundrea & Shannon were true.

I wish Diddy didn't come out when he did though as it was just getting interesting between Dawn, Aubrey & D.

Renalicious
Apr 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
What? What just happened guys?

Slutiana
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:26 PM
RIP DK. :sad:

And I think the jealousy that Aubrey had for Dawn was the reason for this whole breakup, and her big gob of course.

From what i've read, Aubrey tried to make it seem like everything was fine by making dawn sit in between her and d.woods but apparently it was just awkward. :tape:

Adal
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Slutaian :hug:

King Aaron
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Apparently they called each other out on the finale. Someone better upload this shit, I want to see how it went down. :lol: :tape:

Slutiana
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Slutaian :hug:
:sad: Alad

Andrew Laeddis
Apr 25th, 2009, 01:33 AM
RIP DK. :sad:

And I think the jealousy that Aubrey had for Dawn was the reason for this whole breakup, and her big gob of course.

From what i've read, Aubrey tried to make it seem like everything was fine by making dawn sit in between her and d.woods but apparently it was just awkward. :tape:

Why would Aubrey, the most recognizable and only member of the group wo seems to be making money be jealous of Dawn :confused:

madlove
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:02 AM
bah! who cares. a bunch of skanks

In The Zone
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:20 AM
Yep. Diddy quote/unquote (aka, attention whore) let the girls out of their contracts to pursue their solo careers. Aka, Aubrey won.

Sir Stefwhit
Apr 25th, 2009, 02:37 AM
Why would Aubrey, the most recognizable and only member of the group wo seems to be making money be jealous of Dawn :confused:That's true, but Dawn was still P.Diddy's favorite and personally there's something about Dawns voice that I find the most appealing- with that said, she's still my least favorite. I agree that Aubrey was the focal point of the group and the show and you know P.Diddy and having no one upstaging him. At the end of the day I feel that Dawn is more concerned with numero uno- herself. It might not be the most popular way to be, but at the same time you really can't fault her that.

I couldn't stop laughing when D.Woods and Aubrey leaned into the camera when it was on P.Diddy and started shouting out their own upcoming projects...:lol:

I got the sense that the alliances were Aubrey and D.Woods / Aundrea and Shannon / Dawn and P.Diddy.

Aubrey was the scape-goat I think she brough her fair share of drama, but Dawn is no Ms. Innocent.