PDA

View Full Version : Sickest girl in Britain (not PHYSICALLY... more like MENTAL).

ZeroSOFInfinity
Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:01 AM
Sickest girl in Britain
A DOG was filmed being beaten and kicked in a sickening attack — by a girl aged TWELVE.

The schoolgirl was seen kneeing, slapping and stamping on stunned springer spaniel Jasper in the 13-minute film.

She whipped him with his lead, then stood on his tail with one leg while kicking him with the other.

The girl is seen kicking the pup 14 times, kneeing it 26 times and hitting it with its lead eight times. She slaps it 17 times and stamps on it ten times.

Last night Jasper’s owner Ray Green, in his 60s, choked back tears after seeing the horrific film. Mr Green, who uses a mobility scooter, had let the girl — the daughter of a close pal — take the 18-month-old dog for walks.

But after seeing the video he said she would never walk Jasper again. Mr Green, of Keighley, West Yorks, said: “I’ve seen enough.

“I can’t believe it. Jasper is a playful thing and is well-treated.

“She was supposed to be teaching him to walk on a lead. What she did is not right. I am really shocked.”

The girl’s family were stunned when they saw the video — and revealed they had thought that she was an “animal lover”. The family has a cat — and had planned to buy the girl a puppy. :tape::tape::tape:

Her stunned dad shook his head in disbelief after seeing the film with Mr Green and said: “I don’t understand where this has come from.

“She loves animals. She walks a few people’s dogs. A man down the road said she’d end up a vet. :help::help::help:

“She’ll not be getting a dog now. I can’t believe what I have just seen.”

He said he would be talking at length to his daughter — who he said would be “grounded”. The attack was filmed by a neighbour in a field near his home.

The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said he filmed it as evidence after seeing previous abuse.

He said: “I’d seen her jerk his lead before but nothing like this. I couldn’t believe it. It looked like torture.

“The dog was cowering. It tried to defend itself but she just punched it hard. She should be banned from having a pet for at least ten years.

“In a few years she might be a babysitter and who knows what she might do. I couldn’t believe it was able to walk after all she had put it through.

“It must have been bruised all over. I hope the authorities take some action.”

================================================== =======================

Just sick. Really sick. Hope she gets a very good lesson from her parents :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

See the video on the webpage here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2391386.ece (warning: animal lovers will cringe at it).

gentenaire
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:15 AM
That's pretty sick. (and she needs to lose weight)

Golovinjured.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:19 AM
I don't want to see the video, but I hope she is really fat, never gets skinny, and lives a miserable, lonely life. :)

young_gunner913
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:50 AM
what a filthy demon child. in the immortal words of Patsy Stone "Abort! Abort abort abort!"

edit: just finished the movie and although i've seen worse movies of animal abuse, this is just horrible. the poor dog seemed like it was trying to get away at one point. id love for someone to knock that fat little bitch down and kick her and whip her and see how she likes it.

Golovinjured.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:55 AM
I'd do it :shrug:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:00 AM
Her only punishment is being grounded? Holy shit.

Brett.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 07:09 AM
That's really stupid to hurt a dog!

I really think it shouldn't be published on the news because she's fucking 12 years old!

Ryan
Apr 23rd, 2009, 12:43 PM
Stupidity deserves to be published, no matter how old/young it's manifested. ;)

If that was my kid (if I had a kid), I don't even know how I'd react. That's something so weird, random, and horrible there's no formula for how to deal with it. Hopefully the parents just make a point of getting her some psychological counseling. :o

AdeyC
Apr 23rd, 2009, 12:53 PM
That bitch deserves to have someone do the same to her twice as long.

James
Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:18 PM
You can also wonder why the neighbour filming let the abuse go on for 13 minutes.

Ryan
Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:46 PM
You can also wonder why the neighbour filming let the abuse go on for 13 minutes.

:o I didn't even think of that. He should have RAN over there with his camera and stopped her, that's horrible. Good eye though, I probably never would have thought of it that way. :eek:

Miss Atomic Bomb
Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:49 PM
That dog was her only chance of ever finding a friend and eventually a lover, now she has lost that too.

Kworb
Apr 23rd, 2009, 01:54 PM
Damn. Disturbing behavior. I blame the parents.

AdeyC
Apr 23rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
what a filthy demon child. in the immortal words of Patsy Stone "Abort! Abort abort abort!"

edit: just finished the movie and although i've seen worse movies of animal abuse, this is just horrible. the poor dog seemed like it was trying to get away at one point. id love for someone to knock that fat little bitch down and kick her and whip her and see how she likes it.

It's what she deserves - sod this kid gloves attitude.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 23rd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Her only punishment is being grounded? Holy shit.
They should at least have someone do to her exactly what she did to the dog! :mad:

Ciarán
Apr 23rd, 2009, 04:48 PM
OMG :o

drake3781
Apr 23rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
Gorgeous dog and very sweet natured. I'm sure he will be ok now.

Kart
Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:04 PM

I was wondering this as well.

The video is not as bad as I was expecting though she clearly needs a stern taking to from her parents. There is something wrong with her though - I mean it's not normal behaviour by any means to keep doing that to any living creature.

Destiny
Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
She needs her head checked properply there is something wrong with her

Jovana.
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:23 PM
awful :speakles: :o

We had a kid in the neighbourhood that used to cut cats :tape: that was also disturbing :o

sick people :mad:

Adal
Apr 23rd, 2009, 06:30 PM
She needs to lose weight and buy a brain.

The Dawntreader
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
The youth of today have become highly aggressive. Parents are to blame whatever people say.

Europe rocks
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:40 PM
Don't think I can bring myself to watch the video. This girl is sick, how would she like it if someone just started doing that to her? (and I'm sure many people would be all too willing)

Rumkin
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM
I saw this on the news. Blame the parents for not teaching her how to threat animals.

CloudAtlas
Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:09 PM
Psycho alert. It's common knowledge that psychos and violent abusers exhibit their behaviour on animals during their younger years.

CloudAtlas
Apr 23rd, 2009, 09:10 PM
awful :speakles: :o

We had a kid in the neighbourhood that used to cut cats :tape: that was also disturbing :o

sick people :mad:

Post #25.

esquímaux
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:49 AM
That's pretty sick. (and she needs to lose weight)
:spit:

I feel for the lil poochie... :sad: ...gettin' kicked around by that big b!t¢h :fiery:

Dominic
Apr 24th, 2009, 05:58 AM
What a disgusting twat

So Disrespectful
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:39 AM
That is fucking disgusting. They should tether her to a post and let rabid dogs at her.

Mashabator
Apr 24th, 2009, 07:41 AM
i watched the video, sickening!!
no one in their right mind would do that!
i want to do to her what she did to that dog!
i almost cried watching that video, i want to hurt that girl so bad!

Mashabator
Apr 24th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I don't want to see the video, but I hope she is really fat, never gets skinny, and lives a miserable, lonely life. :)

ME TOO :worship:

Mashabator
Apr 24th, 2009, 07:42 AM
:o I didn't even think of that. He should have RAN over there with his camera and stopped her, that's horrible. Good eye though, I probably never would have thought of it that way. :eek:

The neighbour was probably so shocked at what he was seeing, he just stood their filming, stunned.
the more evidence the more trouble she will get into.

Sander.
Apr 24th, 2009, 07:45 AM
People has to beat & kick her :speakles:

Dandy_Warhol
Apr 24th, 2009, 09:26 AM
female Patrick Bateman-Michael Myers in the making :scared:

she needs to be treated. what she's exhibiting is very disturbing and it needs to be stopped before it develops into something more violent.

Monica_Rules
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I wont watch the video either.

I have 2 minds to find this girl ad do what she did to the dog to her. Its nothing less than she deserves.

Soulslayer
Apr 24th, 2009, 06:15 PM
That website says "Click on the slideshow to see more pics of the horrific attack:"

Now why would that be necessary? Oh yeah, wait... it's the "Sun". :rolleyes::mad:

Marshmallow
Apr 24th, 2009, 08:36 PM
female Patrick Bateman-Michael Myers in the making :scared:

she needs to be treated. what she's exhibiting is very disturbing and it needs to be stopped before it develops into something more violent.

I thought the same, murderers usually start out torturing animals.

I have 2 minds to find this girl ad do what she did to the dog to her. Its nothing less than she deserves.

I agree. She should either be hanged and her remains paraded in the street or have fox scented steaked attached to her and used as bait in a fox hunt. She's going to be a murderer anyway, we might as well.

... :p I'm just kidding. She needs counselling though I think. I think it's abusing an animal like that isn't the sign of anything good. What's really happening aat home?

I'm not even an animal lover and I could have cried for that dog. Well, could have thought about crying for that dog ^.^