PDA

View Full Version : Things you hate/love the most about your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Brett.
Apr 21st, 2009, 08:37 AM
Tell me and i will tell you mine! :lol:

In The Zone
Apr 21st, 2009, 08:43 AM
Hate most: the fact that I don't have one.

Love most: the fact that I don't have one.

:)

mandy7
Apr 21st, 2009, 08:53 AM
Love:
how we like a lot of the same things
how she gets my dark sense of humor
how she seems so innocent but can say totally evil things
how she moved to holland so i didn't have to move to belgium :D
i love how we're the same height, so we can wear each others jackets
(our style in clothes is too different to mix up our wardrobes :p)
i love how we have a different clothing style :D
and then there's some sex related things i love, but will not share on here :lol:

hate:
she's belgian, she can be slow :p
speed wise, not saying she's :weirdo:-slow :lol:

she has small feet, but i do like her shoes :mad:
she's a (shoe) size 37 or 38, while i got 41 (euro sizes of course)

that she doesn't like all the same movies i like, but i like most of the movies she likes :p

SM
Apr 21st, 2009, 10:56 AM

echo your sentiments, i am torn , there are so many pluses and so many minuses to dating someone.

mandy7
Apr 21st, 2009, 11:04 AM
echo your sentiments, i am torn , there are so many pluses and so many minuses to dating someone.
I know this may sound corny and i hereby already appologize. :o

But if it's love, there are very few minuses!

SM
Apr 21st, 2009, 01:22 PM

Love is a chemical reaction in your brain and lasts a finite amount of time.:p

Just Do It
Apr 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM
LMAO this is a thread " Just to let you all know, I have a boyfriend " :lol:

Noctis
Apr 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM
Shes fun to talk to,shes a bit stupid so i can show off,shes taller than me (you woulndt imagine we can get any girlfriends in china how tall their are :tape:

KanSuke
Apr 21st, 2009, 03:06 PM
Ummm, don't have one currently.

Philbo
Apr 21st, 2009, 03:43 PM

Define LOVE for us!!

Most people go around confusing 'exchanging needs fulfilment' with love. Not saying you do that mandy, just that the vast majority of people do this and call it love. But the moment Person A stops taking care of person B's needs, suddenly they've 'changed' and its not 'love' anymore..

Philbo
Apr 21st, 2009, 03:49 PM
Ill answer this based on my last proper rship..

'Loved' - He was trustworthy. That was huge. Made me laugh. Was a qualified chef and physiotherapist so the massages and the food were both great. Very committed to our rship. Wanted me to be happy whether or not that involved him..

Disliked - Wanted to be with me every minute of every day. Didnt like it whenever I wanted time alone to just do my own thing. Over analytical.. The timing of when I met him. I wanted to travel the world, he had just returned from doing that.

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2009, 03:57 PM
Good-we have fun together out, have similar senses of humor and enjoy learning about each other. We're very honest with each other's thoughts and have similar professional backgrounds.

Bad-we have a lot of fun in bed, but the sex isn't that hot, I don't really mind, I'm not sure whether it's that he's quite a bit older than me, or he has a problem. I think we took it too fast initially and need to slow down.

Philbo
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:00 PM
Good-we have fun together out, have similar senses of humor and enjoy learning about each other. We're very honest with each other's thoughts and have similar professional backgrounds.

Bad-we have a lot of fun in bed, but the sex isn't that hot, I don't really mind, I'm not sure whether it's that he's quite a bit older than me, or he has a problem. I think we took it too fast initially and need to slow down.

Helen if he is quite a bit older than you, what does that make him? 117? ;)

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:02 PM
Helen if he is quite a bit older than you, what does that make him? 117? ;)

With the stock market crash, I can't buy the youngest and prettiest anymore. We all have to economize!

^bibi^
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:02 PM

Dear,

Not meaning to be rude tou you, but if he's quite older than you, you should be satisfied there's still sex at all :p

Unless, you wouldn't really be the real helen Lawson ? :eek: No, that can't be :p

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2009, 04:05 PM
Well, with all the plastic surgery and with proper lighting, I can pass for, let's say, 39. He's 60. That's not too huge a difference, or is it??

Barrie_Dude
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:00 PM
Love: That she is there. She is great in bed. That we can talk

Hate: She can be neuratic!

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:17 PM
They make talking blow-up dolls now?

^bibi^
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:18 PM
:lol:

Ciarán
Apr 21st, 2009, 06:41 PM
:tears:

Barrie_Dude
Apr 21st, 2009, 07:22 PM
They make talking blow-up dolls now?
I wish! She would be easier to get along with and cheaper to feed! ;)

Helen Lawson
Apr 21st, 2009, 07:40 PM
Classic, hon!! :worship:

timafi
Apr 21st, 2009, 08:15 PM
she has a terrible and I mean terrible temper:scared::scared:

Kart
Apr 21st, 2009, 08:16 PM

Well put.

mariahdg
Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:22 AM
Shes fun to talk to,shes a bit stupid so i can show off,shes taller than me (you woulndt imagine we can get any girlfriends in china how tall their are :tape:

Your act just deepens my impression on people come from anonymous villages near third-tier cites of China

mandy7
Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Love is a chemical reaction in your brain and lasts a finite amount of time.:p
well, so far so good for the past 3 years

my parents love each other for 36 years now, good effort i must say
Define LOVE for us!!
yeah, okay.. no. google it

Philbo
Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:48 AM
well, so far so good for the past 3 years

my parents love each other for 36 years now, good effort i must say

yeah, okay.. no. google it

Not too easy is it :)

mandy7
Apr 22nd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Not too easy is it :)
I know i love my gf.
So i don't care if it's easy or not.
I know what it feels like, and if i had to describe it, i'd prefer to do it in my own language.
Liefde is voor altijd bij elkaar willen zijn, de ander missen, als je hem of haar langer dan een paar dagen niet ziet, vervelende trekjes van elkaar schattig vinden in plaats van irritant, rekening houden met de ander zonder dat je het door hebt, jezelf een beter mens willen maken, voor de ander.

SM
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:02 AM
I know i love my gf.
I know what it feels like, and if i had to describe it, i'd prefer to do it in my own language.
Liefde is voor altijd bij elkaar willen zijn, de ander missen, als je hem of haar langer dan een paar dagen niet ziet, vervelende trekjes van elkaar schattig vinden in plaats van irritant, rekening houden met de ander zonder dat je het door hebt, jezelf een beter mens willen maken, voor de ander.
Good for you, now can you translate it for those of us who AREN'T dutch :confused:

merci beacoups

^bibi^
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:07 AM

nicely put ;)

Philbo
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:21 AM
I know i love my gf.

Im sure you do love your GF, Im not sure why you seem to be getting defensive. My point wasnt about challenging whether you and your GF are in love, just that the word love is hard to define and has as many definitions as there are people...

mandy7
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
Good for you, now can you translate it for those of us who AREN'T dutch :confused:

merci beacoups
screw you, learn a language, it won't kill you :p
(kidding)
nicely put ;)
thank you
Im sure you do love your GF, Im not sure why you seem to be getting defensive. My point wasnt about challenging whether you and your GF are in love, just that the word love is hard to define and has as many definitions as there are people...
i'm defensive cause i posted what i love about my gf and get a dumb ass question like: define love
love has a different definition for everybody, and most people know that, so the question was stupid.
and stupid things annoy me.

now get a boy or girlfriend and post what this thread was meant for.

peace out :wavey:

Philbo
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:59 AM
screw you, learn a language, it won't kill you :p
(kidding)

thank you

i'm defensive cause i posted what i love about my gf and get a dumb ass question like: define love
love has a different definition for everybody, and most people know that, so the question was stupid.
and stupid things annoy me.

now get a boy or girlfriend and post what this thread was meant for.

peace out :wavey:

Uh-Oh. I think its that time of the month. I havent seen that much unneccesary anger/resentment over nothing since I lived with a female for 3 years.

Speak to you next week when you're happy again Mandy.

mandy7
Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:20 AM
Uh-Oh. I think its that time of the month. I havent seen that much unneccesary anger/resentment over nothing since I lived with a female for 3 years.

Speak to you next week when you're happy again Mandy.
as i said, stupidity annoys me, and blaming my "unneccesary anger/resentment" on "that time of the month" is even stupiderder! :rolleyes:

and i am happy. right now. very much so.
but your question was useless.

Philbo
Apr 22nd, 2009, 11:37 AM
and i am happy. right now. very much so.
but your question was useless.

You come across as very cranky. As if steam is coming out your ears over nothing really. But keep ranting. I find it amusing.

mandy7
Apr 22nd, 2009, 12:22 PM
You come across as very cranky. As if steam is coming out your ears over nothing really. But keep ranting. I find it amusing.
:rolleyes: