PDA

View Full Version : Does being a vampire give Lisicki an unfair advantage?

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Aren't vampires supposed to have superhuman speed and strength? I asked my sister who's reading Twilight right now and she said it was true! How is my Caro supposed to compete against someone like that!?!? :confused:

http://www.bryanspage.com/Lisicki13.jpg

Lunaris
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Quite the contrary as she would disintegrate under the sun, not a big advantage if you ask me.

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Quite the contrary as she would disintegrate under the sun, not a big advantage if you ask me.

Maybe she's a Twilight-type vampire that just sparkles in the sun? Those are the worst kind :eek:

Medina
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:14 PM
:haha: :lol: :spit:

toxina90
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Yea she wouldn't last a minute under the glare of the sun :p

Wow I haven't seen her play much or photographs, I think she's stunning :drool:

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I vont to suck your...BLOOD!

MyskinaManiac
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:16 PM
I thought Nastya was the only vampire, I guess I was wrong =]]

Lunaris
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Maybe she's a Twilight-type vampire that just sparkles in the sun? Those are the worst kind :eek:
If that's the case then I would advice Wozniacki to find a priest who would cast Negative plane protection spell on her to nuliffy Lisicki's undead powers, or he could turn her.

Martian KC
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:21 PM
She does seem to have superhuman strength.

matthias
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
so why can she play durring daytime?

Miss Amor
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Poor Caro, Moaning Myrtle in the QFs, a Demented Banshee in the SF and now a Vampire :eek:

Michael!
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:23 PM
what a funny thread :rolleyes:

Temperenka
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Sabine is attractive. I'm glad the worst quality people can find in her is her teeth. Pointless thread. :)

Thkmra
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Yea she wouldn't last a minute under the glare of the sun :p

Wow I haven't seen her play much or photographs, I think she's stunning :drool:

Agreed!!! This girl is F--kin' beautiful!!!:hearts::hearts:

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:34 PM
If that's the case then I would advice Wozniacki to find a priest who would cast Negative plane protection spell on her to nuliffy Lisicki's undead powers, or he could turn her.

WTF?

thegreendestiny
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:35 PM
:eek:
She is the muse of the Volturi. :hearts:
Another one of Aro's pets
:worship:

vadin124
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM
she may have vampire teeth but Lisicki is one of the most beautiful girls on tour :hearts:

Lunaris
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:38 PM
WTF?
It's called "turn undead", a supernatural clerical ability to drive off or destroy undead by channeling positive energy. I am a fantasy freak.

Noctis
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Vampire is the most beautiful thing out there :ras:

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:40 PM
It's called "turn undead", a supernatural clerical ability to drive off or destroy undead by channeling positive energy. I am a fantasy freak.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant 'turn her' as in, make her a lesbian.

Sexysova
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:45 PM
lol :o

Sexysova
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:46 PM

stop playing M&M on this forum :p

Tennis Fool
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Can't be a vampire if she's wearing cross earrings :/

Maybe a vamp, though :)

Wayn77
Apr 19th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Playing tournaments in the United States, undoubtedly yes.

While other european players are battling the effects of jet lag - nausea, fatique, insomnia, disorientation, bowel irregularities, swelling limbs, loss of appetite .... Vampress Lisicki's body clock and internal rhythms are perfectly in synch with the time difference.

Apoleb
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM
She actually looks really pretty in this pic.

The Dawntreader
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM
She definitely has superhuman strength down. Teeth. Daylight though? Has she got the gem of Amara? (sorry for that sad Buffy reference there:lol: ).

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:04 PM
She definitely has superhuman strength down. Teeth. Daylight though? Has she got the gem of Amara? (sorry for that sad Buffy reference there:lol: ).

I miss Buffy so much!

bobbynorwich
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:15 PM
She's cute. Anyone can take a bad pix. http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/Smileys/default/icon_bigarmhug.gif

http://sabinelisicki.surfino.info/uploads/Lisicki_Sabine_49.jpg

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:21 PM
:haha:

But she's very cute, she reminds me of Buffy:kiss:

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I miss Buffy so much!

Me too :sad:

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Me too :sad:

Me three:sad: It was so funny and :weirdo:(but also so sad and touching like when she had sex with Angel and he became bad:sad:)

The Dawntreader
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Me three:sad: It was so funny and :weirdo:(but also so sad and touching like when she had sex with Angel and he became bad:sad:)

Buffy in general just rocked on epic proportions:worship::worship:

Looking back the ending was great. A bit sad though that she wasn't the only slayer anymore, but think of the closure. I just loved the Buffy series. That and Friends were a constant for many years:sad:

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:42 PM

Looking back the ending was great. A bit sad though that she wasn't the only slayer anymore, but think of the closure. I just loved the Buffy series. That and Friends were a constant for many years:sad:

me too!!! I grew up with Buffy and Friends, so much laughter, so many great memories, i will never forget, they are within me now (ok ok i got too excited:lol::p).
Why all good things come to an end?:sad:

The Dawntreader
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM
me too!!! I grew up with Buffy and Friends, so much laughter, so many great memories, i will never forget, they are within me now (ok ok i got too excited:lol::p).
Why all good things come to an end?:sad:

Life is change:sad:

oleada
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:46 PM

That entire season is my fave; so heartbreaking. :sad:
When she has to kill Angel even though he's good again, I was just :bigcry:

SMG announced she was pregnant a few weeks ago.

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Life is change:sad:

I know... if i only knew when i was young, i would have done things so differently. So an advice to all the teenager here in the forum: be wild! It won't last long:lol::p

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:48 PM
That entire season is my fave; so heartbreaking. :sad:
When she has to kill Angel even though he's good again, I was just :bigcry:

SMG announced she was pregnant a few weeks ago.

wow happy for Sarah:sobbing::hearts:

Dav.
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:48 PM
This thread. :tape::haha:

Mikey.
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Oh sorry, I thought you meant 'turn her' as in, make her a lesbian.

:spit:

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:53 PM

I hated the ending. I wanted to see her pass on the torch to the next slayer, but instead we get this bullcrap about all these little "potential" girls all over the world becoming slayers or whatever. That sucks. That like ruins the whole concept of what a slayer is. There's only supposed to be one :sad:

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:54 PM
I hated the ending. I wanted to see her pass on the torch to the next slayer, but instead we get this bullcrap about all these little "potential" girls all over the world becoming slayers or whatever. That sucks. That like ruins the whole concept of what a slayer is. There's only supposed to be one :sad:

but it was for girl power purpose:p

miffedmax
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Perv that I am, I thinking of the night young Lisicki opened her window and Nastya slipped into her bed, fangs gleaming in the moonlight...

The Dawntreader
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:55 PM

I know, but Buffy needed a break! She died twice after-all:lol:

Anyway the worst part of Buffy was season 6. Awful season:tape:

Season 5 was spectacular. When Buffy's mum dies:sad:

miffedmax
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:57 PM
You know, as I've mentioned in another thread or two, I'm trying to sell a book I've written about vampires, tennis, an emerging young blonde player with bangs and a host of other things. No luck so far, but these things take time . . .

The Dawntreader
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:58 PM
You know, as I've mentioned in another thread or two, I'm trying to sell a book about vampires, tennis, an emerging young blonde player with bangs and a host of other things. No luck so far, but these things take time . . .

Are bangs mentioned?

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 06:58 PM

OMG that was sooo sad, and so well made (i mean the plot), i cried so much:sad:

miffedmax
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Are bangs mentioned?

Maybe once.

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:02 PM

I actually really liked season 6. I thought season 7 was horrible though. There were a few good eps like Selfless, but for most of the season I just wanted to choke the writers to death. Kennedy was kind of cool though...

And yeah, Season 5 was amazing :)

oleada
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:04 PM
I hated Kennedy :tape:
Season 6 started off really well, but kind of faded towards the end. Season 7 sucked.

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I hated Kennedy :tape:
Season 6 started off really well, but kind of faded towards the end. Season 7 sucked.

Kind of faded towards the end??? Don't you remember evil Willow??? She was AWESOME :inlove:

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Kind of faded towards the end??? Don't you remember evil Willow??? She was AWESOME :inlove:

didn't like at all evil Willow, it was too similar to Charmed.:tape:

Shoulderpova
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:17 PM
I find Sabine extremely cute. Maybe she's exactly my type. Put her next to Shitzniacki, she is Ksenia Sukhinova ;)

miffedmax
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:20 PM
She is cute. Waaaaaay to young (for me, anyway). So cute is an appropriate word. Like puppies and kittens are cute.

AnomyBC
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:34 PM
ARGH!!! SO UNFAIR!!! :sad:

Uranus
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Lol. C'mon, I have the same teeth.
Sabine is one of the best-looking girls on the Tour!

Lefty.
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:57 PM
I'm sure you guys can talk about Buffy the Vampire Slayer in another thread in NT. :p