PDA

View Full Version : Whos' the most in-form player at the moment?

Michael Pemulis
Apr 19th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I mean the most in-form player, not the girl who's gonna lead the "road to roland garros". Who do you think is just ready to play only pro tournaments?

My pick is...Ana Bogdan!

Geoffrey91
Apr 19th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Kristina Mladenovic is ready to play only pro tournaments but I think that she decided to play big junior tournaments this year. She can be Top 5 player this year & have JE for bigger challengers next season.

oleada
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Ajla Tomlajanovic has been playing very well in $25K, especially for someone so young.

Michael Pemulis
Apr 20th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Ajla Tomlajanovic has been playing very well in $25K, especially for someone so young.

Yeah, definitely

Juanes
Apr 20th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Mladenovic :D

Dani12
Apr 20th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I guess Bogdan..Ana that is.

Michael Pemulis
Apr 20th, 2009, 12:31 PM
I'm wondering whether the likes of Elena Bogdan, Ajla Tomljanovic and Laura Robson will still plays junior tournaments

Michael Pemulis
Apr 20th, 2009, 01:02 PM
What quality does your favourite have that makes her so special?

Ana Bodgan's got what I call the "intangible of tennis". I mean currently many girls can hit the ball very hard, but just a few have the right mind set to do what need to be done on the court.

Thor
Apr 20th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Interesting debate this:) Iím not in a position to give facts about most of the girls, but as you at least have heard about Ulrikke Eikeri, I think she has a great potential. She is not ready to become a senior yet, but I do think she has the born qualities to become a good tennis player. She has a good tennis head, and has won a number of matches coming from behind. She is very quick, good strokes, but she needs to become stronger and she needs more experience. She started with tennis as late as 9, so she has just been playing for 7 years. I am expecting some good results soon, mainly on the junior level. I do however think she will become a good senior within some years. Caroline Wozniacki did it, so why not a Norwegian girl?

iPatty
Apr 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I don't understand the people who are saying Ana Bogdan - what has she done to warrant this?

Michael Pemulis
Apr 21st, 2009, 10:25 AM
I don't understand the people who are saying Ana Bogdan - what has she done to warrant this?

nothing special, but that is the point. we're talking about the upside potential and the long-term goals in pro circuit.

Michael Pemulis
Apr 21st, 2009, 10:27 AM
Interesting debate this:) Iím not in a position to give facts about most of the girls, but as you at least have heard about Ulrikke Eikeri, I think she has a great potential. She is not ready to become a senior yet, but I do think she has the born qualities to become a good tennis player. She has a good tennis head, and has won a number of matches coming from behind. She is very quick, good strokes, but she needs to become stronger and she needs more experience. She started with tennis as late as 9, so she has just been playing for 7 years. I am expecting some good results soon, mainly on the junior level. I do however think she will become a good senior within some years. Caroline Wozniacki did it, so why not a Norwegian girl?

I completely agree. Ulrikke is the one to watch. Why isn't she playing at Beaulieu?

Thor
Apr 21st, 2009, 08:39 PM
I completely agree. Ulrikke is the one to watch. Why isn't she playing at Beaulieu?

She is playing FedCup now. She will play a lot of IFT junior tournaments starting in the beginning of May.

Michael Pemulis
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:06 PM
She is playing FedCup now. She will play a lot of IFT junior tournaments starting in the beginning of May.

Do u know Malou Ejdesgaard? Just in case, how does she play?

Thor
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Do u know Malou Ejdesgaard? Just in case, how does she play?

I only know her by name and know that Ulrikke have played double with her on a couple of tournaments (with good results). I have not ever seen her playing and have no clue about her game, sorry.

hellas719
Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:17 PM
Despina Papamichail:rocker2::p
I think Timea Babos though

Michael Pemulis
Apr 23rd, 2009, 08:57 AM
Does any of you guyz know nastja kolar?

Michael Pemulis
Apr 28th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Irina K. also rocks! She's loaded with talent

Thor
Apr 28th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Irina K. also rocks! She's loaded with talent

Agree, will be intereting to follow her. Along with Madison Keys they can both be a future WTA #1. Keys did an amazing WTA debut a couple of weeks ago.

Backhand_stille
Apr 30th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Does any of you guyz know nastja kolar?
she is perfect!!!!!