PDA

View Full Version : Why are some people so STUPID!?

heartBREAKeRS
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Stupid talking about Venus, question her ability to win!? Just because she lost early in Charlston!

Mark my words and remember this Williams hater, the Williams has and will always rule tennis!

Watch out for Venus in Wimbledon together with Serena HAHA, there she and Serena will beat all of your favorites:wavey:

GO VENUS

Привет
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Nowhere else but WTAWorld. :rolls:

spiritedenergy
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Great post and great signature:haha:

bad_angel_109
Apr 19th, 2009, 07:57 AM
:lol:

DaMatz
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:00 AM
:lol:

MyskinaManiac
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Hmmm... I don't think Venus or Serena has more haters than any other player. I think a handful of WIlliams posters, particularly Venus fans as of late, spill crap like this all over the board on a daily basis in defense of her losing one match. She's a brilliant player, a legend... you don't need to lower her good name by even thinking people are undermining her abilities, and for those who do are obviously deluded.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:18 AM
omg hair!

MaBaker
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:19 AM
http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/love17.gif

Louis Cyphre
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Williams fans :worship::worship::worship:

cherboy
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Hmmm... I don't think Venus or Serena has more haters than any other player.

That's right... But i don't think it's becaise of their Tennis. But both were beside the court very arrogant and dislikable.

f.e. Venus, who told the media after her 76 76 win over ivanovic, that she never was afraid to lose the match... why?! she only has at least ten SP against...!

f.e. serena, who called loit and henin BITCHES during her matches!!! that's unsportsmanlike and abusive.

Nevertheless in sports they probably are the best at this moment, except on clay.

~CANUCK~
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:47 AM
That's right... But i don't think it's becaise of their Tennis. But both were beside the court very arrogant and dislikable.

f.e. Venus, who told the media after her 76 76 win over ivanovic, that she never was afraid to lose the match... why?! she only has at least ten SP against...!

f.e. serena, who called loit and henin BITCHES during her matches!!! that's unsportsmanlike and abusive.

Nevertheless in sports they probably are the best at this moment, except on clay.

I'm sorry, but you really believe the reasons you quoted are good reasons to have haters? The first example with Venus is to be honest, laughable at best. No player playing on tour, no matter what point in the match should ever be afraid to lose a match. These are professional players and if they walk on to the court with fear, then they have already lost the match.

dany.p
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:53 AM
"Why are some people so stupid!?"

Why hasn't this thread been locked or deleted? Questioning Venus's ability is silly, but there are better ways to get your point across.

~CANUCK~
Apr 19th, 2009, 08:55 AM
"Why are some people so stupid!?"

Why hasn't this thread been locked or deleted???????

You know what, you are right, this thread is not going to go anywhere productive.