PDA

View Full Version : Need help about a racquet!

Jarl_02
Apr 18th, 2009, 04:06 PM
I was looking through the subforums and I didn't find one for this kind of stuff, and I decided to post it here...

I'm using the Prince O3 White Racquet, I've using that racquet for the last 2 years but I wanna change racquets this summer, so I'm looking for racquets, but I just can't decide...

I wanna see if you guys could help me with this, I use midplus racquets and with weight around 290grs and 305 grs.

jjcrew#1
Apr 18th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I was looking through the subforums and I didn't find one for this kind of stuff, and I decided to post it here...

I'm using the Prince O3 White Racquet, I've using that racquet for the last 2 years but I wanna change racquets this summer, so I'm looking for racquets, but I just can't decide...

I wanna see if you guys could help me with this, I use midplus racquets and with weight around 290grs and 305 grs.

i used to use a prince o3 orange and then at my club i demoed a wilson k factor and i liked it alot! i am a big prince person but i made the switch to the kfactor because it feels great! i would try to demo them before if you play alot of matches to make sure the one you want feels good for you! But the new prince ones seem like really good raquets too!

Jarl_02
Apr 18th, 2009, 04:17 PM
i used to use a prince o3 orange and then at my club i demoed a wilson k factor and i liked it alot! i am a big prince person but i made the switch to the kfactor because it feels great! i would try to demo them before if you play alot of matches to make sure the one you want feels good for you! But the new prince ones seem like really good raquets too!

Where I practice several guys have the K Wilson Racquet, so I've tried the K Six.One, K Blade and K Obra, but I don't quite like them

The new Prince rasquets, the EXOs look fine, but I don't know anyone who has one of those, I also prefer Prince racquets over the rest

Vanity Bonfire
Apr 18th, 2009, 04:18 PM

I agree about Wilson. They are good! I currently have a Yonex and it's awful in comparison to some of the Wilsons that I have tried.

Jarl_02
Apr 18th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I've read the new EXO3 Prince Racquets, but they are too heavy, they average around 320 grs :eek:

mojoo999
Aug 22nd, 2009, 11:42 PM
Demo a few racquet that appeal to you before buying, choose the one that you like best.